*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

And hi jai_jai nice to see another august 09 mummy in here! :)

Super tired today, had some twinging yesterday, think my uterus is growing a bit. Having an 8 pound bloat, when I went to my Dr on Thursday I was 8 lbs heavier than normal, and today I am down the 8 lbs. Holy bloat!

:hi: Boothh how exciting to see you in here :hugs: do you have a journal too? Congratulations :wohoo: so cool we are both here together again!! And sooo close again too FX I won't go over 2wks again :nope:

I am ill today - horrible cold, not so sicky I don't think which worries me :( but must keep positive, I hate this waiting around until 12 odd weeks for a scan :(

Hi girlies :) had my dating scan today, they had to do a transvaginal u/s as there wasnt enough water in my bladder and she measured the gestational sack and I'm only 4 weeks 6 days according to those measurements, she said that could change though when they see the baby in 2 weeks. Feeling very confused as it doesn't add up to my LMP so hopefully when they see the bub in 2 weeks that will change... Feeling a bit disappointed that i wasn't far enough along to see it was really looking forward to it, but I'm still a may bluebell my new due date is 29th May :)

Hi girlies :) had my dating scan today, they had to do a transvaginal u/s as there wasnt enough water in my bladder and she measured the gestational sack and I'm only 4 weeks 6 days according to those measurements, she said that could change though when they see the baby in 2 weeks. Feeling very confused as it doesn't add up to my LMP so hopefully when they see the bub in 2 weeks that will change... Feeling a bit disappointed that i wasn't far enough along to see it was really looking forward to it, but I'm still a may bluebell my new due date is 29th May :)

Yay glad you got to see your little bubs Miss Nat.....it is very very hard to plot the actual date of your baby and gestation at this stage which is why they do USS here in the UK for dating scans during 10w 4 days and 13wk 6days which is the most accurate for dating - before or after this it is very hard to judge...so don't be disappointed as it will probably revert back to nearer your original dates :hugs:

I'm so impatient for my dating scan! Got another 3 weeks til I see the midwife though! Shouldn't be long after then.

I didn't get to see it Jai Jai all I saw was a gestational sack :( next ultrasound I will see the bub :D

aaah i thought that was pretty impressive and was slightly confused by the gestational age they gave you regarding that - I look forward to hearing when you see bubs, can I ask why you are having regular scans hun? Have you had losses :hugs:

*Burp* this gas is killing me...
Things must be different in the UK here in Canada they do a dating scan much earlier than 12 weeks.
We do get a U/S at 12 weeks though, just to be sure everything is growing well.

This cold is going to be the death of me, I think that the MS and cold are what is kicking my butt.
I haven't gained any weight from bloat, I have actually lost a few pounds but I can feel my pants getting a little tight already !!

I didn't get to see it Jai Jai all I saw was a gestational sack :( next ultrasound I will see the bub :D

That's all I saw at my first scan too... I was 5 weeks 2 days along. I go tomorrow for my next one and can't wait to see my little bean!

Well, I go for my second scan tomorrow! I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time! I just can't wait to hear that little heartbeat! It feels like forever since my last scan and it was pretty discouraging not being able to see anything but the gestational sac. That's why I waited an extra week from when they said I could go back so that I could make sure I can see EVERYTHING this time! It will be the first of many scans/tests for me as my last was a premie and I also have a history of gestational diabetes (*which I PRAY does NOT come back with this pregnancy) I will most likely be going on some sort of limited work/bed rest after my 20 weeks just to be safe, as I was only 25 weeks when i first went into labour and had to be transfered from our local hospital to a Childrens Hospital by ambulence. I stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks then was allowed to go home to be on bed rest. I made it to 32 weeks (*another ambulence ride to the childrens hospital~!) It was a very hard few weeks in the NICU after he was born not being able to touch him or hold him, he was in an incubator hooked up to tubes and wires but he is grown and healthy and you'd never be able to tell he was a premie now! It is his birthday tomorrow and he will be 7 :) He is SO excited to be having a little brother or sister and it will be an awesome birthday gift for him to be able to see the picture of the little one on his birthday. Please send all your love and prayers everything goes great at my scan tomorrow!! <3

Things must be different in the UK here in Canada they do a dating scan much earlier than 12 weeks.

This cold is going to be the death of me, I think that the MS and cold are what is kicking my butt.
I haven't gained any weight from bloat, I have actually lost a few pounds but I can feel my pants getting a little tight already !!

I am seriously bloated too... I haven't gained any weight yet either so thats good, but all my weight has shifted to my belly! Nothing fits anymore... It's come down to jogging pants every day lol.

Good luck for your scan Diana :hugs: miss nat how far did your LMP make you? I'm sure everythi g will be measuring where it should be on your next scan

Nothing to report here. Still sickly and tired. Can't wait till next scan on 18th oct when I'll be 11+4 by the last scan but 12 by my LMP XX

I am seriously bloated too... I haven't gained any weight yet either so thats good, but all my weight has shifted to my belly! Nothing fits anymore... It's come down to jogging pants every day lol.

That's what I am mostly wearing now too:dohh:
Good luck tomorrow on the scan.. and be sure to post pic's !!!:happydance:

feeling better today. still so tired though.
Having nighmares and really restless sleep, my lower back has been quite achey too and boobs have gone incredilby painful again and randomly itchy?!
Got my booking appoint ment with midwife friday, so looking forward to that.
Should my OH come to booking appointment? I wasn't going to bring him along but the first half of the appointment says its a group discussion, don't want to be on my own if everyone elses partner is there!

I didn't take my OH but we've done it before and I ones his medical histor etc.
I had a nightmar las night too! Hubby said I kept out of bed turned the light on snd crouched on the floor saying there were loads of spiders!!! I was breathless lol x

aaah i thought that was pretty impressive and was slightly confused by the gestational age they gave you regarding that - I look forward to hearing when you see bubs, can I ask why you are having regular scans hun? Have you had losses :hugs:

They sent me for my first one because they are unsure of how far along I am cuz I had a bleed end of august but was only 3 days and lighter than normal. They aren't sure of my conception date, and even more now because me being 5 weeks today doesn't calculate as to when I had my last AF, so going back in 2 weeks so they can see the bub and measure and they'll be able to tell me pretty much exactly how far I am :) maybe it's done a little differently here is Australia I'm not sure this is only my first pregnancy :)

That's all I saw at my first scan too... I was 5 weeks 2 days along. I go tomorrow for my next one and can't wait to see my little bean!

Ahhh how exciting! I have to wait another 2 weeks for mine, I hate waiting hahaha but at least I know everything looks good so far :) GL at your scan today! :D

Good luck for your scan Diana :hugs: miss nat how far did your LMP make you? I'm sure everythi g will be measuring where it should be on your next scan

Nothing to report here. Still sickly and tired. Can't wait till next scan on 18th oct when I'll be 11+4 by the last scan but 12 by my LMP XX

My last real AF was august 2nd which is why the doc thought I was 8 weeks today but scan came up 5 weeks today very confused cuz I had a small bleed august 28 and if I calculate it from that bleed I would only be not even 4 weeks and doc said there is no way I would have seen a positive preg test at 2.5 weeks in as the hcg wouldn't be starting to show in my urine yet so I can't work it out... I can't see how I could only be 5 weeks lol

nat, I didn't see much at my 6+3 appointment but my Dr said I should be able to see a lot more at 8+3 so if they couldn't see a lot then its possible that you're not as far along as you thought... but by looking at your AF's that doesn't make much sense either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->