*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

how are you ladies sleeping? i am having a hard time staying asleep, i'm constantly tossing and turning, and getting up to pee. i am so exhausted :(

Sleep is non-existent for me these days... I MAYBE get 45 min of sleep and am up to pee. Between the peeing 24/7, cramping from my muscles stretching, BAD morning sickness/nausea 24/7 and my Sciatic nerve that hurts SO badly all the time it's impossible to get a good night sleep :(
I try to have naps during the day when I can and sleeping half sitting up has helped a lot lately.

how are you ladies sleeping? i am having a hard time staying asleep, i'm constantly tossing and turning, and getting up to pee. i am so exhausted :(

:coffee: I went to sleep at 8:30pm last night (thankfully!) and then woke at midnight with severe acid reflux. I was awake ALL night after that and went to the hospital this morning. I was there for 9 hours get tested for various things and getting pain medicine since I couldn't take the pain anymore. Now I have to go back tomorrow for a scan (not a baby scan). I sincerely hope I rest tonight! I am EXHAUSTED!

I fall asleep at the drop of a hat, but I'm having really vivid nightmares that wake me up several times a night. I'm also sleep walking & talking - I woke up at 3am the other night on the opposite side of my bedroom, cleaning. :wacko:
Mornings are a huge struggle for me at the minute. I feel really tired & nauseous, and it takes me ages to get moving! :sleep:

Sickness has just hit with a vengance :sick:
Was doing so well too. Feel absolutely awful at the mo.:-(

I seem to be sleeping ok at the moment however I can't sleep past about 5amand then by the time the afternoon hits in absolutely exhausted and falling asleep by about 7pm that night so I try to make myself stay awake until at least 8:30... Not waking up yo pee during the night which is good but having to pee 3 times within half an hour or so in the mornings hahaha

I'm sleeping Ok at night, with one wake up for my son and usually have a wee then. I am napping during the day for about 1-1.30 hours when Noah sleeps. I am exhausted this pregnancy, I was never this bad with my other 2 x

Well i feel absolutely awful at the moment!
Been getting more and more tired and then woke up this morning with a really sore throat and blocked nose and feeling even worse :(. In 2 minds whether to take the day off work tomorrow to try and get some rest!

aaaah sorry everyone is so exhausted - I am finding this one more tiring too but putting that down to have a 2yr old *sigh* _ How is everyone today? any plans?

I am so exhausted and i have to go to work! I was off yesterday because I was not feeling well at all! So We will see how today goes!

I really feel for you having to work when you feel like that. I'm struggling and Im at home all day, however I do have 2 other children including a toddler so I'm not sat eating toast and watching jeremy Kyle :rofl:

ooooh how i miss lounging and watching tv with the 1st :haha: I am back at work on Wednesday not looking forward to the 14.5hr days boooo! I can't cope being at home let alone worrrk! xx

I'm back at work next Sunday, 10 hour night shifts :growlmad:

Ah well, only 6 1/2 months to go! I'm saving up all my leave so I can finish early!x

Ladies, I finally got a night's sleep. I WAS up several times, but between the time I went to bed and the first time I had to wake up, it was 6 hours. Ahhhh I feel so much better! I locked my cats out of the bedroom and I think that's what did it LOL

I sleep okay but get up about 2x in the night to pee... and I am still exhausted, mind you I have a cold that I just can't seem to shake..
Also I have the burps somthing bad.. I have haardly eaten anything in a week but still burp every 5 mins !!

Ladies, I finally got a night's sleep. I WAS up several times, but between the time I went to bed and the first time I had to wake up, it was 6 hours. Ahhhh I feel so much better! I locked my cats out of the bedroom and I think that's what did it LOL

:wohoo:

no more cats in the bedroom = :sleep:

I sleep okay but get up about 2x in the night to pee... and I am still exhausted, mind you I have a cold that I just can't seem to shake..
Also I have the burps somthing bad.. I have haardly eaten anything in a week but still burp every 5 mins !!

I have the start of a cold my throat kills this evening my DD had a snotty nise yday so maybe she has brought something home from nursery! booo!

Hope you feel lots better soon though hunni :hugs:

I've been on and off with cold for the last few weeks too! Blooming rubbish x

Hi guys just checking in, I'm really sick at the moment so havnt been on much going to see the doc tomorrow about it because I can't cope at all :/ hope everyone us hood and congrats to everybody new xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->