*****May Bluebells 2012 ***** So far 23 Pink 17 Blue and 12 Yellow!!!

Zombina, I think when you read this forum there are a lot of women from the US and they get to see the Doctor or ObGYN miore frequently than we do and get more scans etc but they pay for that and we're very lucky to have a free NHS.
I know it's frustrating that the MW doesnt tell you much, or in my case you dont even get to see one because at your 3rd baby I'm obviously an expert :haha:
I hope next time you go they can give you a bit more time hun xxxx

Yeah I think it is that along with me expecting too much! In my head I am the only pregnant one and I require everyone's full attention lol.

Is that the reason you don't get to see the MW, cos it's your third??? That's a bit unfair really! Everyone should get to see one! xx

:hugs: I think you do deserve attention!! This is your first baby!!!
Yeah, because this is my third pregnancy, i've never had any issues ect then they say i dont need to see a MW, I will see her this week at 29 weeks, then 34 I think then 40. Providing everything is fine on Wed.
It's daft really cos every pregnancy is different, my first was in 2001 and now it's 2012 so that's a huge difference in time but they said no!!!
xxx

And the fact that I am a hypochondriac makes me more in need of attention too lol. That is ridiculous about not seeing the midwife tho, it's nice to have reassurance every few weeks that everything is ok!

Ohhh I don't want to go to work now, worst nights sleep ever and am in til 5 :( boo!!

Hi girls hope all is okay! Just read through a few pages but need to go through and catch up! Iv missed load!

The cervix kicks are horrible arnt they! It does feel like they are about to pop out lol, im 99% baby has gone head down now though as I'm getting lots of uncomfy rib kicks now and horrible horrible heartburn!

My son was 8lbs 9oz born on due date but I'm thinking this baby will be about 8lbs and be born a little bit earlier lol, me and DH are thinking he's going to be an April baby,

We spent this weekend moving house so I'm very tired and been so busy but finally feel happy I can nest now and concentrate on getting ready for the baby and take it easy in 3rd tri! :)

I'm going to see the nurse this afternoon to book in at the new doctors and I have a mw appointment for 22nd to meet the new midwife!

Glucose test tomorrow at old hospital. Thought I might as well get it over with there rather than wait to reschedule! :/

Also think I have got SPD I can hardly walk sometimes and when I looked up about it it's exactly all my symptoms, been having to take painkillers to get to sleep most nights which is not good, and have about 10 pillows and hot waterbottles wedged around me to be comfy!

x

I don't mind not seeing the mw as much. But that's because I feel fine, I get plenty of wriggles from lo and trying to find a sitter for Jack and take the time off work is so much hassle!

hope your GTT goes well boothh!!

I have a mw appt tomorrow...but like spu I don't mind the gaps between appts, I feel okay, I have no concerns so I don't see the point and I know if I was worried there are always mw's around to see me to check me out either at hospital or in community.

Sounds like you might be getting SPD boothh - I have it and if you remember had it bad last time too :dohh: I can barely move most days etc get a physio referral from your mw when you meet her as the physio can give you some pointers like do not open your legs even when getting in and out of car don't ever stand on one leg and she will also give you a belt and poss crutches if it gets very severe :hugs: I truly hope you do not get it as bad as I did last time - I am still hoping I will not get it as severely this time but it doesn't look hopeful for me :(

This is one of those TMI posts, but I have severe piles and I want to cry :cry: Sorry for this but one lump is rock hard, I had it when I had Noah and it's back. I think it's cos I have had diarrhea for last few days. Got cream and suppositries etc but it's killing me!!! :(

:( ooooh no!! Not nice for you hun, must be sooooo so painful!!! I know easier said than done but just lie on your side as much as poss to alleviate the pressure :hugs:

:( ooooh no!! Not nice for you hun, must be sooooo so painful!!! I know easier said than done but just lie on your side as much as poss to alleviate the pressure :hugs:

Yeah I am trying to . Luckily I can still play cars and trucks laying on the floor on my side :haha:

Nic mine are ridiculous, This is tmi but I'm dead constipated so when I do pop it feels like my arse is hanging out when iv done lmao and then they go back up again, really horrible pressure now but I don't know if that's partly my scar from last time as it's in the same place!

Really regretting not doing pelvic floor excercises after jess now, I keep weeing abit when I sneeze, I can feel my muscles pop out abit it's not nice!

Jai I do remember you having it bad last time, iv read up on some dos and dont's and most of them I was already doing, I can take it abit easier from now though so hopefully it wont get much worse! x

Nic mine are ridiculous, This is tmi but I'm dead constipated so when I do pop it feels like my arse is hanging out when iv done lmao and then they go back up again, really horrible pressure now but I don't know if that's partly my scar from last time as it's in the same place!

