*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

i've been doing crap all day and i started to go clean some stuff and i'm getting cramping. i hate that :(

I have to have the glucose test too because of pcos, I never had it last time so not looking forward to it!

Same. Last time I didn't have it but since Earl was born my Mum has been diagnosed with type II, so that means I have to have it. :shrug: Oh well.

I just got my results! No diabetes! :happydance: I was so worried that I'd have to bre super careful over Xmas. I'll have another one in February now. It was way worse having to do it so early on this time because the nausea. If you throw up that nasty suagr water, the test is interrupted and you have to reschedule... :nope:

Had my m/w appointment this afternoon, I've been so worried & paranoid.
Needn't have been though, she found the heartbeat straight away, nice & strong! So pleased! :happydance:

Hi ladies :wave:

How are you all? I haven't posted in here much as my early scan dated me to be a june mummy but yesterday at my 12 week scan they said I was 13 weeks :) which my due date is 28th may. Which is around the time _i
I originally thought. Which means I'm back in the may mummy club :D. I'm so happy to have reached 13 weeks and the safety of seconf tri. I will be reading the thread trying to catch up, and looking forward to share the rest of our journey. Anyway here is my precious baby at 13 weeks :) -5

Attachments

• IMG00131-20111122-0853.jpg
    IMG00131-20111122-0853.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies :wave:

How are you all? I haven't posted in here much as my early scan dated me to be a june mummy but yesterday at my 12 week scan they said I was 13 weeks :) which my due date is 28th may. Which is around the time _i
I originally thought. Which means I'm back in the may mummy club :D. I'm so happy to have reached 13 weeks and the safety of seconf tri. I will be reading the thread trying to catch up, and looking forward to share the rest of our journey. Anyway here is my precious baby at 13 weeks :) -5

Awwwww lovely baby!! I'll ad you to the 1st post again x

:wohoo: mamicoch that is GREAT news :) such a lovely sound isn't it? :hugs: glad all okay!!

Aidan's Mummy - brilliant picture :) how lovely!! :hugs: glad all okay - do you want to join in and have a guess at what you're having? We have all guessed to see if we will be right either at the gender scan or at the birth? Will you be finding out? I think it is about 50/50 at the moment!!

How is everyone else doing? I hope everyone is recovering from the :sick: :hugs:

AFM - I am ok still shattered and got some headaches but starting to feel MUCH better :) :wohoo: I keep craving New Zealand Sauvingon Blanc :haha: very annoying as can't have it :grr: I never even thought about alcohol or anything and not a huge drinker anyway but sigh....!!

Thank you jai jai :) I think I'm having a girl just a gut feeling and yes I will be finding out. Very excited :) what do you think your having hun and will you be finding out? X

aaah exciting....when is your next scan do you know?

I think I might be having a girl again just because I have felt exactly the same but I do keep toying between the 2....! I stay on team :yellow: :) so will not be finding out until the day! :) I dunno how I stay so strong I find out everything :haha:

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Not sure if Im a bit late joining this group, just joined the forum today, Im 14 weeks exactly and due 22nd May! so excited and happy to be sharing with all you ladies!

xx

My mothers instinct was wrong :rofl: I said Boy

I had a feeling you would be. You've had 2 boys so I would think that anything else would be a foreign idea! But its so lovely that you are having a princess! She will be beyond spoiled and protected by her older brothers!

Im still feeling like this baby is a boy. Im really wanting to stay team yellow, and im scared that im going to go to my scan and get a good view of babys bits. Or worse, OH is going to get a view, and loudly say "Its a _____!"

Still waiting to hear from the hospital as to when my scan might be. I know its going to happen with then next 4 weeks, but I would really like to have a date to wait for.

Not sure if Im a bit late joining this group, just joined the forum today, Im 14 weeks exactly and due 22nd May! so excited and happy to be sharing with all you ladies!

xx

Never too late!

Congrats and Welcome!

We have been discussing our mother instinct on gender as of late. So far only 1 person knows their baby's gender, so you've joined us at an exciting stage!

Are you finding out your baby's gender? Do you want to make a prediction boy or girl?

My mothers instinct was wrong :rofl: I said Boy

I had a feeling you would be. You've had 2 boys so I would think that anything else would be a foreign idea! But its so lovely that you are having a princess! She will be beyond spoiled and protected by her older brothers!

Im still feeling like this baby is a boy. Im really wanting to stay team yellow, and im scared that im going to go to my scan and get a good view of babys bits. Or worse, OH is going to get a view, and loudly say "Its a _____!"

Still waiting to hear from the hospital as to when my scan might be. I know its going to happen with then next 4 weeks, but I would really like to have a date to wait for.

I've always been on team Yellow before so it was a real change to find out this time. Im very pleased I like the fact we're done with our family now :cloud9:
Hope you get your scan date soon, Mine is 14th Dec so bet it's around then x

xx

Not too late at all!! Congratulations and welcome! :hugs: I'll add you to our first post. Lovely to have a new face xx

Thank you ladies :hugs: Bumpin2012 im definitely finding out! OH wasnt to keen at first and didnt want to know hes come round to the idea now though and seems really excited to find out! Im so certain its a boy! however everyone else thinks im having a girl! 20wk scan is 4th jan so nice start to the new year :D

what about you? will you be finding out?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->