*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Hey ladies I have been hearing y'all talking about using you Doppler to listen to the heart beat. I'm planning on getting a Doppler but am wondering what Doppler you ladies use and if you like it? Recommendations for one would be great. Thanks so much

I've got a Sonoline B, bought it on Amazon and found heartbeat at 9+3
Would highly recommend it :)

I also use the sonoline b it's the 3mhz probe and bought it off Kijiji. I found heartbeat the night I got it home, I was exactly 9 weeks.

So exciting with all these announcements and scans now :)

I have an angelsounds Doppler off amazon and first heard hb at 9+2! Can't find it today though but i saw baby yesterday and heard it last two days so thinking it must just be hiding somewhere! xx

I have an angelsounds Doppler off amazon and first heard hb at 9+2! Can't find it today though but i saw baby yesterday and heard it last two days so thinking it must just be hiding somewhere! xx

Its probably shy from all the exposure LOL

Its probably shy from all the exposure LOL

:haha: I started to worry myself so got it out again when I had a really full bladder and it took my under a minute to find! The baby must be super wriggly! I only heard for about 10 seconds before it wandered off again but at least I am reassured now and can sleep easy! I'm going to put it away for a few days now because I don't want to start getting stressy about it! xx

I bought a Sonoline B, 3mhz and we found our little heart beat at 8 weeks. i was surprised to find it so early.

Currently waiting for my angelsound to arrive in post from amazon-- excited!!!:happydance:

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139d.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139f.aspx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_girl.jpg
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev145pfs__.png
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/garden_bluebell_study_3_may_04__171-7153_img_adj-1.jpg https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker/up/1318540772.gif

Eurggh feeling sick today :( the last 2 days have been nearly back to normal today I feel like I'm back at 5 weeks again :(

I dont have a doppler, I dont agree with them... but that's a whole different story!1 :flower: xx

Ugh. Just wrote a whole message and then shut the f"#%"g window. Grr! Hate when that happens!

Anyway, just got back from our scan today! :happydance: I was totally blown away at how amazed I felt... I really thought that it wouldn't be as strong of a reaction as it was with our first child but it totally was! :cloud9: My due date has been adjusted to May 11th and it shouldn't change anymore now. Turns out I'm 12 weeks tomorrow! Pretty cool when this morning I thought I was 11+0 :thumbup:

We also decided to finally announce on FB! I'm so excited! :happydance: We're going to post this picture with "Happy Halloween (from our littlest monster)" since he/she toally has an evil skull/alien look going on. I think it'll be pretty funny... :rofl:

Attachments

• ultra1.jpg
    ultra1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
aw fantastic scan pic!
x

dose anyone have the heart to heart prenatal listener? if so what do you think of it?
x

Lovely scan picture!!

I've been so ill. Up all night with a teriffic migraine & sickness. I'm really struggling with the headaches, and apparently they'll get worse in second tri. Think I need to see my GP, try & get something better than paracetamol.

Haven't got a doppler. Know I'd be deadly with one, using it all the time & panicking if the baby moved & I couldn't pick up the heartbeat!

Fab scan picture!!

I'm not too bad with the doppler, only used it a few times since buying it. That is the deal, to have limited use of it. If I get obsessed or paranoid with it, then my OH takes it away and hides it.
I really appreaciated having it though since being so sick and loosing over a stone in a week, I was worried about the effect on little baby, and hearing the heartbeat really helped calm and reassure me :happydance:
I can't wait to start feeling baby move now, thats the most amazing reassurance :)

Fab scan picture!!

I'm not too bad with the doppler, only used it a few times since buying it. That is the deal, to have limited use of it. If I get obsessed or paranoid with it, then my OH takes it away and hides it.
I really appreaciated having it though since being so sick and loosing over a stone in a week, I was worried about the effect on little baby, and hearing the heartbeat really helped calm and reassure me :happydance:
I can't wait to start feeling baby move now, thats the most amazing reassurance :)

I might be crazy, but I swear I can feel the baby move sometimes!

I've been so ill. Up all night with a teriffic migraine & sickness. I'm really struggling with the headaches, and apparently they'll get worse in second tri. Think I need to see my GP, try & get something better than paracetamol.

:hugs: Sorry to hear that. I woke up with an aura followed by a migraine this morning. I'm glad I had the warning it was coming so I could take my meds ASAP. I use Imigran (a sumatriphan based med in nasal spray form). It constricts the blood vessels in the brains which dilate during a migraine. I'm just waiting for DH to come back from a meeting he had this morning so I can go lay down in the dark/quiet. DS isn't giving me a chance to rest at all. Feeling pretty nauseous too. Hope you can get something worked out with your GP. One of my biggest fears is to have a migraine with no meds available. I could take parcetamol but it doesn't treat the problem. Imigran hasn't taken away all the pain but have reduced it a lot. Hope this is a one-off. I had significantly fewer migraines during last pregnancy then while not pregnant.

Lovely scan picture and great idea for announcing too :)
We will be announcing next Thursday after NT scan all being well xx

we will be announcing after our scan on monday super exicted only 3more sleeps :D

I might be crazy, but I swear I can feel the baby move sometimes!

I thought I felt the baby week before last whilst I was in the bath, it was like a ripple of bubbles feeling... but I don't want to believe it was the baby, incase it wasn't... my OH just thinks it was wind lol.

I felt my DD for first time when I was about 14weeks, so I'm hoping not much longer and will start to feel something :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->