*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

I have also started to feel some pretty powerful ones ( enough to make me time them) but they were consistant. I have found they are worst when I am tired.
I am going to the midwife today so I will ask her about it

P.S. I don't have a history of pre-term labour.

I am excited because I have my 20 week U/S this morning and I was also excited that hubby could actually come but at 1am this morning our toddler woke up with a stomach flu. Poor doll.

Just finishing my night shift, so off to bed now, got my scan this afternoon, can't wait!!

Oh well, I was wrong too, we're team :pink:
Got one very happy 5 year old!!

hahahahaha, Congrats on team pink... our mothers intuition sucks tho!

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumberTwo/20w3.png

Finally made it to 20 weeks. I thought this day would NEVER come haha. This pregnancy is taking forever yet seems like it's flying by at the same time! We purchased a few more clothing items last night now that we know it's a girl. My baby shower is just 38 days away and I finished my invitations last night & will start passing them out today at work.

How exciting... we're almost there ladies!!!

Here's my 20 week bump! Decided to make it festive since the Holidays are right around the corner! Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Yuletide to all!

Attachments

• P1040885.jpg
    P1040885.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
Zombina hun! I need your EDD so I can add you to our first post xx

congrats!

I was hoping for a pink today but found out we're team :blue:!! :happydance:

Congratulations to you both:hugs:

I have come down with the Norwalk stomach virus two days before Christmas.. it is an awful virus.. but DR says it should pass with a day or two.. I actually feel better day then I did yesterday.

I hope it doesn't go through the whole house as we have plans to head to Ohio to go to the Great Wolf lodge ( an indoor water park) on boxing day

ouch... FN I had Norwalk once. I wouln't wish it on my enemy...

Just keep washing your (and everyone elses) hands a LOT and you just might be the only one to get it. I quarantined myself for 2 days and saved no one else in the house got it...Hopefully it passes quickly for you!

Vespersonnica - I'm still sick too, I throw up pretty much everyday still even though I take sickness meds!

I still fit in my normal jeans, done up with room to spare, but it's not like I don't have a bump! It's quite big! I lost over a stone in first tri though through sickness so dropped a dress size and still haven't put all the weight back on! Though not far off now!

DH can feel baby move loads now! He never stops lol

And also I have leaky boobs already! Yuck!

Hope everyone is all ready for Christmas! Sooo excited!

I feel % 100 better today. Norwalk cost me 10lbs , I am going to assume most of that is in water. I am now 15 lbs lighter than I was before I got pregnant.

Congrats to the new comers! And yay for the gender scans/everyone on team yellow you guys are so strong!! Lol I dont have the will power to wait lol. Merry Christmas to everyone I hope you all have a great holiday and spend lots of time with family! I can't believe how fast the pregnancy is going now!!! Only 18 weeks 6 days left!!! Holy crap! She'll be here before I know it!! I'm so excited and so nervous at the same time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->