Really regretting not doing pelvic floor excercises after jess now, I keep weeing abit when I sneeze, I can feel my muscles pop out abit it's not nice!

Jai I do remember you having it bad last time, iv read up on some dos and dont's and most of them I was already doing, I can take it abit easier from now though so hopefully it wont get much worse! x
It's horrid isn't it!! :cry: I did pelvic floor but not enough cos I still sometimes wee when I sneeze. The Joys :hugs:

Awwww ladies it sounds v painful...!! I do pelvic floor all the time but still wee sometimes when I sneeze really strongly but didn't before preggo must be norm for subsequent pregnancies as it is all so much weaker there! :hugs: we can wet ourselves together :haha:

Jai that's exactly haha never had any problems until now, it deffo seems to be partly what position he is in too, I can't hold it in anymore have to go as soon as I need a wee rather than waiting til the adverts haha x

:haha: see I can still hold it (at the moment) but I know it will get worse :dohh: must just be the pressure of baby now :grr: oh well it will aaaaall be worth it when we see the little scrumpots :cloud9:

I wish May would get a wriggle on. I want to meet my baby now!! But I want her to be a full term fatty so she has cook at least another 8 weeks xx

Me too that is exactly how I feel :) c'mon May we need some nice weather and our gorgeous bambino's :)

8 weeks jeez it's getting scary close now!'

Hi ladies, I'm sorry many of you are getting aches and pains.
I get bouts of awful sciatica pain. Sometimes it's even painful to move my foot from the gas pedal to the break when I'm driving (the pain shoots up my leg all the way to my hip).
however, today I realized I haven't had it in days!! :happydance: Baby has also been a lot more active lately, maybe they are related somehow? :shrug:

Anyway, Booth, you should mention your pain to your midwife because of physical therapy and also that belt they can give you. How's your fibromylgia (sp.?)?
My husband is getting anxious to meet Amy. He keeps "telling" her to hurry up and come out :haha: I have to remind him we really want her there for another 13/14 weeks (which isn't that much considered how long we've waited already). Also, he was super cute the other day, he told me "I think we have less than 100 days to go!" I never mentioned anything to him about looking forward to double digits, he just thought of it himself =)

Related but a bit OT: I already love Amy with all my heart but I am enjoying getting super spoiled by my DH right now. maybe I just need to grow up, but sometimes I am scared that i may recent my baby for taking my DH's attention from me???
Did any of you second time mommies have those feelings the first time? Or that worry? Hopefully, once she's born, we'll be so in love with her that i won't care. Please don't judge me, though.

I'm actually thinking that was the cause of my bleeding last night... I've never had them before and they aren't painful, but its a few little weird bumps and if I try to feel around them they start bleeding. Is that the same thing you ladies are having?

Hi ladies, I'm sorry many of you are getting aches and pains.
I get bouts of awful sciatica pain. Sometimes it's even painful to move my foot from the gas pedal to the break when I'm driving (the pain shoots up my leg all the way to my hip).
however, today I realized I haven't had it in days!! :happydance: Baby has also been a lot more active lately, maybe they are related somehow? :shrug:

Anyway, Booth, you should mention your pain to your midwife because of physical therapy and also that belt they can give you. How's your fibromylgia (sp.?)?
My husband is getting anxious to meet Amy. He keeps "telling" her to hurry up and come out :haha: I have to remind him we really want her there for another 13/14 weeks (which isn't that much considered how long we've waited already). Also, he was super cute the other day, he told me "I think we have less than 100 days to go!" I never mentioned anything to him about looking forward to double digits, he just thought of it himself =)

Related but a bit OT: I already love Amy with all my heart but I am enjoying getting super spoiled by my DH right now. maybe I just need to grow up, but sometimes I am scared that i may recent my baby for taking my DH's attention from me???
Did any of you second time mommies have those feelings the first time? Or that worry? Hopefully, once she's born, we'll be so in love with her that i won't care. Please don't judge me, though.
:hugs: No one would judge you! Having your first baby is a huge thing and it's a massive impact on your relationship. I was a single mum to my first so I didnt have those feelings but when I was expecting Noah I wasn't so much worried about my love for my husband, but how could i love anyone as much as I love my first born James. I honestly thought I'd love the new baby, but just not as much as I love James. I can safely say you've got so much love that everything fits into place and I know I'll love this baby as much as my other too.
I think you'll fine Amy just fits in to your life, you'll see how the man you love has helped you create this beautful baby and you'll fall in love with him all oevr again, but the love is different because there are 3 of you. Not necessarly better or worse, just complete xxx

I'm actually thinking that was the cause of my bleeding last night... I've never had them before and they aren't painful, but its a few little weird bumps and if I try to feel around them they start bleeding. Is that the same thing you ladies are having?

Are the lumps on your bum? It could be piles. They are very very common in pregnancy due to the pressure and if you've had constipation or diarrhea :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->