*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Well, tonight is the last night of my twenties :cry:
What I'd give for a G&T to mourn my loss!

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!

When i went doctors Monday she was concerned about my blood pressure so got to go back in Friday morning.

So exciting Nic, i'm going to try book ours for Sunday, they still had spaces when i checked yesterday.

At night i'm getting really painful and achey knees, anyone else getting this or know if its pregnancy related? I though it was stranged as i assumed it was hips or back that people had problems with?

Well, tonight is the last night of my twenties :cry:
What I'd give for a G&T to mourn my loss!

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!

When i went doctors Monday she was concerned about my blood pressure so got to go back in Friday morning.

So exciting Nic, i'm going to try book ours for Sunday, they still had spaces when i checked yesterday.

At night i'm getting really painful and achey knees, anyone else getting this or know if its pregnancy related? I though it was stranged as i assumed it was hips or back that people had problems with?

Im not, but all your muscles will be relaxing so it might be to do with that :hugs: Eeeee get it booked for Sunday :happydance:

it is soooooo exciting!! Although I am on team yellow I love that ppl aren't and I get to find out some now and some later it is more fun spreading the joy and finding out guesses earlier :happydance: good luck ladies enjoooy :hugs:

I was on team Yellow last 2 times and I really fancied a change this time. But then found I was really impatient and can't wait till 20 week!!
Daisy.... I just said to my OH "oooh my knee's aching" :haha: The moral of that story is dont speak too soon!!! x

:rofl: I reeeeally want to know what we are having but I just know I will be disappointed if I found out!! so I will wait :D

I was on team Yellow last 2 times and I really fancied a change this time. But then found I was really impatient and can't wait till 20 week!!
Daisy.... I just said to my OH "oooh my knee's aching" :haha: The moral of that story is dont speak too soon!!! x

That'll teach you!! :haha:

My sister is actually driving me mad! Were staying with my grandad while we look for a bigger house and she has decided it's a good time to come and stay for a week from uni, just been downstairs and SHE WAS SMOKING IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!!! I'm pregnant, LO is here and my DH is severly asthmatic, she's so F ing inconsiderate!! All day shes been giving me tips on labour (she's never even been pregnant!) and then whinging at me when I said I didn't need advice lol

Wow Boothh, that is really inconsiderate of her...some people really just dont get it do they?

On a brighter note: had my 16 week appointment tonight! baby's HB is nice and strong, and its just under my belly button and far right...Im starting to fear twins...lol...But I haven't gained any weight (literally none) so my dr isn't worried...I guess we'll find out in a month when I get my scan!

I haven't had a mothers instinct thought on gender yet- but this pregnancy is so different from with my son I am starting to think :pink:

Im gonna say my instinct is telling me boy - OH thinks girl - we were both right about me being pregnant before we found out so not sure who's right this time round! Will only find out when bubs is born - but Im definately thinking boy at this stage

Happy Scan Day Nic!!!

Can't wait to hear if baby is pink or blue!

My instinct on myself says girl, I think as time is going by that is what I have been hoping for, but a little boy would be precious too :)

I still haven't got a feeling of boy or girl yet :nope:

I'm starting to worry I'm not connecting with the baby like I should be :cry:

With my DD I knew she was a girl from the beginning - I just felt it... but this time I'm clueless :shrug:

Part of me thinks it just because all of my family and friends are convinced it's one or the other, adamantly so, that I want it to be a boy for some and a girl for others. To make everyone happy :dohh:

Scan was amazing! So nice to see baby and it's a girl!!!
https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee282/xxnicxxjd/08585b1e.jpg

She was waving and kicking and generally wriggling about, Very pleased!!!! xx

Oh wow!!! Congratulations, you must alll be so pleased!
That's an awesome pic!! I want one now!!
:happydance::happydance:

YAY! Im so happy that its a girl for you Nic!!!
Think of all the fun you will have with dresses and pigtails!

So ladies, the first gender scan and Mommy was wrong...lol...

Who's next for their gender scan?

:wohoo: a beautiful baby girl - a little :pink: one your boys will be pleased and soooo protective - that is sooo cute!!! Lush pic!! and I was RIGHT :yipee: :haha:

Yaay congrats on a baby girl! :)

Mine is 2 weeks on sat so I'm sure someone will be before me! x

Yay!!! Congrats Nic!!!!!! I KNEW it was gunna be a girl!!!! So happy for you!!! I'm really hoping mine's a girl this time!!! Although so long as the baby is healthy it doesn't matter to me! December 6th for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->