*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Woo congrats on the girlies! :happydance:

Not been in here for a few days, baby v Is moving lots now, lots of somersaults and little kicks so nice and Doppler hasn't been out in ages! (nick name is voldemort after DH deciding that's who he looked like on the 4d scan! Cruel I know :haha:)
been lazy recently staying in the warm eating watching tv and doing the last of the Christmas shopping online!
Is everyone gearing up for the big day now? Not long to go! x

This is my first pregnancy and I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is the baby moving or not. I keep reading and hearing from people that it feels like butterfly's but what I'm feeling doesn't feel like that at all. What I'm feeling is like there is a pressure at a spot on my uterus it doesn't last very long and it only happens every once in a while. Is that what it feels like??? Am I feeling the baby???? Any help would be great.

Sounds like it KK - can also feel like a gentle touch inside and then it goes or when a big fish kisses your fingertips if you put them in a pond iykwim?

On the talk of feeling baby - we have a seriously strong kicker - DH felt jellybean last night on the outside obv, full on kicks - it was magical and now I can feel them outiside all the time - madness how it suddenly just happens one day :wohoo: I really feel pregnant now it was so beautiful and made me :cry: a bit...last time it was ages until he felt cos JT would stop kicking when he felt my tummy :haha: so happy :yipee:

Isandzi, welcome and congratulations:hugs:

I don't really fell kicks, more like flutters.
I had myself freaked out today when I rea about Michelle Duuggar ( reality T.V star) who lost her baby unkowingly at 19 weeks 1 day, so I kept watching for our lil guy to move to reasure momma that everything was alright.

Booth, I am all ready for the holidays, gifts are bought and wrapped, cards sent, turkey is bought, house is decorated.. just have a few last min. food items to buy and that's it.
We have my family get together on the 18th so we start celegrations early:happydance:

I'm so jealous that you guys are feeling movement! I feel it sometimes but then always second guess myself :( the ultrasound tech said I have an anterior placenta so it COULD be why I'm not feeling it yet. I do however get sharp "kicks" to my bladder from way inside and what feels like a huge stretch from just beside my belly button to my bladder. I was reading my old journals and it was at 21 weeks with my son when I felt him on the outside (I SAW the movement before I ever felt it with him also) so maybe this one is going to be the same. Even though we had our scan the other day and she's measuring perfectly and all it still sometimes doesn't feel real and sometimes I don't even feel prefnant because I can't feel her yet :( I really hope it starts soon :(

I seem to feel movements later too. With my son it was surely 21+ weeks, probably later. I can't remember exactly anymore. I may have felt something a couple times but I'm not sure. I'm now 18+ so I guess I'll be feeling later with this one too. I try not to think about it too much since I can't do anything to change it. :flower:

So, I'm back in the midst of a gender scan crisis. :haha: Now I'm thinking I want to find out! I feel so disappointed about that though since I was feeling pretty impressed with myself about feeling like I would wait until birth. Now wanting to know earlier feels like I failed or something. :cry: What do you ladies think are the pros and cons? I've gotta think this all the way through 5 times and just stick with a decision!

Hi ladies! Been having a crazy busy last week!

I keep reading and hearing from people that it feels like butterfly's but what I'm feeling doesn't feel like that at all. What I'm feeling is like there is a pressure at a spot on my uterus it doesn't last very long and it only happens every once in a while.

This is Exactly what I have felt in the past few days. I keep thinking it could be gas, but its in the right spot for it to be baby, so thats what im going with.

I had myself freaked out today when I rea about Michelle Duuggar ( reality T.V star) who lost her baby unkowingly at 19 weeks 1 day, so I kept watching for our lil guy to move to reasure momma that everything was alright.

I had myself freaked out about this too...even though my situation and hers are completely different, its scary to think about a 2nd tri loss. Im very anxious for my appts next week. My drs appt is on tuesday and my scan is on wednesday. I think im going to be worried until both appts are over and all is well with peanut. I have this insane fear that something is going to be seriously wrong. I had a dream that baby had no arms or legs...

I'm so jealous that you guys are feeling movement! I feel it sometimes but then always second guess myself :( the ultrasound tech said I have an anterior placenta so it COULD be why I'm not feeling it yet. I do however get sharp "kicks" to my bladder from way inside and what feels like a huge stretch from just beside my belly button to my bladder.(

I've been feeling the same way. I *think* im starting to feel little kicks, but they happen so infequently and most of the time im halk asleep when they do... and im nearly 20 weeks!

So, I'm back in the midst of a gender scan crisis. :haha: Now I'm thinking I want to find out! I feel so disappointed about that though since I was feeling pretty impressed with myself about feeling like I would wait until birth. Now wanting to know earlier feels like I failed or something. :cry: What do you ladies think are the pros and cons? I've gotta think this all the way through 5 times and just stick with a decision!

