*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I know it's still early... But I'm getting frustrated that I can't feel the baby yet... At least I can't tell if it's the baby moving or gas bubbles... Where I THINK I feel the baby moving seems to be like it would be too far up... But I can't really find my uterus and not sure how it's positioned.... (as in how wide it goes and such) I feel like Im getting small kicks on either side of my belly button but that's way too high up to be the baby right?? I mean.. On my Doppler I'm getting the heartbeat really down low so it doesn't make sense...

I thought I was feeling baby today but I think its RLP. I did order a doppler off ebay though super excited:)

HI Everyone I am new here to this site I am also due in May ..16th is what has been confirmed twice now oh how I wish I had a fast forward button to there quicker then a pause button to keep them little longer :) anyway just wanted to say hi and hope that I can meet some people to talk to on here not many friends here was out on the road with my husband for the last 11 yrs so friends on the road and none at home and could def use someone to talk to as this has been an emotional pregnancy from the start ......

HI Everyone I am new here to this site I am also due in May ..16th is what has been confirmed twice now oh how I wish I had a fast forward button to there quicker then a pause button to keep them little longer :) anyway just wanted to say hi and hope that I can meet some people to talk to on here not many friends here was out on the road with my husband for the last 11 yrs so friends on the road and none at home and could def use someone to talk to as this has been an emotional pregnancy from the start ......

Congratulations and welcome!!

Scan went well. Just the one but I'm actually 14 weeks not 13. Please can you cahnge my EDD to 17th May. :thumbup:

Got my next scan 30th December, and an extra one at 32 weeks (23rd March) :happydance:

:hi: Congratulations and welcome :hugs: where are you based? Are you staying put now or do you have to travel lots still?

I know it's still early... But I'm getting frustrated that I can't feel the baby yet... At least I can't tell if it's the baby moving or gas bubbles... Where I THINK I feel the baby moving seems to be like it would be too far up... But I can't really find my uterus and not sure how it's positioned.... (as in how wide it goes and such) I feel like Im getting small kicks on either side of my belly button but that's way too high up to be the baby right?? I mean.. On my Doppler I'm getting the heartbeat really down low so it doesn't make sense...

I hear ya! Im trying to analyze every little sensation, not of it seems to be baby though. I can find my uterus pretty easily, and when we listened to baby's heartbeat at my last appt s/he was just underneath my bellybutton and to the right. I think having a tilted uterus might make it more difficult to find...I think I read somewhere that you might not find the uterus until after 20 weeks...

Welcome and congrats! Where are you from? What kept you and your hubby on the road for 11 years? It must be hard to stat in one place after moving for so long!

Scan went well. Just the one but I'm actually 14 weeks not 13. Please can you cahnge my EDD to 17th May. :thumbup:

Got my next scan 30th December, and an extra one at 32 weeks (23rd March) :happydance:

Yaya for being moved ahead a week! Are you planning on finding out gender?

Yaya for being moved ahead a week! Are you planning on finding out gender?

No we will be staying team yellow. We also have a scan at 32 weeks to look forward too, so it could be a struggle to not catch a glimpse of something lol :blush:

I am still having terrible headaches - anyone else suffering?

Yes you might see something but ask her to tell you to look away when they view that area, it is harder to see believe it or not that later on as they can only see on part of baby at a time so easier not to look iykwim :) how exciting though to get a sneak peak before baby is here :D

I am still having terrible headaches - anyone else suffering?

Yes you might see something but ask her to tell you to look away when they view that area, it is harder to see believe it or not that later on as they can only see on part of baby at a time so easier not to look iykwim :) how exciting though to get a sneak peak before baby is here :D

Me!! They're awful. Using 4Head rub and taking paracetamol but they don't really help even take the edge off. Doctors have just said to make sure I'm drinking plenty :dohh:

I'm so glad you said it's harder to see the gender at later scans, I really want to stay team yellow and worry that we'll find out by accident..lol.

Scan was amazing! So nice to see baby and it's a girl!!!

She was waving and kicking and generally wriggling about, Very pleased!!!! xx

EEEEKKKK! That is SO exciting! I believe that while you were having your scan, I was having that discusting sugar water test to check for gestational diabetes. You were having a MUCH better time! :haha:

Hi, congratulations and welcome!! I shall add you to the first post xx

Brillaint news on the scan!! I shall update your date. :flower:

EEEEKKKK! That is SO exciting! I believe that while you were having your scan, I was having that discusting sugar water test to check for gestational diabetes. You were having a MUCH better time! :haha:
Awww poor you!! I've got that test at 26 weeks. never had it before so Im glad it's fun :haha:

I thought I was feeling baby today but I think its RLP. I did order a doppler off ebay though super excited:)

I LOVE my doppler <3 love hearing the sound of the baby's heartbeat and moving around :)

Congrats on the pregnancy! And welcome!! Some of us have also added each other to Facebook so feel free to find/add me I'm always on Facebook! My name is Diana McPherson I'm from Canada, Ontario.

So I'm very excited for my prenatal appointment coming up this Wednesday! ALL of my family and friends say that I'm HUGE for this stage of pregnancy which is really making me self conscience!! I've ONLY gained a belly though which is good but SO many people ask me if I'm having twins. So far I've only seen one ultrasound and one baby in there! Last prenatal I was measuring large and the nurse also asked if it was twins so I'm excited to see what they say this time around! Personally I think I'm just having one MASSIVE baby lol. Both OH and I are tall though, me being 5 foot 8 and OH being 6 foot 2.

So I'm very excited for my prenatal appointment coming up this Wednesday! ALL of my family and friends say that I'm HUGE for this stage of pregnancy which is really making me self conscience!! I've ONLY gained a belly though which is good but SO many people ask me if I'm having twins. So far I've only seen one ultrasound and one baby in there! Last prenatal I was measuring large and the nurse also asked if it was twins so I'm excited to see what they say this time around! Personally I think I'm just having one MASSIVE baby lol. Both OH and I are tall though, me being 5 foot 8 and OH being 6 foot 2.

Both times I've measured big (with Earl all the way through and so far with this one) and both time just one. Earl was 9lb6 when he was born and is VERY tall for his age, and this one seems to be all leg once again! lol

Awww poor you!! I've got that test at 26 weeks. never had it before so Im glad it's fun :haha:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've got to do another one around then too if this one isn't positive. :cry:

I have to have the glucose test too because of pcos, I never had it last time so not looking forward to it!

I have to have the glucose test too because of pcos, I never had it last time so not looking forward to it!

Same. Last time I didn't have it but since Earl was born my Mum has been diagnosed with type II, so that means I have to have it. :shrug: Oh well.

I've never had it with my 2 but in my PCT they offer it to everyone now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->