*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

At the hospital waiting!! So excited!! We brought our little boy (Austin he is 7) and he's so excited too!!

And..... It's a GIRL!!!!!! I'm SO happy!!! Just what I thought she was going to be! Lol she's measuring RIGHT on track at 18 weeks 4 days, she weighs 9 ounces and her heartrate was 135bpm :D

YAY!!!

Finally someone is right!!!!

Congrats on the girl you were hoping for!

Yay congrats on your girlie!! I'll be on the laptop later so will update x x

ooooh congrats on your little girl :wohoo: so glad someone is right!!!! :haha:

Is that like 5 girls and 2 boys now? Girly month sooooo far!!!! I wanna find out now :dohh: aaaah I will be good and wait!!! :) xx

Oh yay congratulations!!!

I wanna know now, but got another 2 wks to go, & that's if baby cooperates! If not, hubby said he will buy me a 4d scan for Xmas :)

Baby GIRL!!.jpg

Baby GIRL!!! Measuring 18 weeks 4 days to the date! Weighs 9 ounces and heartrate 135bpm <3 I love my little Princess SO much!!

A huge congratulations on a lil' girl, they are just so sweet:hugs:

Wow, just noticed I haven't been here in a couple days! Happy belated birthday Nic! Hope it was great, relaxing if nothing else. Congrats on all the bump revelations! A very girly month indeed. Must admit it makes being on team yellow feel temporarily punishing but I am still motivated by the idea of the surprise. :)

Congrats on a girl! another month till my ultrasound wish i could of got in a bit sooner lol

Congratulations!

Hubby reckons we're having a girl lol......we have a bet on it and everything (£1 lol).

I am still firmly team yellow. I understand why you want to find out, but I love the suspense. Same with names, a lot of people tell everyone, I just can't bring myself to lol.

Been feeling baby kicking a lot more lately, and I'm so tired (thought you were supposed to get more energy in 2nd tri lol. Think it's all the excitement of christmas and working extra hours (gonna get our new sofa in january if it kills me lol).

I am still firmly team yellow. I understand why you want to find out, but I love the suspense. Same with names, a lot of people tell everyone, I just can't bring myself to lol.

Been feeling baby kicking a lot more lately, and I'm so tired (thought you were supposed to get more energy in 2nd tri lol.

We tell the name at birth which is our compromise between cultures. A lot of Americans tell very early on but in Finland there is usually a christening when the baby is a month or 2 old and you only find out then! I think waiting that long is just crazy! DH's family is somewhat bewildered by finding out the name right when they also find out about the birth! :haha:

I'm still pretty tired too. :coffee: I'm usually sleeping sometime between 8pm and 9pm! Still having nausea also which just plain sucks at this point! Come on already, this Friday is 18weeks! Anyone else still nauseous?

I am exhausted too, just thinking about a nap and I didn't properly wakeup until 9am as was dosing from 6:30 to 9......i am gonna sleep now :rofl:

yeahs till nauseous every now and again....threw up a lot yday morning too :(

Ugh been nauseas lately too! Never was my entire pregnancy. Opened my mouth and dang near threw up just doing that. Lame:(

I start getting crusty in the afternoons so that is my cue that I need a nap:haha:

hello everyone! just joined this site :) i'm due on 3rd of may 2012, 20 week scan is in 10 days and super excited to find out what we're having!!

hello everyone! just joined this site :) i'm due on 3rd of may 2012, 20 week scan is in 10 days and super excited to find out what we're having!!

Welcome!!!! And congrats!!!!! Is this your first? Are you hoping for a girl or a boy?! Any thoughts on what you are having?! I thought for sure I was having a girl this time but the last week or so I was so up in the air! Then on my scan the other day they confirmed I am having a little princess! Now I have one of each :) my little boy is 7 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->