*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Oh and we didn't find out with Earl. We both wanted a girl if we were honest, so to avoid any disappointment, the bump became a he (always referred to baby as he etc) and so when Earl was born it would either be an 'It's a boy' - we knew it' moment, or an 'it's a girl' - 'brilliant' moment lol. This time around I would be happy with either, but think another boy would be nice, and I am getting blue vibes, but that could just be wishful thinking combined with habit from having Earl around lol. Bump is a she, just in case lol.

yellow bump ladies first post updated :yellow:

I've been looking back, because I thought somone asked about the May Bluebells ticker thing, but I cant find the post. Anyway, it's on the first post. :flower:
Nothing to report here!! Waiting to find out my team on Thursday next week. :happydance: Hope you're all well. I'm done with MS, I finally feel human again . x

I've been looking back, because I thought somone asked about the May Bluebells ticker thing, but I cant find the post. Anyway, it's on the first post. :flower:
Nothing to report here!! Waiting to find out my team on Thursday next week. :happydance: Hope you're all well. I'm done with MS, I finally feel human again . x

It was me that asked for it :haha: found it now, thank you :hugs:

:shock: oh gosh how exciting :wohoo: I just can't believe it is getting to that time already when ppl are finding out what flavour their bumps are...!!!! It is going so fast - does anyone else feel this preg is going super fast??

Flower do you have a feeling as to what team you might be on, :pink: or :blue: ? :)

It was me that asked for it :haha: found it now, thank you :hugs:

:shock: oh gosh how exciting :wohoo: I just can't believe it is getting to that time already when ppl are finding out what flavour their bumps are...!!!! It is going so fast - does anyone else feel this preg is going super fast??

Flower do you have a feeling as to what team you might be on, :pink: or :blue: ? :)

Ah good!!! Glad you found it :flower:
Gender wise.. I have 2 boys and can't imagine having a girl. My house is very male dominated.. even the dog is a boy :haha: But I've been very sickly this time and Im suffering with loads iof spots which I never had as a teenager so im think it's a girl trying to steal my looks :winkwink: All I can think of is girls names too so I'm swaying more girl!! I think I want another boy tho :haha:

We should post what our own predictions are, and see how many of us are right!

Except I have no feelings boy or girl...lol. Some weeks I would swear its a girl, and then others I would swear its a boy...

Except I have no feelings boy or girl...lol. Some weeks I would swear its a girl, and then others I would swear its a boy...

I agree!!! I'm going to try and get my computer up and running today (using my iPhone since my brand new computer got a massive virus 2 weeks ago and wiped out everything, including windows....) so today I'll hopefully at that fixed and I'll post a belly bump picture! I'd like to see what others think too! I'm feeling huge this time around and OH thinks maybe twins! Even though we had a scan at 8 weeks they said it COULD have been missed! I'm thinking more it's just one but a girl this time that's why I'm so big. Also I have been extremely ill with this pregnancy also and horrible acne which I haven't had in years.. Guess we'll see in 3 weeks!

That is quite a fun game but I don't want to hold myself to having to think of one :rofl: I know what I think I am having but if I say it and think it all the way through and then it isn't I don't want to feel confused that it is the other iykwim? :rofl:

*edit* I sound like a nutter now :rofl: aaaah well :dohh: but I know what I mean anyway hehe but hey I think we should :rofl: it would be fun to see if mothers instinct is right - good research project!!!

Jai, I know what you mean. When I first found I was set that this baby was going to be a boy. And then 2 weeks later, I changed my mind, and said. for sure, this baby is a girl. At my 12 week appointment, Both OH and my Doc said HB sounds like a boy, so I got all geared up, saying Yep, Its a boy. And now at nearly 16 weeks, im back to a girl. So people now either think im crazy, or that im having twins! (Which I doubt)

But I think it would be interesting to see how accurate mothers intuition is!

Is anyone else feel like they are on an emotional roller coaster? The past few days I have been spitting mad, even picked a fight with OH (which I blame entirely on my inlaws!) and today, I am deleriously happy! What they heck?

This is going so much faster than the first one! I've got my hands full with a toddler though now so I can't sit and think about #2 all the time. Somehow that even feels a little guilty. Even during pregnancy not being able to give my full attention to him/her. I'm gonna hate dividing my attention so much. :(

I'm done with MS, I finally feel human again . x

Thanks! I reserve the right to change my mind but I really think I might stick it out until birth! That would be such a big accomplishment for me.

