*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I went shopping for some baby gear this morning. Staying team yellow is really difficult! Everything is clearly gender specific, even the greens and yellows! Im thinking of going more boyish than girlish. There are headbands with flowers that can girly up a boyish outfit.

I find neutral shopping easier as you can pick the best bits from both sides lol. Some 'boys' clothes are very bright colours which are great, and girls clothes are so soft lol. Greens, yellows, whites, browns of any shade, reds and oranges are all good! :thumbup:

Hope everyone is doing fine and the lil babies are growing well

I have been feeling so nauseous and constantly vomiting the last couple of weeks, I just feel dreadful and now have a cold on top of it all.

We had our 12 week scan last week and all is well, took our lil boy with us who is 3 and he was so well behaved, I had visions of him causing a scene lol but he was really good and enjoyed seeing his lil brother or sister.

We're in two minds whether to find out the sex this time, it would be nice not to know, but then I'll have to have quite a few scans later on as I have gestational diabetes and will probably notice later on as I don't think I can't not look at the screen

lol... Aimee-Lou, you guys must have completely diferent things where you are. There is very little green, yellow, beige or white, and the few things that are in those colours either have pink flowers or trucks and airplanes on the front. I was in 3 different big name stores for baby stuff...but, I found a few onsies that weren't TOO gender specific. I dont think I really NEED to go and get a bunch of clothing, im just being impatient I think...lol.

I really want to feel this baby! What I do feel is my own pulse...no bubbles, no flutters, nothing....Hopefully I will feel things soon!

Numan: I hope things smooth over with OH's family. Does he know that you emailed them?

Diana: Sounds like your Future MIL is afraid of baby being born too early and having to deal with a bad situation. I think she'll come around when baby is born happy and healthy. You were 17 when your first was born, and being a teenager increases the risk of preterm labour. This pregnancy could be completely different. Hopefully this is the case...

I couldn't imagine my family having issues over being pregnant... I was worried some family was going to say I hadn't thought it through enough, but hubby and I have been married for over 2 years and I am 27 so I feel I have definitely thought it through enough... but my family has been fantastic and it takes so much stress off. Don't think I could handle them being rude about it :(

Anyone else having trouble locating their uterus?? I thought that by now it would be a lot higher than where I feel it... And I'm still finding baby's heartbeat really low on the doppler... I have a prenatal appointment on the 23rd but I'm getting kind of worried. I do have a bit of a tilted uterus so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it but I thought it would be much higher...

I wouldn't stress - it should only be just above your pubic bone now anyway :hugs: everyone is different though so please don't panic :hugs:

Well, tonight is the last night of my twenties :cry:
What I'd give for a G&T to mourn my loss!

Awww. Happy birthday for tomorrow!! I'm 30 on 5th dec it's so scary lol xx

Happy Birthday mamicoch!! I hope you have a great day....! I have 1 more year left of my 20's and I am trying to savor every moment...it is scary I feel like I am 10 yrs younger :dohh:

Happy Birthday mamicoch!!!

I'm currently 28 and I don't feel any older than when I was 21 lol. My Dad says that you reach 'Your Age' and then mentally you don't change, just physically lol. He's 84 and he says he's still 24 lol. :haha:

Still really scared about telling family. Think we've decided that we'll just pull off the plaster on Friday night, and then we can have the whole weekend to get used to it (and them lol) then hopefully it will have all died down by the time christmas comes along. :dohh:

48 hours til my scan. This is going soooooooo slowly! I have Dr's this morning about my antidepressants so hopefully that will tide me over on the medical fix lol.

Good luck for scan nic xx
Just booked my gender scan for 3rd December! 17 sleeps, can't wait! So excited! :)

Happy birthday to mamicoch!

It was my birthday when I was at the height if ms and I had a totally rubbish time!
I'm 22! (only just I keep telling myself) I hate being firmly in the 20s I feel like I'm past it now!

YAY! I hope baby cooperates and reveals his/her bits! Well start finding out soon if the predictions are right!

Anyone else want to predict their baby's gender? I cant wait to find out if mothers intuition exists in this group.

:wohoo: flowerfairy - good luck hunni I can't wait to find out what your having :hugs: I am gonna guess on girl for you this time :haha:

Thanks Laides!! I deffo think boy :blue: We shall see!! my appointment is at 4,35pm so we could take my eldest with us. OH and James want a girl Eeeeek!! x
It's exciting that some of us will be finding out soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->