*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I felt my son at 14 weeks as well, and can't wait to get to that stage, it just makes it feel real!

I think I felt baby yesterday sat in the bath too. Sort of a scratching flutter. I felt my youngest at 14 weeks so I wasn't overly surprosed. I think at this early stage it's much less frequent and only when you really relax.... which is pretty hard for us girls!!! x

I felt Earl at 10 weeks for the first time but it wasn't regular until about 14 weeks. I have felt a few flutters this time too so hopefully I'm not imagining things.

I'm sorry I've not been on much girls. Been very busy with work and Earls birthday! :thumbup: He's currently taking a well earned nap before we go out later for a train ride and a nice tea out. My hubby is off to see Jools Holland tonight, so I thought it would be nice to treat us to something nice, plus it's my first pay day! :happydance:

Is anyone else finding this is dragging? This baby is my second, and there's so much going on, I often forget I'm pregnant, especially now that the nausea has gone. I have had my booking in last week, so still have at least 2 weeks until my scan (don't have a date yet) so I really am just getting on with life, slowly getting fatter lol. Anyone else? I'm looking forward to the first scan in some ways. Nervous of course just in case, but we don't plan anything until that has gone, so once we have that, we can start to stock up on nappies, adn I can tell work when I will be finishing for maternity (21st march! :happydance:) not that I'm excited lol.

I'm on my 3rd and it's weird. I could go buy stuff now Ive had my 12 weeks scan but I dont need anything!! I forget Im pregnant. I think once I have 20 week scan and know what flavour baby is, it might get a bit more exciting!!! x

I'm on my 3rd and it's weird. I could go buy stuff now Ive had my 12 weeks scan but I dont need anything!! I forget Im pregnant. I think once I have 20 week scan and know what flavour baby is, it might get a bit more exciting!!! x

Can't seem to find you on Facebook.....

Me too.. I searched for you Nic and couldn't find you either...

Oh I think I have good security !!
Here I am
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=539414304 xx

Hey everyone! It's been a while for me too since I've been on.. Still have my morning sickness pretty much all day... it comes and goes but im SO super tired ALL the time. Had my second prenatal appointment the other day where they said "are you SURE you're not further along than you think" (*because my uterus was really high for being only 12 weeks and a larger.. more like 13-14 weeks) I'm positive I cannot be further along seeing as I got pregnant RIGHT after being on birth control... then they asked if I was having TWINS!?! So... The other night I was listening on my doppler for the heartbeat and SWEAR I heard two... Now I'm not a doctor or anything and the ultrasound DID only show one.. but one heartbeat read around 145ish and the other was way up to 185..... i kept going back and fourth and every few inches they were different... not sure if it's just an echo or something but not gunna lie it was really weird! I pick up my own heartbeat as well as the whoosh of the placenta so I know its not that either... maybe I'm just having one HUGE baby! haha Twins DO run in our family on BOTH sides, and i actually have fraternal twin sisters as well. It's weird that they would have asked me that question though because right from when I first found out I was pregnant I had this "feeling" like it was more than one.. especially since I started showing at like 6 weeks. This IS my second baby though so it's probably just because my body knows where to go.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Just been in the phone to the ante natal clinic as I still haven't had an appointment through. After a 10min panic, not being able to find my notes, they've booked me in for Tuesday! I'm chuffed, hoping I'll be able to relax a little then!

I can't believe they aren't going to give you another US so that you can be sure! In the US they would have, or at least my OB would have.

Aimee-Lou Happy late birthday to earl xx

Mamicoch - yaay for appointment!

DianaM - that is really weird! I'd be tempted to go get a private scan to see if it was me!! xx

For those ladies that are out of the first trimester or almost out, have you started to feel better?????

Is anyone starting to show yet ?
I can't even feel the top of my uterus above the pelvic bone yet ?
I am begining to think something is wrong:wacko:
I haven't seen / heard from baby since my U/S @ 6 weeks, they couldn't pick up a heartbeat on the doppler at my last MW appt two weeks ago. I was told it was too early.
But everything I have read says that I should start feeling the "bulge" after 12 weeks..

Ill share my bumpage! :flower:

Attachments

• Photo-0492.jpg
    Photo-0492.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
For those ladies that are out of the first trimester or almost out, have you started to feel better?????

I fel better at about 10 weeks, and then last week (mid week 12) I started feeling really ill all over again, and I still feel pretty ill.

Hoping it passes for good soon!

Is anyone starting to show yet ?
I can't even feel the top of my uterus above the pelvic bone yet ?
I am begining to think something is wrong:wacko:
I haven't seen / heard from baby since my U/S @ 6 weeks, they couldn't pick up a heartbeat on the doppler at my last MW appt two weeks ago. I was told it was too early.
But everything I have read says that I should start feeling the "bulge" after 12 weeks..

I *think* I can feel mine, but im not really sure what im looking for and if it is what I am thinking it is, then it feels quite high, almost in between my pubic bone and bellybutton.

I heard a HB at 12 weeks, but I have heard of people who have babies that like to hide. Maybe you have a tilted uterus? I think that can make baby and uterus hide for longer???

To be honest, I am not sure if I have a tilted uterus or not but sitting her this evening I could have swore I felt a " flutter" , I felt it about three times actually in about ten minutes. Only thing is I felt it about midway between my pelvic bone and my belly button.
I am about 5'2" and 170lbs so I am not of small frame so no noticable bump yet.. so could it be the baby or something else ?

I wouldn't stress about not feeling your uterus yet, some of us chunky girls might never feel it. LOL. But for real, if you are carrying farther back or just not getting as big as average you wouldn't feel it. I would go back the lack of period, no cramping, raging hormones, as better signs that nothing is wrong :p

I have popped out a little now but this is my 6th pregnancy and the 4th time I have gotten to this point so it seems to pop out earlier now, I am always shocked how high up they are when I get a scan with my first LO it was way lower down!

ok so I don't know all the abbreviations you guys are using so I am confused!! But my due date is May 6th 2012 :) My sister is hoping it will be early or a week or 2 late as her 30th is on the 8th!! hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->