So jealous about the MS! Mine is SLOWLY going away but not fast enough at all. Can't wait to get to feel human again!

Is anyone else feel like they are on an emotional roller coaster? The past few days I have been spitting mad, even picked a fight with OH (which I blame entirely on my inlaws!) and today, I am deleriously happy! What they heck?

:haha: YES YES YES! It was the worst for me during weeks 4-5 actually. I was a crazy lady! I also had some serious mood swings a couple days ago. Once I realized what was happening I told DH straight out that I was feeling tired and moody. He was very sweet about it. We were in the sauna actually so he scratched my back for me. Also been sleeping big time! :sleep::sleep::sleep: It's fairly miraculous that I'm awake right now at 10pm since I've been sleeping by 8pm all week! I guess that second cappuccino this afternoon helped.

Numan: Very thirsty! But I cant stand the taste of juices right now, but I should be drowning in the amount of water I drink!!

Vespersonicca I know exactly what you mean - I too am feeling guilty at how unpregnant I feel and how I forget a lot and don't ait there plannign this that and the other as I have DD to run about after....I wish my MS and headaches would go quicker too ha!

bumbpin2012 :rofl: at least I am not the only mental one :haha: def think we should go for it - I think :pink: atm :haha: but I bet we have a :boy: Ooooh I am all over the place with emotions!! One minute happy but mostly I am sad and irritable etc :cry:

future_numan I drink LOOOADS it is unbelievable and I too should be drowning in water/squash atm :haha: I pee for England, Australia and New Zealand atm :haha:

Anyone up to anything nice today? We are prob staying in AGAIN!! argh!!! I wanted to go for a nice long walk in the new forest, now I know I will be in pain as already getting SPD again but I want to ge tout it is a nice day and I feel cabin fever coming on :rofl: but DH wants to stay in and watch the F1 - I love the F1 but I don't let it rule my life, I think DD needs fresh air so we will have to go alone, with the dog, which will be chaotic!! I do have lots of work and tidying etc to do but it will have to wait until she is in bed as it just osn't fair to push then to one side so you can get all your stuff done - well thats my little rant there :haha: see hormonal!! :dohh:

Afternoon!!
I've been to the remembrance day parade this morning and just about to make pasta for lunch, Noah ( my 2 year old) has gone for a nap and he's shouting "attention" :haha: after the parade! I'm meeting family later in the pub for a diet coke!!
I'm gonna put my prediction as :blue: See what Thursday brings!!
Have a good day!!! xx

Anyone up to anything nice today? We are prob staying in AGAIN!! argh!!! I wanted to go for a nice long walk in the new forest, now I know I will be in pain as already getting SPD again but I want to ge tout it is a nice day and I feel cabin fever coming on :rofl: but DH wants to stay in and watch the F1 - I love the F1 but I don't let it rule my life, I think DD needs fresh air so we will have to go alone, with the dog, which will be chaotic!! I do have lots of work and tidying etc to do but it will have to wait until she is in bed as it just osn't fair to push then to one side so you can get all your stuff done - well thats my little rant there :haha: see hormonal!! :dohh:

It's Father's Day here in Finland today so we tried to make it special. Made some nutella/banana crepes for breakfast and went to an animal/outlet/handicraft fair with the family. I was supposed to make homemade calzones for dinner but realized a little late that we were too low on flour. :blush: We ended up having some of our favorite fast food. Calzones tomorrow then! Yum!

after four daughters, I am going to predict another :pink:

Will find out on the 5th:happydance:

Sounds like you both had nice days….mine is a bit boring just full of paperwork sorting and tidying around a lazy DH :rofl: he is so bad tut tut oooh well must crack on!! Enjoy the rest of the day ladies and I might pop in this eve :hugs:

Glad everyone is having a good day so far! I didnt sleep much last night so I just woke up from a nap :D OH is putting new wood flooring in our bedroom today so I'm pretty excited! I have an Aloette party to present tonight (as I am a Beauty consultant for Aloette Cosmetics) so I'll be getting ready for that today :) Gotta love partying with other women for a living!!

Just thinking out loud I guess but I've been thinking a lot about how I could have taken so strongly to keeping the gender a surprise for the end/birth. I LOVE surprises! The problem is that I am absolute RUBBISH at being surprised! I am always trying to put two and two together. I usually figure out that something is happening before it does and it always dampens the surprise. This is one I can't ruin though! That's why I won't even let DH find out if we go this route. End thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->