*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Has anyone ever had a yeast infection before ?

I never have but I think I do now..

Should I call my MW or can I treat it with a over the counter medication ?

Speak to your midwife is probably best xx

Has anyone ever had a yeast infection before ?

I never have but I think I do now..

Should I call my MW or can I treat it with a over the counter medication ?

For sure call your midwife. Over the counter stuff is most likely what she'll give you... But she may want to check you first just to make sure that's what it is... I used to get them quite often when I was pregnant with my son. I left it too long the one time and ended up in the hospital at emergency because it was so bad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I dont get one this time around but Im prone to getting them. I can't even have a bath with any kind of soap in it or I get one. It sucks...

Ask your MW as she will prob give you same stuff that you buy but will put it on a script and then you won't have to pay! She might want to take a swab just to ensure it is nothing other than thrush xx

Ladies, strange question but the early May ladies are coming up to gender scan territory soon. Are we putting bump colours on the list? If so, can you pop me on for Yellow please.

Thank yous xxx

Ladies, strange question but the early May ladies are coming up to gender scan territory soon. Are we putting bump colours on the list? If so, can you pop me on for Yellow please.

Thank yous xxx

Yeah I was planning too!! I'll update you later. Anyone else staying on team yellow shout up and I'll add xx

Me too.. :yellow:Team Yellow!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one :happydance: - everyone I speak to seems to be finding out.

I can hardly believe how strongly the idea has taken hold since I really like to know things in advance, but I believe that we are also sticking with team yellow!!! I found out with my son and that was good for number one so I could get my mind to adjust to something more concrete. Now I'm really excited about what an amazing surprise and extra motivation during the birth finally finding out the gender will be!!!

I waited until birth to find out the sex of my older daughters but we did find out with Emily.. I loved knowing..kinda like a bonding thing so I am excited to find out again this time:happydance:

I called the MW and she asked me to do a swab, then get a over the counter med anyways..

What would cause a yeast infection ? I don't think I have done anything different lately !

pregnancy causes them full stop....! If you have them before then you are likely to get more in preg and if you never had one you will prob get one in preg :haha: nothing you have done but vigorous sex, perfumed bath bubbles change in diet etc can cause them

I found out with my son and for this one we are finding out but the next baby who will be much closer in age I want to be a surprise :) I'm was almost positive I was having a girl this whole time.... But now I'm having doubts! Either way I'll be happy but I AM keeping my fingers crossed for a little girl! Guess we'll see December 6th! My next prenatal appointment is on the 23rd of November, can't wait!! I wonder if she'll tell me I'm measuring large again :)

Anyone out there still suffering from morning sickness?? I was finally able to wean off my meds last week but have still been pretty sick this week...esp at night. Still haven't got much of an appetite but find it a little easier just to eat in general. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel....hurry up and get here!!!

I'm the opposite.....no sickness anymore, but I ust want to eat absolutely everything!!
Every advert that comes on the telly, I say to my hubby "Oooooh I could eat that!!"
And I am desperate for some peanut M&M's!!

My brother has offered to put some money towards my gender scan for Christmas and I'm going to ask my dad to foot the rest for Christmas :haha: I'm pretty sure it's a girl
Though, to the point I bet my iPhone 4 against DHs iPhone 3GS haha,

I still feel sick in the mornings but at night I'm pretty much normal, today was the first day I didn't take any meds though, I felt pretty queezy but indifnt throw up so it's all good :)

I hear ya on the morning sickness... Still throwing up every now and then... Not AS bad as before but I'm always hungry but never have an appetite... So I always feel sick :(

Im not sick anymore, just mcompletely averse to food...Im hungry and cranky!

My current frustration is unfortunately my In laws...or now my outlaws....

pregnancy causes them full stop....! If you have them before then you are likely to get more in preg and if you never had one you will prob get one in preg :haha: nothing you have done but vigorous sex, perfumed bath bubbles change in diet etc can cause them

Well we can rule out the vigorous sex and bubble baths:dohh:

No morning sickness here, just a few waves of nausea and stomach cramps (I say cramps, I swear they're BH's!!)

1 week today and we'll have had our scan!! :happydance: I'm desperate to get going now as I have a lot to do before this baby comes, and I have christmas in the way lol. Really could do without all the visits to and from family.....just want to be left alone to get on with it!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->