*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hi ladies and congratulations to you all :wave:

Can I join please :) I'm due the 29th May so he/she may well be a june baby but hopefully not :) x

Added you!! xx:flower:
Congrats on your scan Diana!! all looking good xx

Diana I have changed your EDD :flower: Miss Nat, do you want me to change your or wait until next scan xx
is everyone else up to date?, Let me know if not xxxx

Congrats on your scan DianaM that's wonderful news and such a beautiful little bean you have there :D

Flowerfairy you can change mine please and if it changes I will update again hehehe sorry to be a pain :)

Congrats on your scan DianaM that's wonderful news and such a beautiful little bean you have there :D

Flowerfairy you can change mine please and if it changes I will update again hehehe sorry to be a pain :)

No prob!1 Is it 29th? x

Booth.. I feel for you.. I called my midwife yesterday and she wouldn't prescribe me anything. I mentioned that I think I might be a little dehydrated also.. she advised me to head to the ER if I think that.. since they can provide me with an IV to help.. she told me since the sickness should ease by 12 weeks to tough it out..I cried all afternoon.

Diane, wonderful picture of your lil' bean..

Hi ladies,

Greetings to all the new BFP's....wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!:flower:

DianaM....I'm so happy for you, lovely bean there you must be so relieved....:hugs:

Booth & Future... Im sorry you having a hard time with MS... hoefully it does calm down after 12 weeks...:hugs::hugs:

AFM:I just have nausea on & off not too bad unless im hungry they it gets bad....Sumtimz it worries me that but then i remember with my past losses never had any symptoms mild or otherwise so i welcome the sick feeling:wacko: Got another scan on friday & will update Flower with my date if it changes. as per my LMP i will be 8 weeks on friday :)

Booth.. I feel for you.. I called my midwife yesterday and she wouldn't prescribe me anything. I mentioned that I think I might be a little dehydrated also.. she advised me to head to the ER if I think that.. since they can provide me with an IV to help.. she told me since the sickness should ease by 12 weeks to tough it out..I cried all afternoon.

Thanks!!! So sorry to hear your midwife is being kind of a b***h. My dr said even before I told her I HAD morning sickness that she has no problem giving me diclectin (or however it's spelt) but I've been "sucking it up" as your midwife would say and drinking gingerale and also bought the "sea bands" acupuncture wrist bands that help SO much! I'm still nauseous but the throwing up and dry heaves are WAY less when I'm wearing them. It's worth it to try them. I got mine at the local drug store. They are for motion sickness but the ones I bought said specifically for pregnancy morning sickness too. It's a much better/healthier alternative that you could try. I find my morning sickness is even worse because I have that horrible sciatic nerve in my hips that kills all the time. Dr told me to take Tylenol and that it's "safe" but I won't even take that. Just ice and sleep when I can. The maternity pillow I bought called "snoogle" helps a little with the hip pain. But between the m/s and constant pain its so hard to do anything during the day :( Hope you feel better soon!

You have NO idea how relieved I am!! Going for my first prenatal now!! Dr is going to try and find the heartbeat on the Doppler! Can't wait!!

That's terrible! My doc told me at my first appointment (6 weeks) that if I have bad nausea/ms to call her and she's prescribe me something. I finally caved and called yesterday and get to pick it up later today. I sympathize though because my nausea is 24/7... NON stop. I can't eat, I can't throw up though I wish I would just to feel better. Miserable all day. So I feel for you :( I hope something helps.

future I would go get another opinion from someone else, or go to the ER because you're dehydrated and make them give that to you there!

Ladies Can I join you?

Got our BFP on Sunday after 8 cycles of TTC!!! So super duper excited!
Im now 6 weeks & 1 day & completely over the moon!!!

Due Date is May 23rd 2011 - MY 29th BIRTHDAY!!!

Fantastic picture Diana! how did you get on at appointment today? I'm just soooo tired at the moment, but no matter what time i go to bed or how good sleep i've had im wide awake around 5.30 and then shattered again by lunch!!

Love the scan pic Diana!

I'm actually feeling really good at the moment. Occasional bouts of nausea, but eating seems to curb that! Starting to feel pretty confident, and would probably be happy to tell people now, but in all honesty I'm quite enjoying having a little secret!
Think I had my first craving the other day too....I was walking through town when Lindt chocolates popped into my head & my mouth just started to really water! I couldn't concentrate on anything else, so bought myself a little pack of 4 & I was fine then! Bizarre!

Anybody else noticed change in their skin?? Mine is really really greasy & I've got tons of spots!

Congratulations to our new ladies!! I shall add you on the first post tomorrow , I'm
On phone now xxx

Fantastic picture Diana! how did you get on at appointment today? I'm just soooo tired at the moment, but no matter what time i go to bed or how good sleep i've had im wide awake around 5.30 and then shattered again by lunch!!

My appointment went great! She said the results of the ultrasound I had yesterday looked amazing! But she didn't try the Doppler because the one they have you have to be over 10 weeks. But glad to know everything is on track! I know how you feel about being tired all the time :(

Love the scan pic Diana!

I'm actually feeling really good at the moment. Occasional bouts of nausea, but eating seems to curb that! Starting to feel pretty confident, and would probably be happy to tell people now, but in all honesty I'm quite enjoying having a little secret!
Think I had my first craving the other day too....I was walking through town when Lindt chocolates popped into my head & my mouth just started to really water! I couldn't concentrate on anything else, so bought myself a little pack of 4 & I was fine then! Bizarre!

Anybody else noticed change in their skin?? Mine is really really greasy & I've got tons of spots!

Thanks!! And My skin is SOOOO greasy!!!!! I have to wash my face like 10
times a DAY! It's gross!! I had a craving for chocolate the other day too lol

Congrats and welcome to all the new BFP'S!!!! So excited for everyone!!

So excited tomorrow is our first prenatal appointment! And our first ultrasound! I can not wait to see our little one! I have been having not cramps but like pains, almost felt like I pulled a muscle on and off all day! So we will have to ask about that! And the nice thing about my appt tomorrow is its first thing in the morning so I wont have to wait all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->