*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Related but a bit OT: I already love Amy with all my heart but I am enjoying getting super spoiled by my DH right now. maybe I just need to grow up, but sometimes I am scared that i may recent my baby for taking my DH's attention from me???
Did any of you second time mommies have those feelings the first time? Or that worry? Hopefully, once she's born, we'll be so in love with her that i won't care. Please don't judge me, though.

:hugs: I think I was more concerned about how I would keep my husband in the loop when my son was born since that would be an unconditional kind of love. My love for my husband, whether I like it or not, is conditional. If he were to neglect me or beat me or something I think I could fall out of love with him. I gained a new kind of love for him though seeing him bloom as a father. That was so rewarding to watch and made me so happy. We def have to make time for each other which is always an important part of family dynamics. I just tell him directly when I need more of his attention. I think he appreciates that.

As for the piles talk, thankfully I don't have those but I can def say that bowel movements have never been such a wonderful relief when they happen! :haha: I seem to get the need quickly though have to get to a toilet fast!! Totally pee a little whren I sneeze too :dohh: I keep forgetting the kegels!!!

Well, I'm "sweezing" loads at the moment! At least I'm not alone!
And I found that my relationship with hubby was massively affected by Jack's arrival. I agree that its a conditional love with DH. Aaand I'm terrified that I won't love the new baby, which is daft I know. But I can't imagine loving anyone or thing the amount I love Jack. My brain just can't cope with the idea!

So sorry some of you are having potty issues :( that sounds horrible and painful!!
I just finished my yucky drink test for gestational diabetes... Just waiting the hour before they do bloodwork.
I also struggled with when we decided to get pregnant this time thinking "how could I love another baby as much as I love my son!" but I already love my little girl SO much and I haven't even met her yet! My mom had 4 of us kids and re-assured me that when they come it's crazy how much you love them just the same! As for OH, since we had our first and with this one we've gotten closer since having a child. It really makes you appreciate them more because of the beautiful gift they've given you <3

On another note... I'm having a hard time making a list of "still need to get" for baby.... Any suggestions on good websites or things I may have forgotten about? I have lots of stuff but feel like I'm forgetting lots too!! It's been SO long since I had a baby!!!

On another note... I'm having a hard time making a list of "still need to get" for baby.... Any suggestions on good websites or things I may have forgotten about? I have lots of stuff but feel like I'm forgetting lots too!! It's been SO long since I had a baby!!!

Did you see my post on page 186 of this thread? I put a link for a thread I started a couple years ago with advice about stuff to buy and what was unnecessary. Maybe it will help?

Did you see my post on page 186 of this thread? I put a link for a thread I started a couple years ago with advice about stuff to buy and what was unnecessary. Maybe it will help?

Perfect!!! Thanks so much!!

Hi Ladies :wave:

I haven't found this thread before :dohh:

I am 24+5 today, EDD 31st May, can I join? :flower:

well ladies, here's my valentines day so far...

OH got home from work at 6 am (he's working nights) woke me up by tossing a very excited puppy on the bed (I am NOT a morning person) Then crawls into bed, steals all the blankets. Kicks me out of bed at 9, saying IM disturbing HIS sleep... So I get up, and decided today is the day that im going to torture myself by bra shopping.:wacko: Prepregnancy I had to shop in specialty shops to be able to find my bra size (32F) so today I go because im doing a maternity photo shoot next week and the only bra that I have that still fits me is completely wrong, to find out that that not only have my poor boobs grown ANOTHER cup size, im up to the next band size which now makes me a 34H... :sad2: So, after picking my jaw up off the ground, I managed to find ONE bra that I liked, and the pricetag: $275. :saywhat:

So I get home, OH finally wakes up at 4, but has to get ready to go back to work.

So my date for valentines are the dogs.... and I had to cook myself supper.

And thats my whine for the day - I hope everyone else is having a nice day!:flower:

$275?!?!?!? Wow!! I'm lucky if I fit into a pre-teen training bra lol. Half the time OH makes fun of me saying I don't even need a bra cuz I have nothing to put in them lol.

On another subject... I've been looking into cloth diapers... Any thoughts and opinions? Anyone use or have used them in the past?

Im all for cloth diapering. I have never met anyone who does it that hates it.

There are some places that sell mixed packs of diapers for new cloth diaperers, so that you get a feel for what ones you like best.

I decided on the pocket style one size diapers. I will use disposable for the first week or so until the cord falls off just beause the disposables have the cut out for the cord. I have 30 cloth so far.
https://www.enfantstylediapers.com/cloth-diapers-tutorial.html This is a good website for cloth diapers - and its canadian! This site has some of the best prices I have found, especially if you are buying in bulk.

All in I have spent less than 600 bucks on diapers and dont need to buy anymore... so as long as I stick with it for 4 months, I wont have lost any money.

$275?!?!?!? Wow!! I'm lucky if I fit into a pre-teen training bra lol. Half the time OH makes fun of me saying I don't even need a bra cuz I have nothing to put in them lol.

On another subject... I've been looking into cloth diapers... Any thoughts and opinions? Anyone use or have used them in the past?

