*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

:happydance:Yay for maternity clothes! :happydance:I've basically switched back to my maternity pants since they are so comfy and don't press which I find very nauseating. I'm back at home for now but have finally had my gall bladder surgery scheduled for this Thursday. The anesthesiologist came to interview me before I left for home and made quite clear that there is always a risk of miscarriage when put under. :cry: Made me rather nervous but he had to make extra clear that I was told and understood. My biggest fear now is that I'll wake up and find out I've lost the pregnancy. They will give me another ultrasound the same day or the following day thankfully which I'm hoping will just be a big positive relief!

Hi guys hope everyone is keeping well, not caught up yet,
Had my scan this morning and we saw little blob with a heart beat :) got next scan on 17th :)
Also been diagnosed with hyperemesis and been put on tablets, if things don't improve in a few days I have to go in and be on a drip for a few days x

:happydance:Yay for maternity clothes! :happydance:I've basically switched back to my maternity pants since they are so comfy and don't press which I find very nauseating. I'm back at home for now but have finally had my gall bladder surgery scheduled for this Thursday. The anesthesiologist came to interview me before I left for home and made quite clear that there is always a risk of miscarriage when put under. :cry: Made me rather nervous but he had to make extra clear that I was told and understood. My biggest fear now is that I'll wake up and find out I've lost the pregnancy. They will give me another ultrasound the same day or the following day thankfully which I'm hoping will just be a big positive relief!

Oh hun, i've got all my fingers crossed that everything will be ok for you. I'm sure it will be xxx

Fingers crossed for you xx

:hugs: I wll keep you in my thought and hope everything turns out well:hugs:

had some v light spotting and back ache over yesterday and lst night. Went to see GP today and she is going to schedule me an us for this week, hopefully tomorrow if the can fit me in. Fingers crossed all is well x

Fingers are crossed for you xxxxxx just try not to think negatively <3

had some v light spotting and back ache over yesterday and lst night. Went to see GP today and she is going to schedule me an us for this week, hopefully tomorrow if the can fit me in. Fingers crossed all is well x

Fingers are crossed for you too!! I'm sure everything will be fine <3 try not to stress over anything <3

Fingers crossed for you. I'm
Sure all will be fine xx

vespersonicca - Hoping everything goes well for you and your LO. Thankfully you will get an U/S soon after so you know that everything is fine.

Daisy - Good luck with your U/S hun, keep us posted.

Thank you all for your thoughts. I just want this ordeal over with already! Can't wait to have no more pain from gallstones!

Just been reading some of you guys in maternity clothes already! I feel bloated but don't want to jinx it by buying anything maternity yet! The stuff I bought with my son didn't fit after about 7months because my. Bump was too big and it used to hang out of the bottom lol, I have quite a long body though so that was probably why, I'm just going to learn from my mistakes this time and buy lots of tunics and long line tops and lots of maternity leggings lol x

On Sunday I had bleeding initially it came in a gush about a tablespoon worth and tapered off and then couple of hours later a lighter gush. I haven't had any pain and no further bleeding and GP has me booked in for a scan on Thursday when I will be 6weeks 6 days so fingers crossed for a healthy bo with a strong heart beat!

i was really worried cause all of a sudden I didn't feel as pregnant but then yesterday I had to run to be sick and this morning my boobs hurt again so I am being cautiously optimistic! Counting hours to Thursday!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139d.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139f.aspx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_girl.jpg
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev145pfs__.png
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/garden_bluebell_study_3_may_04__171-7153_img_adj-1.jpg

Booth..... keeping fingers crossed for you

Daisy... i know how scary spotting is hopefully its just the baby settling in...try to relax and take it easy.

vespersonicca ..... hoping everything turns out well, keeping fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone else is doing well, me taking it one day at a time and trying to not stress and yes my pants are always unzipped and have big tops on now.... martenity clothes are calling definitely

Sharon.... I hope everything is ok... my symptoms come and go and they worry me but everytime i go for an u/s always my lil jellyfish is growing, hoping its the same for you and your baby is ok and growing... good luck on thursday

Midwife from EPU called this morning, going in for scan Friday morning. It's going to be a long few days!

Sharon - Today all my symptoms have all been back in force so think this is a good sign for us!!

Hello ladies. Im hoping to join you guys as i am due May 9th. I have my second appointment tomorrow. Had a scan done last week and saw my little ones heartbeating. I have morning sickness all day and its usually worse at night. Hopefully my doctor can give me something because the B6 vitamin and unisom isnt working for me. I hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is doing well!!! I have been doing better I ordered some bnatal losenges and suckers! And they are miracle workers!! But I am still been craving food like crazy!

Just been reading some of you guys in maternity clothes already! I feel bloated but don't want to jinx it by buying anything maternity yet! The stuff I bought with my son didn't fit after about 7months because my. Bump was too big and it used to hang out of the bottom lol, I have quite a long body though so that was probably why, I'm just going to learn from my mistakes this time and buy lots of tunics and long line tops and lots of maternity leggings lol x

Well it was easy for me to throw some mat. pants on since I have a whole box from last pregnancy. Some of them are still way too loose, especially since I lost a lot of weight after the birth, but others are just more cosy and they keep my belly warm. :) I find that when I'm nauseous, anything pressing on my stomach makes it worse.

Ok... I SWEAR I felt the baby move yesterday... I was laying flat on my back listening to the heartbeat with my Doppler (pushing relatively hard on the spot to get a good listen) and all of a sudden I heard AND felt the baby do a summersault.... I KNOW what it feels like for the baby to move and it was RIGHT under the probe when I felt it and heard it through the Doppler. It was only that one time (and I'm positive it wasn't gas) OH thinks I'm crazy but I'm a fairly small person to begin with and know what fetal movement is compared to gas bubbles. I think it was just a fluke that I was able to feel it and probably won't feel anything else for a while yet but it definitely put a smile on my face! I read up on the net of others who have felt early movement after 9 weeks also so I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->