*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hey everyone glad to hear everyone is doing well! And that all the babies are happy! So I have had the worst morning sickness yesterday was the worst I was so dizzy and felt like falling over and my doc said when that happens to eat so I did and just kept throwing up so that sucked! But I feel ok this morning I am almost half way through my work week so I am thankful for that! When I am sick I just wanna be home!! LOL! Well HAve a wonderful day ladies!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well aside from the morning sickness of course! I was given home-leave for the weekend so I've been home spending time with my husband and son and so far so good. I have until Sunday evening and then I need to be back at the hospital for blood work. I sure hope everything has reached a normal level again so they can schedule the gall bladder surgery and I can get home again for good!

:wave: Hello human world..

I am feeling so much better.
After work on Thrusday night ( 1am) I decided I couldn't possibley handle another day of feeling so bad so I headed to our local ER ( which there was no one there so I got looked at right away)
They hooked me up to an IV and gave me some medication ( not sure what) but I would have payed millions for it,,
I was honest about being at the end of my rope and the DR was truely great.. she did a full bood work up and discovered my iron was really low and after be re-hydrated and given something for the nausea I actually felt human.
They released me the yesterday morning ( with prescription in hand)and I got to rest all day yesterday .
I am going to look into going to a OBGYN DR instead of the MW .. I feel that I suffered way longer than I needed to becuase she wouldn't listen to me...

You go girl! You are the only one that knows your body and no one should take away that instinct. I know exactly how you feel, I've been dealing with my morning sickness for quite some time now... Since before I even found out I was pregnant and it's 24/7. Today I have a HORRIBLE migraine and feel like crying, every sound and small light makes me want to vomit :( and I feel like my brain is going to explode. OH refuses to help out with our son today which is making me feel even worse. I asked him to rub my head and all he says is "thats not going to do anything". I am VERY close to heading to the pharmacy to get some Tylenol (which is apparently safe to take a minimum dose while pregnant) because I'm in SO much pain. I've slept pretty much all day and have a cold compress on my head but it's not relieving the pressure :(

:wave: Hello human world..

I am feeling so much better.
After work on Thrusday night ( 1am) I decided I couldn't possibley handle another day of feeling so bad so I headed to our local ER ( which there was no one there so I got looked at right away)
They hooked me up to an IV and gave me some medication ( not sure what) but I would have payed millions for it,,
I was honest about being at the end of my rope and the DR was truely great.. she did a full bood work up and discovered my iron was really low and after be re-hydrated and given something for the nausea I actually felt human.
They released me the yesterday morning ( with prescription in hand)and I got to rest all day yesterday .
I am going to look into going to a OBGYN DR instead of the MW .. I feel that I suffered way longer than I needed to becuase she wouldn't listen to me...

Wow, thats great that you feel better. I can't believe that the MW would let you suffer for so long! When I went to my 8 week appt, and told my dr how I was feeling and she prescribed me Diclectin that day... Maybe you just need a different MW?

Our little squishy blobby kidney bean :D

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Scan picture.jpg
    Scan picture.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
Hello!! My dates online calculators came to 1st may but MW had me at 2nd may I don't know Whete they get extra days from!!
I
Xx

Yeh same happened to me, went to booking appointment with midwife friday and she has given me edd 10th may and 8+2. From the online calculators i was 8+2 but due 9th may? Strange!

Anyway, hope you are all well. I haven't been on for a few days, just been so busy at work and then really tired when i get back.

Hi All

Luvly scan Pretty congrats! :hugs:

As for me I had my scan at 8 weeks exactly and my lil jellyfish is growing right on tract @ 8 weeks buy my OB says my due date is 11th May. Heard the HB was so relieved it was at 171bpm.
Will upload pic as soon as I can get my bluetooth to work. Dr. reassured me not all symptoms are applicable to everyone and mine are just fine since bean is growing well. My next app is on the 28th where I'll be 12 weeks. Glory to God!:flower:

Thanks girls :D
It is my new favourite picture :happydance:
I can't wait to go public and tell everyone, especially my daughter. I'm fit to burst lol.
It's all so exciting and I'm so happy and relieved that things are moving forward...
Has anyone had their booking in appointment with the midwife at home yet?
She's coming on Friday and I'm not sure what to expect, been 10 years since I was pregnant with DD and everything seems to be different this time or I just don't remember.
Hope everyone is well :)
xxx

Flowerfairy - Can you change my due date on the list to the 8th May when you get chance please? :)
Thanks
xx

Ah lovely pic Pretty!
I'm so jealous, I want to see my little bean!! 2 weeks today I get my booking in appointment.

All my symptoms sem to have disappeared for now, which is good! I'm in the middle of my first night shift back at work, and feeling a little uncomfortable in my trousers, so may have to send hubby out to get me my first pair of maternity ones tomorrow!

Ah lovely pic Pretty!
I'm so jealous, I want to see my little bean!! 2 weeks today I get my booking in appointment.

All my symptoms sem to have disappeared for now, which is good! I'm in the middle of my first night shift back at work, and feeling a little uncomfortable in my trousers, so may have to send hubby out to get me my first pair of maternity ones tomorrow!

My clothes are getting tight too! I've been making due with stretchy pants but needed something for going out every once and a while. Today I went and bought a pair of dress pants for work and jeans that are maternity and nice and stretchy so I'll be able to wear the throughout the pregnancy. They even had a "belly" that you add under the clothes that adds 5months onto what you already are to show you just how stretchy they are! LOVE it! Now I can finally feel normal again wearing jeans and not look like a homeless person that can't afford anything but jogging pants lol

I think I am also going to have to break down and start wearing some of my mat. jeans.. I don't find my regular jeans bad except when I have to sit or bend.. for which I do alot of while at work !

I bought a lovely black maternity dress from next yestrday. I'm a god mother on 16th oct and I needed a lovely outfit so tried this dress on and it looks fab even without a bump... The bloat fits under it well LOL. I think it's gonna be a staple of my wardrobe. I've also dug out all my maternity stuff, t shirts trousers dresses and leggings so Wont need to be buy v much

2 weeks tomorrow till me 12 week scan!!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"