Thats tough! Im staying team yellow b/c its my first and I really like the suspense. For next baby I will probably find out b/c then I will know if I can start getting rid of anything gender specific, and it will make things easier to know what I actually need. What does hubby want to do?

Thanks ladies for replying. If what I'm feeling is really the baby then I have actually been feeling her sense about week 12 and i didn't know it. Its interesting because I started to feel the pressure right behind my bladder now I'm feeling it higher up toward my belly button so it must be her. I'm so excited I can wait to feel her from the outside!!!!

Thanks ladies for replying. If what I'm feeling is really the baby then I have actually been feeling her sense about week 12 and i didn't know it. Its interesting because I started to feel the pressure right behind my bladder now I'm feeling it higher up toward my belly button so it must be her. I'm so excited I can wait to feel her from the outside!!!!

You say "her" is that just a guess or do we have another little Princess being added to the list?! We just found out we're having a girl last Tuesday <3

Yay!!! Guess what ladies!!!! I was sitting here watching a movie with my hand on my low belly and felt my little Princess kick from the outside! Twice!!! That time I know for SURE it was her! Lol. I'm so excited!

You say "her" is that just a guess or do we have another little Princess being added to the list?! We just found out we're having a girl last Tuesday <3

No its not a guess I am having a girl, but she is already on the list I found out November 26th. O:) That's exciting that you got to feel her from the outside!!! I cant wait for that.

No its not a guess I am having a girl, but she is already on the list I found out November 26th. O:) That's exciting that you got to feel her from the outside!!! I cant wait for that.

Lol sorry, pregnancy brain! Guess I should have looked at the first page :D but yes I am very exited I got to feel her <3

Baby v moves constantly now! DH and my mum felt him for the first time today, he is always moving around though kicking and rolling! I think the midwife may have been wrong about the anterior placenta because all of sudden I feel him constantly and I never did with LO!

Baby v moves constantly now! DH and my mum felt him for the first time today, he is always moving around though kicking and rolling! I think the midwife may have been wrong about the anterior placenta because all of sudden I feel him constantly and I never did with LO!

I feel bumpy all the time too, and did with Earl as well. I was told I have an anterior with both too.....so if it's true it doesn't seem to be affecting things!

I love your baby v name! Earl was called Frank cos his first scan pics looked like the rabbit out of Donnie Darko lol. :thumbup:

Hubby had a dream we had a girl....that means we're more than positive it's a girl lol. still not finding out though lol.

Thats tough! Im staying team yellow b/c its my first and I really like the suspense. For next baby I will probably find out b/c then I will know if I can start getting rid of anything gender specific, and it will make things easier to know what I actually need. What does hubby want to do?

He said he was fine either way but has recently admitted that for some reason he kinda want s to know now. With our son he knew he would be finding out before the birth. I guess it really helped him as a guy to imagine the baby and bond so it's pretty important I guess. I think we will be finding out now.

Hubby had a dream we had a girl....that means we're more than positive it's a girl lol. still not finding out though lol.

I've been dreaming it's a girl too actually! For the record, since we will find out now, I predict girl!

He said he was fine either way but has recently admitted that for some reason he kinda want s to know now. With our son he knew he would be finding out before the birth. I guess it really helped him as a guy to imagine the baby and bond so it's pretty important I guess. I think we will be finding out now.

I've been dreaming it's a girl too actually! For the record, since we will find out now, I predict girl!

YAY! I will add you to my list! When will you find out?

I feel bumpy all the time too, and did with Earl as well. I was told I have an anterior with both too.....so if it's true it doesn't seem to be affecting things!

I love your baby v name! Earl was called Frank cos his first scan pics looked like the rabbit out of Donnie Darko lol. :thumbup:

:haha: we know what his name will be now but since we found out the sex and announced so early we decided to keep the name a secret :)

OMG craving meat like crazy! I don't even like it I only have mince, sausages or chicken things normally, had big thick meatballs tonight and they were so good iv been asking DH to go get more of them but he won't, :( settled for a pork pie which I normally hate and I could eat the whole 4 pack plus the giant one in the fridge right now lol, weird!

YAY! I will add you to my list! When will you find out?

Jan. 3rd.

OMG craving meat like crazy! I don't even like it I only have mince, sausages or chicken things normally, had big thick meatballs tonight and they were so good iv been asking DH to go get more of them but he won't, :( settled for a pork pie which I normally hate and I could eat the whole 4 pack plus the giant one in the fridge right now lol, weird!

Maybe you're body wanted iron?

:rofl: Boothh I can just imagine you sitting on the floor scoffing lots of pork pies looking for more meat :haha: I have gone off meat a lot, love chicken still but nothing else really I end up being :sick: as it just lays on my tummy!!!

Eeeek for knowing the name Boothh that is very exciting!!

Not long until our 20wk scan now, just 17 days :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->