*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

:hi: Welcome everyone!!

Kylie whats Elevit, and how did you get on at the doctors? xx

Oh Wow! Floridagirl I see that line!!! Good luck xx

Welcome DianaM and ErinGray!! :hugs: Erin, What is you EDD hun .xxxx

First page is sorted now :rofl: TIP - Dont start something complicated at 10pm when you're tired

Ladies, I'm tentatively joining you.. retesting tomorrow AM, but I think this is my :bfp:

View attachment 259639

I see the line!!! :happydance:
Can't wait for you to retest!!

Welcome to all the new ladies! :hi:

How's everyone feeling today? I slept really well last night, but feeling quite nauseous this morning. Made myself some toast but couldn't eat it! Munching on some fruit instead!

I have never felt so tired in all my life!! I really admire you guys who have already got kids that need lookiong after.
Last 2 nights i hacve managed to sleep a bit better, side from feeling very hot and the ridiculous dreams.
But during the day yesterday i was quite tired and today i feel awful, feels like ive got a hangover! Already been back to sleep on the sofa and its only 1pm! If i didn't know i was pregnant i would definately think i was coming down with something.
It seems even the thought of doing anything makes me tired!!

Hi everyone! Ok so i can't seem to figure out how to use this site yet lol... my computer skills are NOT so good lol. I just got my BFP on the 31st of August! I am 4 weeks and 6 days! Due May 6th!!! I'm so excited to share the happy news with everyone and to everyone with their BFP's CONGRATS!!!

Hi everyone! Ok so i can't seem to figure out how to use this site yet lol... my computer skills are NOT so good lol. I just got my BFP on the 31st of August! I am 4 weeks and 6 days! Due May 6th!!! I'm so excited to share the happy news with everyone and to everyone with their BFP's CONGRATS!!!

Congratulations!!! :flower:
I'm still trying to find my way round too.!!

Mamicoch - Where in South Wales are you? I'm just outside Bridgend - North Cornelly atm but moving on 20th to Cefn Cribbwr :)

I grew up in Penarth though and moved to this area about 10 years ago.

I am so confused on how to get this site to work... can anyone help?

is anyone taking any vitamins or anything? I've just be taking folic acid and was just curious?

I'm just taking folic acid too x

Me too! :flower:

I'm taking 75mg of baby aspirin to try and prevent another miscarriage and taking Tescos multi vitamins and minerals for pregnancy (include folic acid) - they seem like a bargain for £3.50 too :flower:

Were you prescribed baby asprin? Can you buy it over the counter? I'm interested as i had a previous mc. How does it help, i though you wern't supposed to take asprin during pregnancy?
Sorry for all the questions!!:wacko:

I have never felt so tired in all my life!! I really admire you guys who have already got kids that need lookiong after.
Last 2 nights i hacve managed to sleep a bit better, side from feeling very hot and the ridiculous dreams.

It seems even the thought of doing anything makes me tired!!

I completely understand - I'm barely sleeping between trying to get comfortable with back and hip ache, being too hot and my OHs snoring :dohh:
And the dreams... when people say you have vivid dreams when youre pregnant they weren't kidding. I don't remember having dreams like this when I was pregnant with DD but am getting them.
But do they have to be about being pregnant? Mine often aren't.. but so vivid.

I'm knackered out too - come 9pm I'm struggling to keep my eyes open when normally I struggle to go to sleep unless its around 1am.

Mamicoch - Where in South Wales are you? I'm just outside Bridgend - North Cornelly atm but moving on 20th to Cefn Cribbwr :)

I'm further west - Llanelli. :)

Congrats eveyone! I still can't figure out how this site works.... can someone help me?! Im due May6, 2012

is anyone taking any vitamins or anything? I've just be taking folic acid and was just curious?

I'm just taking folic acid too x

Me too! :flower:

I'm taking 75mg of baby aspirin to try and prevent another miscarriage and taking Tescos multi vitamins and minerals for pregnancy (include folic acid) - they seem like a bargain for £3.50 too :flower:

Were you prescribed baby asprin? Can you buy it over the counter? I'm interested as i had a previous mc. How does it help, i though you wern't supposed to take asprin during pregnancy?
Sorry for all the questions!!:wacko:

No, I bought it online (amazon I think) but I'm sure you can buy it over the counter. It's supposed to help thin the blood to prevent clotting.
Baby aspirin is ok because 75mg is such a low dose. It's hopefully working for me this time. In July by this point I'd already had one heavy bleed and spotting and this time I haven't had anything so I'm positive about it. I've read lots of success stories of it too.

I'm starting to panic ever so slightly.....been so relaxed up until now, but now I have cramps & I'm scared! Haven't been having any up until now, and know this is how the last mc started.....

Anyone else cramping?? Is it normal to have them??

I'm further west - Llanelli. :)

Ooh not too far - My parents have a caravan in Amroth, not far from Tenby so spend most of our summers (not that we had one this year) there. I love West Wales.

I'm starting to panic ever so slightly.....been so relaxed up until now, but now I have cramps & I'm scared! Haven't been having any up until now, and know this is how the last mc started.....

Anyone else cramping?? Is it normal to have them??

This was me last night!! Bad cramps and bach ache, same as before. I went to the toilet and was soo sure would find blood. But was nothing.
Has stopped today but still worried, think i'm going to get some of this baby asprin, cant help to try.
I now cant stop inspecting the tissue after every time i wipe now though. tmi. I'm sure everything will be fine for us :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->