*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

£80 is at babybond it is 2d with a 4d 'freeview' im just trying to figure out if it's worth the extra £15 to see in 4d for a little bit!

If you can afford it then it probably isworth it. I wouldn't have booked if we had to pay 65 never mind 80 cos we re skint!!!! Xx

I was also looking into the 3D 4D scan. Ours over here are roughly $100-$180. Depending on exactly what you want. To JUST find out the gender is $80. If our ultrasound on the 6th won't tell us for sure of it's a boy or girl then we'll probably go for the 3D 4D one as well.

I got my 3D/4D U/D at Baby veiw for $ 50.00 CAN .. we are booked for Dec 5th:happydance:

I woke this morning with a def. bump..

Attachments

• P1070165.jpg
    P1070165.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
£80 is at babybond it is 2d with a 4d 'freeview' im just trying to figure out if it's worth the extra £15 to see in 4d for a little bit!

If you can afford it then it probably isworth it. I wouldn't have booked if we had to pay 65 never mind 80 cos we re skint!!!! Xx

We are really skint too, just moved put our house and staying with family for a few weeks while we find somewhere bigger! So need every penny at the moment but with having had 5 scans already, waiting til January seems soo long and in paranoid and want to see everything is okay more than anything! Finding out gender would just be a bonus! DH says no though so im gunna have to keep working on him! I have the deposit (£30) spare from when I first stopped smoking and kept the money, and it would only be £10 a week to save then til I had the scan, when I look at it like that it doesn't seem so bad!

Just been listening to baby on Doppler! Wow sooo loud and clear now! Amazing listened for ages! Baby kept kicking the Doppler though and has given me earache now! X

If you've got the deposit get it booked!! You can save £10 a week and it will be wort it.
5th dec is my 30th birthday!! And that's a definate bump!!
Xx

Less than 2 hours to scan appointment! I am so anxious didn't feel like this at all first time round- joy of youth!!

oooh I would def book it boothh what a special treat for giving up smoking and I agree 10 a wk would be easy to do!!

Lush bump :)

Flower - how exciting!! We should arrange a May Bluebells Partaaay!! Oooh and how do I get a May Bluebell tickker in my siggy?? xx

ooooh good luck Sharon - you will love it :) try and relax (although I know easier said than done) xx

Hi everyone,

12 WEEKS TODAY!!! :happydance:

I woke this morning and my stomach was rock hard and my uterus was really high up. I'm starting to believe hubby when he tells me it's twins! lol

I'm also developing my latest food obsession. Since about 4 weeks ago I've had a mild craving for coleslaw. My MIL brought some over the other weekend when she visited and I ate virtually the whole tub to myself lol. I've just bought myself another tub and it's only 10.30 and half the tub is gone! Worse things to get obsessed with I suppose. With Earl it was Dairylea triangles lol. :haha:

Scan isn't til next Friday so I wont be moving through to the 2nd tri boards til that's all done. I don't like to start the 'planning and excited' stage until I know all is ok.

Hope everyone is ok.

P.s. I don't think we'll bother with a private scan. We don't want to know the gender, and we didn't miss it with Earl, so we'll save the money up for a family portrait instead. :thumbup:

Good luck for today's scans!!

And congrats on being 12weeks Aimee! xx

Iv started to look at baby stuff now I feel abit safer and iv found the BEST nursery theme ever! Can't wait to find a house now do I can do the nursery! :)

eeeek decorating is sooo much fun boothh! We are doing JT's room at Xmas as in a newish house (a year) and still not done it :rofl:

Happy 12wks Amylou!! Good luck with scan next week..!! We too dodn't have a 4d last time and are also staying on team :yellow: so prob do the same thing and have a family portrait in Sept instead :) xx

I got my 3D/4D U/D at Baby veiw for $ 50.00 CAN .. we are booked for Dec 5th:happydance:

I woke this morning with a def. bump..

LOVE your baby bump!! So cute!! I'm going to try and take a picture also and post it... Maybe today!

Good luck to everyone glad things are going well for all of us!! Can't wait to hear about the scans coming up!! I too have been looking and buying baby stuff!! I just purchased a new crib, car seat and stroller which I'm very excited about! And I went through all of the newborn stuff I had saved from my son (a whopping 7 years ago!) lol. Most of the clothes can be used for either boy or girl and I had SO much stuff from my baby showers that I had packed up about half of the baby toys, clothes and more that are still brand new in the packages :) I picked up some more things and every time I go out I pick up things here and there. Last night's buy was another mattress pad for the crib :) getting so excited! If I end up having this baby early like Austin in less than two weeks I will be half way done this pregnancy! Scary!!!

Scan went really well, I have one wriggly baba, will post a pic later when my boss is out and I could scanner in secret. Telling our son tonight and work tomorrow!:cloud9:

Congrats on the scan! :)

Been throwing up today first time in ages I felt so sick!!

I have started collecting baby things too! I got an exersaucer thing used, and the girl was getting rid of all these boys clothes, so I now have 2 HUGE boxes of boy clothes, newborn to 18month sizes...lol... which means this baby is going to pop out a girl! But I have a fried having twin boys, so she can use the really small stuff, and if this baby IS a girl, then she can have the rest. It was like 10 bucks for the lot, so I dont care. There was a few neutral things in there, worth more than 10 bucks.

I have been looking at cribs, but all the baby gear overwhelms OH at this point, so I have to slowly ease him into shopping. The baby isn't real for him yet, although he is excited, just not to the same degree as I am!

Yeah it for sure can be overwhelming! With our first we had SO much bought for us it was crazy! I had two HUGE baby showers from my side and his side so EVERYTHING on our list we had. We were VERY lucky. I did have things like a crib and change table second hand and a bassinet so this time around I wanted to buy new (obviously because our crib went out of date and we had gotten rid of the rest). We're lucky this time that we can afford to basically get everything ourselves that we wanted new this time.

I'm very excited to have less than 8 weeks left of work before I take my pregnancy leave :) it will be nice to have a year and a few months off!

Im so excited!!!!! I scheduled the gender scan for November 26th!!! I cant wait!!!!

Has anyone ever had a yeast infection before ?

I never have but I think I do now..

Should I call my MW or can I treat it with a over the counter medication ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->