*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hi girls do you mind if i join you too please? I just got my :bfp: sunday and i went to my doc today and he has told me i am 7 weeks along :D Have to get a dating scan done next week to double check but my EDD is May 8th :D

Hi girls do you mind if i join you too please? I just got my :bfp: sunday and i went to my doc today and he has told me i am 7 weeks along :D Have to get a dating scan done next week to double check but my EDD is May 8th :D

Congratulations & welcome! :hi:

Hi can I join you all? I just got my BFP today, I think I'm about 5 weeks 1 day.... estimated due date 23rd May 2012! x

Hi Ladies!!
Had private Scan today!!
It went really well!! dated 7Wk 6d Heartbeat was 162BPM Due date now 4th May 2012!

So lovely to see our baby and now the risk of MC is lowered so I can enjoy the pregnancy!!
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/3f2aabb5.jpg

Welcome to Miss_nat84 and Purplerat!! Congratulations :hugs: :happydance:

FlowerFairy, just wandering did they tell you that the chance for miscarriage was lower??? Or is it a personal feeling just wandering :) I go a week from today for my first ultrasound and Doctors appt! I am super excited!

FlowerFairy, just wandering did they tell you that the chance for miscarriage was lower??? Or is it a personal feeling just wandering :) I go a week from today for my first ultrasound and Doctors appt! I am super excited!

If you see a Hearbeat at 8 weeks,then your risk of MC drops to less than 5% , Not sure what the stats are before 8 weeks. Good luck with your scan xxx

DianaM we are only one day apart :D im 7 weeks 3 days :D

Yay!!! That's so exciting!! Is this your first??

Yep sure is :D I had implanon in for about 8 years and the pill before that so I really thought it was going to take a lot longer than falling on our third cycle :) we are soooo very happy! Is this your first too? :)

Nope lol. This is my second :) my son will be 7 this Tuesday! I was only 17 when I found out I was pregnant with him so it definitely wasn't planned! But none the less we still love him and he has been our whole world <3 for this one we had been planning since the beginning of the year to try after august when we got back from taking our son to Disney but we figured it would take a few months to GET pregnant so we decided July 28th we went off the Nuva ring and august 24th we got a positive pregnancy test lol so when ovulated 2 weeks after I stopped the ring I got pregnant! So I'm pretty lucky! We are extremely excited :) <3

How exciting Kendra!

I had my first u/s today and saw a hb at 7weeks :) 139bpm. What about you?

they didn't do a measurement on the hb since i'm not too far along yet. they are having me come back in 2 weeks i'm sure they will do it then!

Yay - fab news on the scans loves. How did you get to have scans so early? xxx

:hi: ladies!! How is everyone!! Sorry I have not been around very much I have had a good reason...we got married on 9th Sept and have been on honeymoon!! :) was the best day ever and I am sooo happy! :D

All I can say is I am pleased I had a funny cycle and didn't fall pregnant even a week earlier because man I feel soooo rough, sick and exhausted!! Still in bed today been up briefly to get my little girl brekkie and we had a lazy morning and she has gone for a nap and I am back in bed feeling siiiiiick :sick: grrrrr

So happy for those seen/heard baby :)

Flower , Kendra & Waves...Congrats on the good scans happy for you!!!:flower:

Welcome to all the new BFP's!!!:hugs:

Diana Glad things are going well with the baby.

Does anyone have excessive saliva.... TMI i'm constantly spitting it out on a tissue... and my mouth always has this bitter taste whether i eat or not:wacko: and i get dizzy when im in the sun for too long which has never been the case.

:sleep::sleep::sleep: is all i do these days...cant wait for my 8week scan on the 30th...hope i get good news too and hear my lil HB never gotten so far with any of my pregnancies:cloud9:

:Wave: Hi everyone, I haven't been around much for a few days because we've been busy buying stuff to decorate the front room. After this, in a few months we're starting on the nursery :cloud9: I have big plans for that. We're hoping to start it when I'm 20 weeks (it really will take Mike that long to finish :haha:)

How are you all?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"