*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Just saw this thread :) can I join? I'm due may 24th, I can't wait till Jan 4 when I get my next scan, kind of hoping its a boy. Any one with any super weird symptoms? I have been lactose intolerant since the start of Oct. and all my doctor has said is to avoid dairy as it makes me severely sick and he was checking calcium levels and something else in blood work.

Just saw this thread :) can I join? I'm due may 24th, I can't wait till Jan 4 when I get my next scan, kind of hoping its a boy. Any one with any super weird symptoms? I have been lactose intolerant since the start of Oct. and all my doctor has said is to avoid dairy as it makes me severely sick and he was checking calcium levels and something else in blood work.

Welcome! :flower: My scan is Jan 3rd but we're sticking to team yellow! NO weird symptoms for me... just ongoing nausea STILL!

Congrats and welcome! No weird symptoms here but I hope things clear up for you x

My next scan is on 3rd jan too vesper :happydance:

:rofl: I did say girl but DH doesn't get my phone because in my defence haha when we were sat waiting I just suddenly thought no this is definitely a boy haha, just strange cus this pregnancy is soo different from with jess!

:happydance: congrats on the boy FN xx

Here is our 4D picture, it was amazing, quality was much better on the big screen but it's nice to see, I can't believe how developed he is like a real proper person!

https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/boothh1234/84ce3e3e.jpg

And this is potty shot though not the best you can deffo tell it's a boy lol
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n525/boothh1234/53ab0ed8.jpg

Xx

Feels like forever since I last wrote! Yay for all the gender scans!!! That's SO exciting we have 3 girls and 2 boys!! I've been SO up in the air with my guess... this WHOLE time I kept thinking right from the start it was a girl but now I'm almost at that point where I feel like I want it to be a girl SO badly that I just KNOW it's going to be a boy lol.
Some new news... Dr put me on Medical Leave from work because I started falling really badly from the sciatic pain/hips going out on me. They said baby was ok but told me it wasn't safe to continue to work with my hips that bad. I currently go to the chiropractor now 3 times a week and massage therapy 1 time a week. It's going to be a long 4 months but at this point I can still barely walk from the pain and fear of falling again.
I still haven't felt baby move :( over the weeks I thought I was feeling the flutters but I kept second guessing myself... just waiting on those hard kicks and to see it from the outside to know for sure!
I can't wait for my scan on Tuesday! We have FINALLY decided on our names!! Yay!! We knew this whole time what our girls name would be but could NOT agree on a boys name so we finally did decide tonight on one.. YAY!! So I will definitely be posting that when we find out the gender!
I just made a YouTube account and am going to start doing Vlogs of my pregnancy this time around which I'm SO excited about! I didn't keep any real record of my prenancy with my son and totally wish that I did. This time around I have written since about 12 weeks pregnant in a "baby journal" to the baby and will be albe to give it to him or her when they are older and the video vlogs will be fun to look back on. I plan on doing a weekly update on the pregnancy so when i get it up and running I'll let you know how it goes! Hope everyone is doing great!

You never know! I'll leave you as a pink guess for now. If you decide to change your mind before your gender scan let me know and I will update my list...besides SOMEONE has to be right!

What a great idea! Im terrible at journals, I keep meaning to buy a baby book that has a few pregnancy pages, but im REALLY good at procrastinating...

Purple Kiwi: welcome and congrats!

Boothh: Great pics! I can't WAIT for my anomoly scan on the 14th!

Welcome purple_kiwi... our DD's are almost the exact age:haha:
Were you a "lovebug" with your daughter ?

:cake: Happy 30th Birthday Nic!!! :wine: <----------Thats Grape juice for you!

ooooh Birthday's!!! Yes happy 30th!!! :cake: :drunk: enjoy!!!! x

Thanks Girls!! I've had a lovely day. Just in my new PJ's eating Lindt Chocs and drinking Diet coke!! xxxx

Happy 30th Nic!

Bet you've had tons of chocolate, I did!!

Hope you've had a lovely day!xx

Happy birthday Nic!!! Hope you had an amazing day!!

Happy Birthday Nic, sorry abit late now! xxxxx

I found my scan photos!! (ummm.... o/h found them) i'd put them in Jaydens top drawer lol

We just found out today we are having a baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

SOOOOO excited everyone!!!! I can't sleep I'm so excited!!! Tomorrow at 9:50am I will be finding out if our little bean is a boy or girl!!! Yay!!!

18 weeks 3 days!.jpg

18 weeks 3 days!! Can't wait till tomorrow when I'll finally be able to put a Pink or Blue sticker beside that belly!!!

Diana your belly is beautiful and you must tell us asap what you're having! LOL!

Hi everyone,

Well I have a stinking cold and tbh could do without going to work later on but can't not go in now. At least it's a relatively easy day on a Tuesday. Earl is in the throws of the terrible twos, and while he's not being too bad, my cold makes it harder to cope with. I'm just so tired and all I want to do is curl up on the sofa and watch soppy films lol.

Congrats to everyone on finding out the colour of their bumps. Looks like a lot of girls lol

I agree, you MUST update us ASAP!

I so hope you are right that its a girl....someone needs to be right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->