We are using cloth! I've still not started my stash yet for both of them (will be putting my toddler in them too) i really need to get cracking :haha:

We are using one size nappies/diapers so they last longer thus saving more money though i will be addicted to buying them so not sure about the money aspect of it haha :haha: though they look/feell lovely!

OH got home from work at 6 am (he's working nights) woke me up by tossing a very excited puppy on the bed (I am NOT a morning person) Then crawls into bed, steals all the blankets. Kicks me out of bed at 9, saying IM disturbing HIS sleep... So I get up, and decided today is the day that im going to torture myself by bra shopping.:wacko: Prepregnancy I had to shop in specialty shops to be able to find my bra size (32F) so today I go because im doing a maternity photo shoot next week and the only bra that I have that still fits me is completely wrong, to find out that that not only have my poor boobs grown ANOTHER cup size, im up to the next band size which now makes me a 34H... :sad2: So, after picking my jaw up off the ground, I managed to find ONE bra that I liked, and the pricetag: $275. :saywhat:

So I get home, OH finally wakes up at 4, but has to get ready to go back to work.

And thats my whine for the day - I hope everyone else is having a nice day!:flower:

I was a 34DD pre-pregnancy and I am a 38DDD now O_O
I actually just bought a maternity bra (at 26 weeks) because they come with an extension to make them bigger. It was $50, though. But again, I've never been able to buy a cheap bra. I hear you :S

My hubby also works nights (so many things we have in common! :haha:) He doesn't work tonight but he didn't get up until 8 pm when I got home. no romantic dinner or anything.

Ladies, I'm uploading my 26 weeks photos. Last ones for the second trimester!

Attachments

• 26 semanas  panza.jpg
    26 semanas panza.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 26 semanas perfil camara.jpg
    26 semanas perfil camara.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1
I've been all over the city trying to find a nursing bra...hahahaha what was I thinking???

I found one at the bra shop I was in today for $150... I spend more money on bras than actual clothes... sigh.

Nits: I had thought about getting one of those extentions, but seeing as the band has only gone up 1 size and the cup up 2, I didn't think it would be worth it... I totally envy average sized girls... I would love to be a C cup...lol

Hello :wave: My bra size before I got pregnant was 34H and luckily I haven't seemed to have grown any yet (knock on wood) and I buy all my bras at Nordstrom, the most I have payed is 80$ per bra. Also i just found out that Nordstroms will convert any of their bras to nursing bras. I thought you might like to know cuz $275 a bra is really expensive, I hope it helps. Happy bra shopping:flower:

Im all for cloth diapering. I have never met anyone who does it that hates it.

There are some places that sell mixed packs of diapers for new cloth diaperers, so that you get a feel for what ones you like best.

I decided on the pocket style one size diapers. I will use disposable for the first week or so until the cord falls off just beause the disposables have the cut out for the cord. I have 30 cloth so far.
https://www.enfantstylediapers.com/cloth-diapers-tutorial.html This is a good website for cloth diapers - and its canadian! This site has some of the best prices I have found, especially if you are buying in bulk.

All in I have spent less than 600 bucks on diapers and dont need to buy anymore... so as long as I stick with it for 4 months, I wont have lost any money.

Good for you! We are also one-size fans! I was really excited yesterday when my clothnappytree ticker finally passed 3000! :happydance: I've got newborn stuff this time around too since the btps don't really work properly until the baby has some fat around the legs, around 6 weeks. I remember feeling really frustrated and like I failed when I couldn't get them to work. I'll use little lamb size 1s with wool pants once we leave the hospital and the meconium stage has passed. I'm excited to see how it all goes this time around!

The ones that I bought have adjustible elastics on the legs and get SUPER tiny, so I am hoping that i dont have too many leakage issues..lol. I have 3 different brands so hoping I will like them all, or at least one of them! Im really excited to try it - the little diapers are just so darn cute!

Hello :wave: My bra size before I got pregnant was 34H and luckily I haven't seemed to have grown any yet (knock on wood) and I buy all my bras at Nordstrom, the most I have payed is 80$ per bra. Also i just found out that Nordstroms will convert any of their bras to nursing bras. I thought you might like to know cuz $275 a bra is really expensive, I hope it helps. Happy bra shopping:flower:

Thanks!!!

I checked it out hoping that there would be a store in Maine or something that I could make a day trip out of (im in nova Scotia, Canada) and they ship to canada!

Even paying duty and shipping this ends up being about $120 a bra so VERY worth it. Do you know what they are like for returning bras if you dont like them? I had ordered a bra online before that didn't fit properly at all and the company wouldnt allow me to return it because it was classed as "lingerie"

I dunno why I'm scared to use cloth diapers. How do you wash them? You throw them in the wash, poop and all? Just sounds gross LOL

Had my 29 week appointment! All is fine. She is breech but still time to turn. My MW was lovely so I'm so pleased!! No rushing either. Back in 3 weeks which will fly xx

Had my 29 week appointment! All is fine. She is breech but still time to turn. My MW was lovely so I'm so pleased!! No rushing either. Back in 3 weeks which will fly xx

What happened at your appointment? Am guessing the same as I will be having tomoro at my 28 weeks one - just want to know if OH will be missing out on anything as he can't go to it :( xx

OHHHH and btw - the house has been put on hold for us!! :happydance: just gotta go for the mortgage now and hope it all goes through ok!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->