*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Wow that'd great Diana, I felt my son move about 15 weeks so hoping we will feel earlier this time,

Still not feeling great here, I am managing to keep more food down so hoping I won't to go into hospital x

Wow that'd great Diana, I felt my son move about 15 weeks so hoping we will feel earlier this time,

Still not feeling great here, I am managing to keep more food down so hoping I won't to go into hospital x

Thanks! With my first I didn't feel any movement for a long time. I was freaked out the first time because I was laying down on my back with my diskman on my stomach and it fell off (even though I didn't move) and so I put it back on my belly and it fell off again... So I lifted my shirt and saw this HUGE bulge go across my stomach! I FREAKED out screaming, ran downstairs of the maternity home I was living in (I was only 17 at the time) and was like "there's something inside of me!!!!" they all started laughing out loud saying "yes, Hun, that's the baby moving" lol. I felt so dumb after haha. I think I was about 5 months when that happened but I'd have to check my pregnancy journal :)

DianaM that is a hilarious story! I can imagine having that same reaction myself. LOL

Thats halarious!

Im so glad that you felt the baby move. I can't wait for that feeling. This is my first, so im probably going to be waiting awhile.

Starting to feel better these days, except for getting nailed with this awful chest cold. I have a feeling im going to be needing antibiotics for a chest infection next week. Its horrid not being able to take anything!
Only 13 more days until my 12 week appt! I might get to hear the baby's heartbeat!

Hope everyone is feeling well, and for those who are not, hope it starts to ease soon!

Finally on the laptop!!!! I will get everyone updated now
I felt Noah move at 13-14 weeks, just like a scratch inside but with James my ekdest I had my 20 week scan and the sonograher said "did you not feel that" And thats when I realised I had been feeling it for abit!!

Starstarstar and Lazandkiko21 I have added you welcome xx

Hi Flowerfairy, can you move me from the 8th to the 17th please? Thanks!

Ladies!!! I just purchased a fetal Doppler yesterday and was too excited NOT to try it out! I knew there was a slim chance I'd be able to find a heartbeat because I was only exactly 9 weeks yesterday but I found it! Actually... My best friend found it lol. I tried with my fiancé earlier in the day and only found my own beat but nope... Around 10:30 last night she told me to come over and try and there was that nice gallop sound! About 160-165bpm!!!!! LOVE that sound <3 I took a video of it for OH and he was amazed!

oooh what one do you have I bet that was lush :D exciting you have also felt a wriggle too :dance: xx

Boothh I hope you are ok? Did you have to be admitted for a drip? xx

Hi Ladies, hope all of you are well.....

i had a fall last night and was so worried since i landed on my stomach went to see my regular dr & im glad to say my lil jelly tot is growing steadily had another scan today as my dr. felt sorry for me and gave me a pity scan...see below.

Flower my dates have changed since the scan shows baby is 9w4d. my new EDD is 7th May.

Not going to change my Sig until i get my dating scan though.

Attachments

• 06102011350.jpg
    06102011350.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
I think I was around 16-17 weeks before I felt Emily move.
I can remember with my older daughters since it was a long time ago:blush:

I can't beleive how good I have felt for the last few days. I am still tired of course but that is to be expected.
I have lost 11lbs all in all so I hope it i okay.
I called our local heath unit to find out about local OBGYN's who are accepting new patients. I was recommended a fairlynew DR who is suppose to be very good.
I called and she was willing to take me on as a new patient but I couldn't get an appointment with her until Nov 22.:growlmad:
So I was recommended to stay with the midwives until then ( or my family DR who is an hours drive away)
DR are in high damand in my area due to shortage.

I have been having the weirdest dreams lately..
Last night I dreamt the my BFF ( who has struggled with infertility for 5 yrs)and I were expecting and in labour at the sametime.
She delivered first but kept pushing me to hurry up so our children could share birthday parties.. so I was jumping up and down with my legs spread:wacko:
Before I knew I was pregnant, almost every night I had a dream with a tall blonde man in it.. he never said anything but was just kinda there.. kinda like in the back ground.. I mentioned it to my hubby and he said that maybe it was our future son.. a few days later I got my BFP and have never had that kinda dream since :dohh:

Ladies!!! I just purchased a fetal Doppler yesterday and was too excited NOT to try it out! I knew there was a slim chance I'd be able to find a heartbeat because I was only exactly 9 weeks yesterday but I found it! Actually... My best friend found it lol. I tried with my fiancé earlier in the day and only found my own beat but nope... Around 10:30 last night she told me to come over and try and there was that nice gallop sound! About 160-165bpm!!!!! LOVE that sound <3 I took a video of it for OH and he was amazed!

oooh what one do you have I bet that was lush :D exciting you have also felt a wriggle too :dance: xx

Boothh I hope you are ok? Did you have to be admitted for a drip? xx

I have the sonoline b pocket fetal doppler 3mHz. It's amazing!!! Found the heartbeat at 9 weeks and gets easier and easier to find each day :)

Hi Ladies, hope all of you are well.....

i had a fall last night and was so worried since i landed on my stomach went to see my regular dr & im glad to say my lil jelly tot is growing steadily had another scan today as my dr. felt sorry for me and gave me a pity scan...see below.

Flower my dates have changed since the scan shows baby is 9w4d. my new EDD is 7th May.

Not going to change my Sig until i get my dating scan though.

awww sorry you fell over hunni :hugs: r u ok? Yaaay for scan :dance:

My DD is/was called Jellytot :haha: good choice of nickname!

FlowerFairy my Dr keeps saying my EDD is May 15 if you want to change it by a day... had my scan today, I am spot on for CRL, here is my new scan :) will have another in 4 weeks!

Attachments

• 291838_10150311845686541_629181540_8524909_897038775_n.jpg
    291838_10150311845686541_629181540_8524909_897038775_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
FlowerFairy my Dr keeps saying my EDD is May 15 if you want to change it by a day... had my scan today, I am spot on for CRL, here is my new scan :) will have another in 4 weeks!

What a beautiful little beanie!!!! <3 are you also high risk?? (just wondering because you're going for another scan in 4 weeks)

No, I'm not, my Dr I guess is just one of those that likes to do a bunch early on, and do one during the period where you can find out the sex, then that's it. I don't mind, especially if my insurance pays!

Loving all the scan pics on here girls.......sad though that I wont get a scan til about 16 weeks, feels like FOREVER away!

No, I'm not, my Dr I guess is just one of those that likes to do a bunch early on, and do one during the period where you can find out the sex, then that's it. I don't mind, especially if my insurance pays!

Nice! I will have lots of scans because of being high risk. But that's awesome! It's so much fun to go for an ultrasound! I keep forgetting that everyone on here is from all over the world and medical isn't always covered. I am really thankful that in Canada our medical is covered. If not it would have been SO expensive to have my son. Especially since I was in the NICU for over 2 weeks with him when he was born.

Loving all the scan pics on here girls.......sad though that I wont get a scan til about 16 weeks, feels like FOREVER away!

As much as it seems far away it will be TOTALLY worth the wait!! You will get to see the baby (not just a blob lol) AND be able to tell if it's a boy or girl!!! Lucky!! Sometimes early scans just make you more nervous. Like my first one with this pregnancy, all they saw was a gestational sac and it freaked me out. But then a few weeks later at a repeat scan there was my bean but for 2 weeks I was terrified I had blighted ovum. It was not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->