*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Aidan's Mummy - not just a beautiful bump my lovely but a beaut of a picture too!!!! :hugs:

Thanks Ladies. I feel better. I have my next appt in 10 days, so hopefully I wont drive myself crazy before then.

And where are the updates from the girls who had their scans this morning???? Im excited to hear what colour your bumps are!

I know Boothh cos she's in my Facebook so I'm sure she will be here to update soon!! X x

Good morning ladies! I posted this in the other May group too, so sorry to those who are reading it twice!:flower:

Just looking for a bit of advice/reassurance. Im almost 19 weeks (Crazy I know) but I still haven't felt baby move, and everyone keeps telling me that I look too small for nearly 19 weeks. Last night at my staff xmas party, people kept saying to me "you dont even look pregnant at all, let alone pretty much halfway done!" So should I be worried? SHOULD I have felt baby move by now? Am I freaking myself out for nothing???

I didn't feel my son move where I was even sure it was him until one night about 23-24 weeks on. The movement then was so big that even DH felt it! I do recall very impatiently waiting to feel it though. It will come and it is very individual. Now I'm 17 weeks with #2 and have felt the baby once or twice but if I didn't know what I was looking for, I would never had even known... I expect in a few weeks I'll feel something more regular...

Quick update girlies we are team BLUE!!!! :happydance: we are so happy just what we wanted :) xxx

Oh no that's awful :( do you know where, do you think you can get them back/replacements xx

Just realised! Am I the first blue? :D x

Oh no that's awful :( do you know where, do you think you can get them back/replacements xx

I'm certain they are in the house as last week when we put our xmas tree up i put them on the fireplace so they wouldn't get lost, and nobody but me o/h and jayden has been in here and jayden can't reach :cry: i dont think the hospital do replacements, my mum has one though she said i could have, but there was a really cute one with his/her arm curled round the head and we had one of those which my mum didn't have (we had two different pictures) x

:yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin: WE ARE ON TEAM BLUE:yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin:

It was very apparent, our lil' man had no issue in showing us what he has ( he was even playing with it:dohh:)

:yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin: WE ARE ON TEAM BLUE:yipee::headspin::yipee::headspin:

It was very apparent, our lil' man had no issue in showing us what he has ( he was even playing with it:dohh:)

:wohoo::happydance:YAHOO!!!! I had a feeling that you would be on team blue!!!! :wohoo::happydance:

Yay for evening things out a little!:happydance::happydance:

Wow!!! So pleased for you. Will update first post in the morning. So pleased for another team blue!! It's evening up x

According to the list I had made back when we were all making our predictions for ourselves, we are batting a shocking 0%... 0/3....ouch!

Anyone else want to be added onto the list? Im thinking this is rather interesting!

Oh, and here is the list that I have, so if you want to change your prediction before your scan you can, or if I missed you and you want to be added let me know!
Bumpin2012 :blue:
Flower Fairy: :blue:
JaiJai: :pink:
Aidan's Mummy :pink:
baby_mam87 :blue:
future_numan :pink:
DianaM :pink:
Boothh :pink:
Aimee Lou :blue:
Mamicoch :blue:
Sharon0302 :pink:
anti :blue:
KendraNoell :pink:
TeenyWeeny :blue:

Feels like forever since I last wrote! Yay for all the gender scans!!! That's SO exciting we have 3 girls and 2 boys!! I've been SO up in the air with my guess... this WHOLE time I kept thinking right from the start it was a girl but now I'm almost at that point where I feel like I want it to be a girl SO badly that I just KNOW it's going to be a boy lol.
Some new news... Dr put me on Medical Leave from work because I started falling really badly from the sciatic pain/hips going out on me. They said baby was ok but told me it wasn't safe to continue to work with my hips that bad. I currently go to the chiropractor now 3 times a week and massage therapy 1 time a week. It's going to be a long 4 months but at this point I can still barely walk from the pain and fear of falling again.
I still haven't felt baby move :( over the weeks I thought I was feeling the flutters but I kept second guessing myself... just waiting on those hard kicks and to see it from the outside to know for sure!
I can't wait for my scan on Tuesday! We have FINALLY decided on our names!! Yay!! We knew this whole time what our girls name would be but could NOT agree on a boys name so we finally did decide tonight on one.. YAY!! So I will definitely be posting that when we find out the gender!
I just made a YouTube account and am going to start doing Vlogs of my pregnancy this time around which I'm SO excited about! I didn't keep any real record of my prenancy with my son and totally wish that I did. This time around I have written since about 12 weeks pregnant in a "baby journal" to the baby and will be albe to give it to him or her when they are older and the video vlogs will be fun to look back on. I plan on doing a weekly update on the pregnancy so when i get it up and running I'll let you know how it goes! Hope everyone is doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->