*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I dont mind going into maternity clothes just wish they didn't cost so much or were so hard to find where i live. One store has a few peices but its like $30 just for an ok pair of pants or top not much choice either :( im jealous of everyone that can find such nice stuff

I am with you there , purple kiwi..
I have bought some decent mat clothing off of Kijiji ( a used selling site) and I wear alot of large tops and yoga pants..

Yeah I buy used where possible. Most of my pants are H&M and from the last pregnancy. They're kinda baggy right now since I went down a size. Most of m shirts are just long cut regular shirts. A good pair of jeans is a must for me though!

Im with vesperonicca - I love Mat clothes! I love showing off my growing bump, especially now that it actually looks like a baby bump, and not that I've put on a few lbs.

Ebay is my saviour. I spent £30 on my maternity wardrobe and got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of work trousers, 1 pair of crops, about 6 tops and 3 vest tops, 2 dresses. My only major investment was underwear, I bought 4 bras and a load of maternity knickers....the knickers were a waste of money as I have lost weight since having Earl and they swamp me lol. I still have it all so it's all making an appearance....oh and I have 2 proper maternity nighties too which are the comfiest ever! :thumbup:

Ebay is my saviour. I spent £30 on my maternity wardrobe and got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of work trousers, 1 pair of crops, about 6 tops and 3 vest tops, 2 dresses. My only major investment was underwear, I bought 4 bras and a load of maternity knickers....the knickers were a waste of money as I have lost weight since having Earl and they swamp me lol. I still have it all so it's all making an appearance....oh and I have 2 proper maternity nighties too which are the comfiest ever! :thumbup:

Wow! What a bargain shopper!!!

Time is just flying.. 20 weeks today:happydance:

We get to see our little man tomorrow:happydance:

Hello all

Haven't updated for a while as not much has changed, I'm still ill and signed off work with vertigo :dohh:

Had 20 week scan yesterday and all is well with baby - proper little stubborn wriggle bum we have :haha: So could only get one good shot after all the measurements..

I love the photo, looks like baby is blowing a bubble.

We're still team :yellow:
:happydance:

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Attachments

• 20 Week Scan.jpg
    20 Week Scan.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
A very nauseous day here today. I can't believe I'll be 20 weeks Friday and am STILL nauseous! :sick: I also thought the fatigue had passed since I had about 3 really good days this week but alas, no such luck. I've been dead for the last 2 days. :sleep: On a brighter note though, I felt the baby move today several times! :happydance: Before today it was always a random flutter maybe once a week or something... hope he/she keeps this up! It was such a reassurance. :thumbup:

Ryleighforfacebook.jpg

Well everyone! Here is my little Princess's name!! If you have me on Facebook I also posted it there and if you follow my pregnancy vlog on YouTube I will be posting a video later today to reveal her name also <3 Thanks to everyone who participated in the "name game" :)

Hello all

Haven't updated for a while as not much has changed, I'm still ill and signed off work with vertigo :dohh:

Had 20 week scan yesterday and all is well with baby - proper little stubborn wriggle bum we have :haha: So could only get one good shot after all the measurements..

I love the photo, looks like baby is blowing a bubble.

We're still team :yellow:
:happydance:

Hope everyone is well :hugs:
Lovely pic!! Well done for staying Team :yellow:

A very nauseous day here today. I can't believe I'll be 20 weeks Friday and am STILL nauseous! :sick: I also thought the fatigue had passed since I had about 3 really good days this week but alas, no such luck. I've been dead for the last 2 days. :sleep: On a brighter note though, I felt the baby move today several times! :happydance: Before today it was always a random flutter maybe once a week or something... hope he/she keeps this up! It was such a reassurance. :thumbup:
oh no! sorry you're still feeling sick buy :happydance: for feeling baby move!1

View attachment 314322

Well everyone! Here is my little Princess's name!! If you have me on Facebook I also posted it there and if you follow my pregnancy vlog on YouTube I will be posting a video later today to reveal her name also <3 Thanks to everyone who participated in the "name game" :)
Awwww lovely name :flower:

View attachment 314322

That a lovely name:hugs:

How were you able to make that attachment ?
What a great way to announce the name !

View attachment 314322

That a lovely name:hugs:

How were you able to make that attachment ?
What a great way to announce the name !

Thanks :) I actually custom made the picture in "Paint" on my computer... then I saved the picture. When I came on here I went to "advanced post" and attached photo.
I had fun doing the "name game" on facebook :) I made a whole event page and everything and told everyone they had ONE guess for the spelling and 2 spelling variations :) The only problem I had with the game was that a few of my friends/family already KNEW the name because it was the same name that I had picked out with my son if he had been a girl.. so a few people were upset and made a big stink about it when they found out others knew and they had to wait until today to find out... oh well.. lol It was still fun :)

So I had a question for you ladies... The past few days I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions... some times it's been kind of painful where I can't walk or move because it's sore.. I go in to the dr's tomorrow and I'll ask about it but has anyone else been having braxton hicks??? I am mostly concerned because I went into pre-term labour at 25 weeks... but my dr didn't schedule me to see my OB until January 28th... I would really like to see her sooner considering what happened with my son but my dr is kind of a ... bi**h.... Hopefully everything checks out tomorrow...

I read in my pregnancy book that BH are common around this stage of pregnancy. My friend started getting them around 19 weeks, and she's now 33 weeks along. I can't say that I have had any though.

I know you had a preterm labour with your son, so I would still get checked out. Maybe they will check your cervix every few weeks to make sure you aren't starting to efface or dilate???

I know that being young puts you at risk of preterm labour, so hopefully now that you are older with this baby, it wont be an issue for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->