*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Does anyone have any good heartburn tricks? I cant stand the chewable tums/rolaids, and im already taking Zantac twice a day... This heartburn is going to be the death of me!

I drink gaviscon!!! it's the pnly thing that soothes it! xx

I found drinking a glass od warm water actually helped with heartburn.. don't know why but my grandmother swore by it.

I wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season:hugs:

I read it somewhere else on here. It's got vinegar so its basic not acidic. It did seem to work when I didn't have tums around. Just took a couple sips out of the container. LOL

I read it somewhere else on here. It's got vinegar so its basic not acidic. It did seem to work when I didn't have tums around. Just took a couple sips out of the container. LOL

I though Vinegar was an acid... oh well, I'll try anything at this point!

I dunno maybe it is but it did work so I dunno maybe its something else in it.

I take tums for heartburn or gaviscon if I don't have tums. I find a glass of cold milk also helps or to keep taking little sips of cold water every few seconds.
Merry Christmas to everyone!! And welcome ilysilly!!

Iv just had to buy some gaviscon today lol had my first bit of heartburn! Will get to the mw ASAP and get some on prescription lol!

x

Hope everyone enjoy the holiday. We've just got back from the inlaws today. Ultrasound next Tuesday! Can't wait! :D Feeling the baby move every day now too.

I moved my son's crib into his room this evening. :cry: I know he need to learn to sleep there with a new baby on the way but I hated having to do it! He fell asleep ok although we didn't leave him alone to settle himself. The real test will be to see what happens when he wakes up. Hope it all goes smoothly. Next is to finally cut out the breast feeding too...:cry:

I know!! I think that loads of people join up at the begining thne dont always post!
There must be some more ladies going for 20 week scans soon!!!

I have nothing much to report, Have GD test thing on 25 Jan and then I dont see a MW until I am 28 weeks.... have been a bit naughty an bought a doppler...
How are you? xx

Sorry ladies life has been so busy!

Had my 20 week follow up today, ultrasound stuff from my 18 week appointment was great and nothing of concern. Probably won't have another scan until 32 weeks :( It feels like FOREVER away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->