*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Congrats!! There is a definate Pink vibe on this thread!! COme on you Blues :rofl:

Hello ladies and congrats to all. Tuesday we found out we are team blue!! Yay!!!

Congratulations to all you who've found out your teams, and well done to the team yellows for resisting!! :thumbup:

Looks like blues are catching up slowly! I'm still thinking I'm blue, this baby is so busy, I don't remember my daughter ever being so wriggly! :rofl:

Congratulations to all you who've found out your teams, and well done to the team yellows for resisting!! :thumbup:

Looks like blues are catching up slowly! I'm still thinking I'm blue, this baby is so busy, I don't remember my daughter ever being so wriggly! :rofl:

This pregnancy is NOTHING like my first. Movements, cravings, everything is so different yet they're both girls haha.

it is funny how most pregs are so different, just gotta remember that I guess because every baby is it's own unique personality that of course they react differently I know I am guilty of thinking that girls in my tummy will act one way and boys another :rofl: silly hey :shrug:

As you guys know I am team :yellow: - this pregnancy is exactly the same as it was with my daughter so far, although the spots are worse I am sure - I know I had quite a few but I am bordering on acne :rofl: I mean I have never had any spots on my face except when I was preg with DD I have always been lucky there :shrug: so maybe another girl? I think it is :pink: but then I always say boy/him/he sooo maybe it is :blue: :haha: who knows - I love the suspense :haha:

Yay!!!!!!! I'm HALF way there!!!!!! I'm SO excited!!!!! It's crazy to think that only another 12 weeks and I would have had my son at this time. I really hope I make it to at least 36 weeks this time so I'm not in the hospital forever again :( so far so good though :) no contractions and no spotting = no emergency room visits :D I feel her kicking ALL the time now <3. I LOVE it!! OH as well as my mom got to feel her kick too so that was fun! I can't wait to see what she's going to look like! My son looks EXACTLY like his dad so I'm hoping this one will look more like me! 4 more days until I reveal her name! If you haven't made a guess on my Facebook event "guess my baby's name" then get your vote in now! So excited to hear everyone's good news and hope everyone is doing great!

I just had my anatomy scan yesterday - add me to the pink list ;) Also, my new EDD is May 21st!

I'm on the pink list too! :)

AND I just felt her for the first time today! YAY!

I just had my anatomy scan yesterday - add me to the pink list ;) Also, my new EDD is May 21st!
Congrats!! I will update you hun xx

I'm on the pink list too! :)

AND I just felt her for the first time today! YAY!
Awwww fabulous!! Great to feel movements!1 I shall update you
Hello ladies and congrats to all. Tuesday we found out we are team blue!! Yay!!!

Brilliant!! another boy to help even things out a bit :haha:

Anyone I've missed please quote this and let me know what to update and if you're team yellow I can uodate xx

We are thinking blue but we also can't think of a single girls name so far so that doesn't help. Been feeling some little pokes the last couple days :happydance: and my jeans are starting to get to tight

This morning I was laying down on my bed and every time she kicks I look at my belly to see if I can see her moving around... Well, I FINALLY caught a glimps of it! Seems she's shy and doesn't want me to see her cuz I'll sit there for 5-10 min and see nothing then the SECOND I don't look she kicks lol my son who I saw VERY clearly move across my belly at 21 weeks so hopefully the kicks get stronger and more noticeable!

I have one pair I can still wear and I will wear them til the buttons pop off just for a confidence booster LOL

Well i lost some weight at first so they got lose but now they are almost way to tight so most of my time is other pants need to go buy some more soon though. None of my shirts fit though most are to short and i just bought them like a week before i found out.

Good afternoon Ladies.

I am so jealous that everyone is finding out gender. I have 3 1/2 weeks to wait and its taking forever! I am 99% sure team blue, but I want to know for sure so that we can try and think of another boys name...our toddler didn't have a name for 2 weeks!
I have succumbed to maternity bottoms now, however, one pair of size 12 regular jeans still fit me but makes me look chubby so I don't wear them. I try them on just to make myself feel better!

I am full of rotten cold and my nose hurts, I have a million things to do and time is running out. But I do love Christmas time.

I hope all of you ladies are well, and enjoy your day. x

I couldn't wait to switch into maternity cloths. I don't understand why getting ababy belly would bother anyone. I personally LOVE it! I wearing nice long fitted shirts and little belt below my bra to show it off. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->