*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Good luck for the scans today!! :)

I'm already posting in 2nd tri I went over at 12 weeks, iv been in 1st tri so often the last few years I couldn't wait to get out! :)

FF I love my Luna I plan on slowly getting LO to walk more now, he will be 2yrs 9months when the baby arrives and I'm just planning to get a buggy board (I want the m+p sola for baby) if we will be out all day then DH will be with us and we can have a pram each, if I'm on my own I'm not out for long anyway so it will either be Jess on buggy board and baby in pram or baby in sling and Jess in his pram depending on what's going on! I think this system will work for us pretty much!

Bought myself 2 maternity tops and a pair of skinny jeans lol, my clothes are all fitting fine cus iv lost 16lbs since I got bfp because of the hyperemesis but I feel bloated and dont like the buttons on my jeans or anything pressing on my stomach so want something abit more roomy! As soon as I get in the house I have to rush to put pjs on lol x

Yay for Mat clothes!!! Boothh I know exact feeling of that pressure on tummy it is horrible hey??

Anti - how did you get on today hun?

Scan was amaziiing our little Jellybean is a little poser already, completely different from his/her sister it was just a perfect day and my consultant appt after was perfect too she was amazing :) :cloud9: My EDD is still 14th May so all good in the hood :)

Here is little Jellybean

Attachments

• IMG00360-20111107-1603.jpg
    IMG00360-20111107-1603.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 3
my scan was great thanks - bubs was moving so much! My EDD has moved to the 12th of May now! Although they said they'll still use 17th?! Even though bubs is measuring 13+2.

Hope you are all well!!

here's a pic - not brilliant - but still!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
Great U/S picture's ladies !

I can't wait to my bean for the first time on Dec 5th.. I didn't get to see much at my first U/S @ 6 weeks..

when is it hun??

Awww it is a nice pic Anti - diff hospitals do diff things if it is not more than a week diff then they just stick to your edd :) x so dont worry x

Congrats on the great scans! :) lovely pictures girls xx

BOOOOTHH have you seen our married tickers are exactly the same?? :rofl: freaky!!

Yay lovely scans ladies!!! Anti, do you want you EDD changing or leaving sweet xx

Um. I think I'll leave it as the 17th. That way if bubs only comes on 17 it won't feel like he's 5 days late. :) they keeping it at 17th at the hospital. I've changed my tickers though coz it's nice being 5 days ahead of what I thought. Takes me out of first Tri earlier. :) we'll see how things progress throughout anyway. So happy. Still hard to believe I have a baby moving in my belly!

Hi everyone! i'm 11+6 and have my scan next thursday, according to LMP i am due 22nd May, though it may be a few days before/after xx

BOOOOTHH have you seen our married tickers are exactly the same?? :rofl: freaky!!

:rofl: i picked that couple cus the man looks abut ginger and DH is hahaha!

Maternity jeans arrived from NEXT!! omg you all need to buy a pair! Amazing soooooo comfy and flattering! I got the skinny jeans, i didn't realise how uncomfy my normal jeans had become!! Going to order the other colours next week! Highly recommend them! xx

I have my next scan December 22nd :happydance:

Hope they'll be able to tell us the gender!

I booked a gender scan for 17th nov!! Eeeeeek x

Is that private? Do you mind me asking how much they cost, and how sure they are of gender?x

Yeah it's private in Leeds. £65 but we have a £15 voucher toward it. Website said 95% accurate at 16 weeks. I did s thread in 2nd tri and got some great responses on others who had gender scans at 16 weeks xx

Where did you find it for £65 FF? And can I ask where you got your voucher from or was it a gift or something, the ones iv seen are about £80

Where did you find it for £65 FF? And can I ask where you got your voucher from or was it a gift or something, the ones iv seen are about £80

It's meet your baby Leeds. It's a 2d scan. I had a dating scan there so they gave us a £15 vouche toward another scan!!! Maybe the £80 is for 3 or 4d x

£80 is at babybond it is 2d with a 4d 'freeview' im just trying to figure out if it's worth the extra £15 to see in 4d for a little bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->