*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

what a beautiful scan picture :)

haha boothh that is funny!! At least you managed to keep it up and no one saw the wrapper!!

Diana - sorry you are really suffering it is a horrid pain :( I think I am having it a bit as got a really bad pain down my right side of back into my right leg type shooting pain?? not sure what it is but it hurts...heard proper bad sciatica is really painful though, I can only empathise with having sever spd so much so I couldn't walk and was bed bound for last month or so :( I would recommend seeing someone about posture alignment best to see a physio as they can help with the way you walk and stand which is norm key contributor - I am on FB but will wait until I have told everyone before adding ppl on here just in case :hugs:

I am sooo tired atm I just cried :cry: how pathetic!! I also had really bad shoulder pain into my right arm and it goes numb tingly and painful - I got it with 1st preg but worse now again and in agony need some massages baaaadly :(

This baby keeps hiding! I was panicking for ages earlier then found it after trying again, 152bpm! I think after everything that's happened to us I'm just waiting for something to go wrong! Can't wait til thursday NT scan then we can announce and enjoy and I ca relax a little bit xx

Hi Girls,
We had our 12 week scan, it was so lovely and i wanted to share our pictures.
I'm not sure about knub guessing, but your guesses are welcome.

I love guessing! Lovely pic and so clear!

I think it looks very girly to me! are you going to find out the gender? or wait until baby is born?

Hi Girls,

Oh wow, amazing picture! I'm intrigued by the nub theory too!
Looking forward to my scan tomorrow now!

So excited for you!! What times your appointment? x

Hi Girls,

What a lovely clear picture! How far are you when you had scan? x

slightly random question...
has anyone got their belly button periced? Do you know when i should be removing it? x

My appt is at 11. I'm pretty anxious, been having some cramping since yesterday evening, though it's quite mild. Be glad to see my little bubba & know everything is ok!

I had a piercing when I got pregnant with my daughter. I decided to take mine out pretty much straight away, though I'm pretty sure you can get maternity bars which are longer!

Hi Girls,

I love guessing! Lovely pic and so clear!

I think it looks very girly to me! are you going to find out the gender? or wait until baby is born?

We are going to wait untill baby arrives. My OH really wants to know though. I think its all part of the adventure, with a nice little surprise at the end. Ive had a few people say its a girl though...

Hi ladies! Anyone else still waiting on their scan date? I still haven't got mine. :nope: 11 weeks tomorrow and I'm showing quite a lot. I want to keep it under wraps until after the scan but I don't know if I'll be able to keep it secret for another 3 weeks?

Sciatica! Yuck! I have the beginnings of it with a nasty trapped nerve in my right leg/bum cheek! My leg goes completely numb and I can't move it! Oh joy! I'm hoping my SI problem wont come back with this one. With Earl I had it very very severely and could barely stand up without a hoist by the time I was in 3rd tri! :wacko:

Best go and make me and Earl some lunch! He's at the CM from 1.30 and he's not even up from his nap yet! :blush:

Just had my scan, saw a perfect, healthy little baby at 13weeks 2 days! Poor little thing had the hiccups!

Feeling so relieved now!!

Hope everyone is ok!xx

I had my scan yesterday new due date 18th May x

Attachments

• Photo-0493.jpg
    Photo-0493.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo-0495.jpg
    Photo-0495.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
Great news ladies. Will update this eve ing on the laptop xx

Just had my scan, saw a perfect, healthy little baby at 13weeks 2 days! Poor little thing had the hiccups!

Hope everyone is ok!xx

Very happy for you! You were so worried. Now to try and relax and get over all-day sickness!

Nic can you update my due date to the 4th please hun?

Hope everyone is ok!xx

Fantastic news!! :hugs:
Bet you are so relieved.
I've got my appointment at 9am tomorrow, starting to get a bit anxious now.

Hello May bluebells!! :hugs:

I haven't been on in a while, but I just read through so many posts to catch up!!! I especially love the Beautiful scan pics!!

My due date changed from May 6th to May 1st!!!

I have a feeling my baby is going to be a big baby, he/she is measuring ahead of dates... I know exactly when I ovulated because I'm obsessive (I am sure you ALL know what that is like when TTC):haha: and on top of that my husband was a 12lb baby!!!!!!! yikes!

Can we discuss vaginal delivery verse a C-section? I have so many embarassing questions to ask about vaginal delivery. If anyone is willing to give me some details/pros/cons please let me know. :hugs::kiss: Happy, healthy pregnancy's to everyone!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->