*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I was 16 hours start to finish wth James, I had an epidural and I was so poorly after because I had a reaction to potocin. I also Pooed :blush: Needed 9 stitches and we were in hospital 5 days as he had bad jaundice and was under a blue light.
Noah was ace! G and A only. Waters broke at 2am he was born after one push at 4.56am. Home by 1pm :flower:
Hoping for a nice qick home birth this time1
So excited that I've just got my pram today
Pic's included:happydance: I can use it now just for Noah and then add baby D in in May!

Attachments

• IMG_1247.jpg
    IMG_1247.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
I was 16 hours start to finish wth James, I had an epidural and I was so poorly after because I had a reaction to potocin. I also Pooed :blush: Needed 9 stitches and we were in hospital 5 days as he had bad jaundice and was under a blue light.
Noah was ace! G and A only. Waters broke at 2am he was born after one push at 4.56am. Home by 1pm :flower:
Pic's included:happydance: I can use it now just for Noah and then add baby D in in May!

How old is Noah ?
I ask because Emily will be 2 1/2 when baby comes..will I need a double pram ?

How old is Noah ?
I ask because Emily will be 2 1/2 when baby comes..will I need a double pram ?
He will be 2 years 5 months. We walk to school and back every day and he's too busy being nosey for me to trust him to walk so certainly for a bit I will need a double. The reason I like the Phil and Teds is, It can be used as a single buggy too :flower:

Earl will be 2 years and 7 months, and I'm considering buying one of these:
https://www.mothercare.com/Joovy-Ca...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7

I can't really afford it, so maybe an ebay job, but I would love one as a halfway house. We walk to nursery and to town quite a lot, especially in the summer, and while he does walk a lot even now (if we take the bus, we don't take a chair) I don't think he can do the 1.5 miles each way.

Earl will be 2 years and 7 months, and I'm considering buying one of these:
https://www.mothercare.com/Joovy-Ca...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7

I can't really afford it, so maybe an ebay job, but I would love one as a halfway house. We walk to nursery and to town quite a lot, especially in the summer, and while he does walk a lot even now (if we take the bus, we don't take a chair) I don't think he can do the 1.5 miles each way.

I have looked at both strollers and they are both nice..I thin I will decide closer to the due date.. I live in the country so we drive most everywhere..

It's my first day in 2nd trimester today!:happydance:

How does everyone else count the second trimester? Because my dr told me that as of 13 weeks I was in the second trimester.... And all of my pregnancy books I have also say after 13 weeks it's the second tri. I think my dr goes by this because after week 13 chances of miscarriage go down to less than 0.1%. Just curious how everyone else is calculating.....

It's my first day in 2nd trimester today!:happydance:

How does everyone else count the second trimester? Because my dr told me that as of 13 weeks I was in the second trimester.... And all of my pregnancy books I have also say after 13 weeks it's the second tri. I think my dr goes by this because after week 13 chances of miscarriage go down to less than 0.1%. Just curious how everyone else is calculating.....

I'm going according to this website......I'm officially allowed to post in the 2nd tri section!

I always thought that 12-13 weeks was 2nd tri though!

I'm 13 tomorrow and assumed I was second trimester because its my 14th week. I guess some people want you to pass the 14 week mark before you can be considered 2nd tri.

Flowerfairy - how small does the phil and ted fold up and is it heavy??

I have my scan tomorrow at 10:10 and I will be 13wks and 1 day! I had my scan with my 1st at 13wks 1day at 10:10 - HOW MENTAL IS THAT????

I have my scan tomorrow at 10:10 and I will be 13wks and 1 day! I had my scan with my 1st at 13wks 1day at 10:10 - HOW MENTAL IS THAT????

Good luck with your scan tomorrow!

It folds up as small as my M & P Luna buggy did. Fits easily into the boots of my car Astra and my mums Seat Ibiza.

it's not overly heavy on its own, not sure wth a toddler in lol but it's lovely to push xx

Good luck with your scan tomorrow!

It folds up as small as my M & P Luna buggy did. Fits easily into the boots of my car Astra and my mums Seat Ibiza.

it's not overly heavy on its own, not sure wth a toddler in lol but it's lovely to push xx

cool - might have to look at that as an option then :) thank you!! xx

We've got some serious winter here in Finland so I've got one of these right now.

I think my best bet at the moment is to get the toddler seat addition since the Emmaljunga was such an expensive investment. I plan on having our toddler sleep in the lower part when necessary for occasional day trips and the baby can use our Manduca carrier. Otherwise toddler goes in his seat or can walk around while baby is in the lower part.

^^^I'm avoiding the side-by-side double stroller since our public transport here is free with a stroller but the double strollers rarely fit in with another regular stroller... I'm afraid to get stuck at home all the time.

Two more days for me:happydance::happydance:

Have to say I am feeling brillant, last night was first night I didn't need to get up to pee- joys of 2nd trimester are starting to emerge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->