*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I was just thinking- my mom said I was born 3 weeks early but originally before I was born they thought I was late! They had me for a May birthday and I was born June 19. Then when I was born and pretty small they realized I shouldn't have been born til around July 4th. When the Dr and my mom sat and thought about it they came to the realization that it was possible that what she thought was a period was really a chemical preg/early mc and that she got pregnant right away after that, and that explained the weird dates. Maybe your bean will have a little growth spurt too, you never know :)

Hi kendra :) well because they only did transvaginal I don't think they can see much more then a gestational sack or are they able to see baby through that way top if you're far enough along? I'm not really sure how it works...?
I'm so confused lol I hope I'm further :)

I think a 12 week scan is an ontario thing.
Here in Nova Scotia, your first scan is at 20 weeks to check for abnormalities.

Im starting to feel better, now that Im on the Diclectin. I had an ok day at work, so I am hoping I can survive my night shifts on wed and thurs.

And so much for the "surprise" pretty much everyone at work has figured out that I am preggers...lol...it doesn't help that I am a terrible liar, so when I was asked last week, I guess it was pretty obvious. So now im just going to stop denying it...

Glad to see everyone is doing well! I have had killer headaches and no appetite So i am not sure what the issue is and I have been SO TIRED! I slept 12hrs last night and was still exhausted! I am on days off for 3 days now so that is good, and we go for our first appt on Thursday and I can not wait I should be exactly 7 weeks!

Hi kendra :) well because they only did transvaginal I don't think they can see much more then a gestational sack or are they able to see baby through that way top if you're far enough along? I'm not really sure how it works...?
I'm so confused lol I hope I'm further :)

I would think if that's all you saw there is no way you are 8 weeks, my ultrasound at 6 weeks was transvaginal and I honestly didn't see very much at all, no definition, just a blob.

Hmm yes I guess so I'm just confused cuz it doesn't add up to my cycles but I'm sure my doc will be able to explain it to me when I see him next week... I hope :/ lol

Hi ladies and congratulations to you all :wave:

Can I join please :) I'm due the 29th May so he/she may well be a june baby but hopefully not :) x

Hi ladies and congratulations to you all :wave:

Can I join please :) I'm due the 29th May so he/she may well be a june baby but hopefully not :) x

Congratulations and welcome!!! I'll add you on the first post when I get on the laptop Hun xx

Jai_jai no I'm terrible with journals never keep them up! :)

My first scan was at 5+3 and we saw gest sac and yolk sac, with last preg we saw hb at 6+2, my next scan is on Monday and I'll be 7+3 :)

I'm so sick! Just can't eat, and if I do I throw up :(!! Went on the scales this morning and iv lost 9lbs in 2 weeks! DH was really mad and thinks I did it on purpose! :/

I give up.. I am so sick of being sick.
I am going to call the MW this morning to see if she will prescribe Diclectin or something to ease this..
I can't function at work or home ( I work 10 hr night shifts) plus I have a 19 month old toddler at home..

I can empathise hun I work 12.5hr night shifts and have a 2 yr old :( it is sooo hard!!! I hope they give you something to ease it xxx

Eeurrrr :( sick of being sick, the doctor won't take me seriously and just keeps saying rest/ lie down.. He clearly does not have a 2 year old! Chance would be a fine thing!

WHOO HOO!!! I'm SO excited!!! Had my 2nd ultrasound today!!! Everything looks GREAT! I'm acutally 2 days further along than I thought... I'm 8 weeks 4 days instead of 8 weeks 2 days. I got to see my little beanie :D Baby is 1.6cm long, and heartrate was 165bpm. My due date is May 4th, 2012. I'm not sure how to post the picture up so if anyone can tell me what to do that would be awesome!

https://www.babybpm.com/images/girl1/22710534.gif

:happydance: glad everything is ok hun. What a lovely beanie :)

Booth :hugs: I hope it eases soon hun, when did the sickness first kick in? X

Hey there ladies, haven't been on for a few days as we went off to Oktoberfest for the weekend... Got so sick of ppl asking 'why aren't u drinking' and the pushing and shoving was he'll but all in all had a nice weekend!! The trip was planned long before we found out..... Got home and now I have the worst cold... I'm all stuffed up and my hubby has man flu to boot!! oh well I will suck it up!! Just wish I could take something to releived the stuffy nose! Hope everyone is doing well xxx

:happydance: glad everything is ok hun. What a lovely beanie :)

Booth :hugs: I hope it eases soon hun, when did the sickness first kick in? X

Started at 5 weeks for me and iv lost 9lbs since then! Cannot eat, and when I do i throw up, even sweets! I ate some haribos last night n it was awful throwing them up :( never had sickness before 8 weeks before :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->