*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Congrats hun! There is a thread in the welcome section that has a big list of abbreviations xx

Wish me luck guys! Halloween party tonight and were still underground! Hope we can keep the secret! xx

Hi guys!!
Haven't been around for a while, my internet has been down.
How's everyone doing?
Considering everything is supposed to be getting better this week i have felt more sick and had more heachaches than i've had the rest of the time!
Got scan on wednesday, 13+1 so v excited, will book private gender scan after that. Am starting to show now too. Can't believe nearly in second tri already!!
Hope everyone is ok xxx

Hi guys!!
How's everyone doing?
Considering everything is supposed to be getting better this week i have felt more sick and had more heachaches than i've had the rest of the time!
Got scan on wednesday, 13+1 so v excited, will book private gender scan after that. Am starting to show now too. Can't believe nearly in second tri already!!
Hope everyone is ok xxx

I'm struggling with headaches too, really bad. & because i don't want to take anything, they then turn to migraines, which confine me to bed, usually on my days off! Sickness is pretty much gone, still get nausea from time to time, but that's an occupational hazard with me anyway (Care Assistant!).

I can't believe we'll be second tri next week either! & I have my scan the day before you, at 13 weeks exactly! Really nervous about it though!

Good luck boothh I hope you manage to keep it shhhhtm!

We FINALLY have a scan date - 7th Nov eeeek! Cannot wait to see Jellybean wriggling around :)

Hope everyone is ok I have missed a lot as been away and have like 20 pages to catch up on or something silly :haha: been working away and working away for one more week from tomorrow so will be back in full swing from the 5th Nov :) xx

Anyone else dealing with the absolute WORST sciatic pain ever?? This is going on day 3 of absolutely NO sleep for me. I wake up every 20 min almost crying because I can't get into a position that's comfortable. I've had hip pain before pregnancy but this is unbearable. I go to the chiropractor weekly and recently went for a massage but it's getting SO expensive. Anyone have any ideas on how to help it? I seriously am having a hard time walking :( Im not a big person and haven't gained THAT much weight.. I'm 5 foot 8 and currently 129 pounds.

(p.s anyone else out there with Facebook that wants to chat you can search for me under Diana McPherson) I think I added everyone who has Facebook but if I missed you let me know!

Anyone else dealing with the absolute WORST sciatic pain ever?? This is going on day 3 of absolutely NO sleep for me. I wake up every 20 min almost crying because I can't get into a position that's comfortable. I've had hip pain before pregnancy but this is unbearable. I go to the chiropractor weekly and recently went for a massage but it's getting SO expensive. Anyone have any ideas on how to help it? I seriously am having a hard time walking :( Im not a big person and haven't gained THAT much weight.. I'm 5 foot 8 and currently 129 pounds.

I had really bad sciatica when carrying my daughter, & found great relief in swimming, especially if you can get into a heated pool.
I've started having slight niggles alread. It was hands down the worst part of my pregnancy last time, I really feel for you :hugs:

Hi guys!!
How's everyone doing?
Hope everyone is ok xxx

I'm struggling with headaches too, really bad. & because i don't want to take anything, they then turn to migraines, which confine me to bed, usually on my days off! Sickness is pretty much gone, still get nausea from time to time, but that's an occupational hazard with me anyway (Care Assistant!).

I can't believe we'll be second tri next week either! & I have my scan the day before you, at 13 weeks exactly! Really nervous about it though!

Good luck for your scan, sure everything will be fine. I'm a bit nervous too, been having a lot of lower bach ache today and pain low down in my tummy across both sides, so been a bit worried. Hopefully just some stretching pain? xx

Managed really well everyone else was drunk so nobody noticed that I wasn't drinking or smoking!! Was doing great til I dropped my bag and a clearblue wrapper fell out :dohh: luckily nobody noticed! shows how long I havnt cleaned my bag our for haha!

Really feel for you girls with sciatica! :( iv had it before and really hoping and praying it doesn't come while I'm pregnant! One thing that is really annoying me at the moment is restless leg syndrome OMG had it with my son and iv got it again already! :( I HATE it :(

We just got back from our halloween party too and had a nice time. Still battling nausea but I am pretty thankfully that that seems to be the worst of it. Sounds like some of you are really suffering. Hope some relief comes and pronto!

Diana- YES I have had some sciatica issues. My sacro-illiac (I think?) joint has been popping in and out and when its out its very painful. Also spending a lot of money on massage/chiro and I need a solution as well. Tried some exercises that other people told me about and sometimes they work, sometimes not.

Hi Girls,
We had our 12 week scan, it was so lovely and i wanted to share our pictures.
I'm not sure about knub guessing, but your guesses are welcome.

Attachments

• 12 Weeks Squid 1.jpg
    12 Weeks Squid 1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 15
Hi Girls,
We had our 12 week scan, it was so lovely and i wanted to share our pictures.
I'm not sure about knub guessing, but your guesses are welcome.

Oh wow, amazing picture! I'm intrigued by the nub theory too!
Looking forward to my scan tomorrow now!

Really nice picture. Soooo sweet looking. We had nice clear one with our first child and totally weird/unclear/scary-looking pictures with our second. Yours is just gorgeous!

Diana- YES I have had some sciatica issues. My sacro-illiac (I think?) joint has been popping in and out and when its out its very painful. Also spending a lot of money on massage/chiro and I need a solution as well. Tried some exercises that other people told me about and sometimes they work, sometimes not.

Is that the joint that when you move your leg to the outside it kind of snaps? For example I have on both sides were if I'm lying down or sitting I can spread my legs out to either side and both sides will pop out almost feels like it's right where my leg would connect to my hip socket deep inside. Ive been doing a few stretches that the massage therapist told me to do but so far no luck in helping :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->