May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

Littlelotus

Reaction score
:flower:

Hi!

My LO is due My 27th! I thought it would be mega fun to start a thread with other ladies expecting in May so we can rant, bitch, vent and tell each other about all the wonders and nots so wonders of being pregnant :happydance:

This will be my second pregnancy, DD is 5, but it will be my DH first experience and we're already having a difference of opinion! I prefer my births in a birthing center with midwives and a birthing tub, he wants me to go the hospital route with an obstetrician. I think I will prevail! Setting my first appointment up today at the birthing center. He just needs to meet the midwives, learn their credentials and see for himself.

As far as my pregnancy, so far I feel really good. My boobs are huge and sore, and I have wacky dreams. I'm über bloated and gassy,but I am so happy to be pregnant that none of that bothers me!

Soo tell me about you! I want to keep this going till we pop! Or I guess until second trimester and then we can reopen it there :thumbup:

Hi, congratulations!
I'm due 22nd May. I already have a daughter who is almost 7months. This baby was a surprise we had an oppsie I thought I had already ovulated but turns out I hadn't!! Needless to say I'm shocked but very happy!
I've got an awful Metallic taste in my mouth, gone off food and feel sick! Had a few headaches and feel exhausted! This time is already different to last time

Hi there!

I am due May 29th and found out I was pregnant on Thursday (only 8dpo with a good strong line).

I've had a number of m/c before but this will fx'd be our first child. I'm cautiously excited, but also very nervous about losing them again, so emotionally I'm a mixed bag. My Oh is also excited and far more positive than I am. We're hoping for the best!

So far, I've been cramping and gassy for nearly a week, slightly nauseous ( thankfully no MS yet) and whilst my boobs have seemingly got bigger, they are not too sore and I sometimes wonder if the sensitivity is all in my head!

Looking froward to sharing with some other girls on here. I'm not the most frequent poster but I do always read x

Welcome ladies!

Besty- that's a tough one! You're going to do great, every child is different and so our pregnancies have to be different too :winkwink: I'm hoping that this pregnancy I don't get migraines, I had terrible migraines during my first trimester last time.

Missy-I tested early too! I was at 8 or 9 dpo, and ecstatic! I am just thrilled. Don't worry about not being a constant poster, just post when you feel the need.

I've found that I have a lot of energy during the day but I CRASH every night-at like 830. As soon as little miss is in bed so am I! Hopefully that stops soon because I've got a lot to do in the evening!

Hello!
I'm due on the 18th and this is my first.

First month of TTC and we got a BFP :D

So far, nauseous, sore (and bigger) boobs, metallic taste in mouth, very tired, starting to get cravings and always on the toilet :)

Only another 34 weeks (and a bit) to go lol!

We did IVF and got lucky first cycle.

I have been TTC for 5 years!

We are so happy as we were worried we would never get here.

Hi Ladies:flower:

I'm due around May 22 so far. I have not had an ultrasound yet to confirm this.
I too am cautiously excited as I have had 2 miscarriages in the past.
I want to stay positive and excited but sometimes its hard after going though miscarriages :(

My symptoms so far are, huge boobs (which hubby loves) sore nipps. Occasional heartburn, mild aversion to smells. I dont really have any cramps except if I twist and move really fast(I forget im pregnant sometimes)
And I feel like i'm constantly starting a cold, sneezing and runny nose.
i'm way more tired in this pregnancy than any of my others. If I make it to 9 pm thats a good night. i've also noticed that if I dont eat something right before I go to bed I wake up hungry enough to eat my own arm lol.:wacko:

Anyways I'm hopeful I'll get to stay on this board with you ladies. I feel pretty good so far :)

Hi girls,
I'm due 25th May and it'll be my 2nd and DP's 3rd but our 1st together.
Already feeling massively nauseous, boobs are huge and sore. Also having to pee constantly lol. Making it hard to hide from the girls I work with. No idea how to get through the next 8 weeks without them figuring it out

Hi I'm due May 16th and this is my first pregnancy me & my husband are really excited my symptoms are nausea, I'm tired all the time and my breast hurt soooo freaking bad..

Hello ... I'm due on 27th going by lmp but that's based on 28 day cycle and mine has been 25 days last cycle! Already have 3 gorgeous children and this Will be mine and dh second together. We only got married end of July so this is perfect.. :)

Hello ... I'm due on 27th going by lmp but that's based on 28 day cycle and mine has been 25 days last cycle! Already have 3 gorgeous children and this Will be mine and dh second together. We only got married end of July so this is perfect.. :)

My husband and I were married May 18th! Even though this one was planned, he is still feeling really skeptical about bring in in a new addition. I think once we go to the first appointment and the pregnancy is confirmed he will really start to get excited.

Hello! Im due around the 17th & this will b our 3rd. Symptoms are heartburn, sore boobs, extremely emotional & waves of nausea!

My midwife appointment isn't until the 30th! Im desperate to tell my very inquisitive 3 year old but waiting til after the first scan! Time seems to b going sooo slooooow!!

So here's a question for you ladies:

If any of you currently are working, how and when will you be telling your boss? I work for a small company, so if I tell one person, the whole company will know. On the other hand, I am not entirely certain what my companies Maternity plan is, so I need to research that subtly before making the announcement. I have no idea how to casually ask something like that!

What are you guys going to do work-wise, will you be going back to work or staying home with your LO's?

Hey :) I'm due 10th of may :) but think my dads are wrong and it's a bit earlier... But my scan on the 28th will tell :)

Little - I've already told work :lol: I work in a nursery so lots of lifting ect.. The only reason I told them was my daughter broke her arm at nursery I was in the office ringing my mum.. Burst in to tears.. My manager was like hahahahah are you pregnant? And I was like yess I am and cried more lol

I won't tell my boss till after my 12 week scan as I only started there in July! Whoops.

I have a good excuse for no lifting ect as I was im hospital last week with what they thought was an ovarian cyst bursting but was actually OHSS from my IVF, which they also didn't know about! LOL!

I'm great at telling white lies!

Hi everybody im due May 22nd also...this was barely our first time we did the deed right on time of ovulation and didnt expect to come out preggo fast...my daughter and baby #2 were very well planned. Congrats to everyone also.

Hey :) I'm due 10th of may :) but think my dads are wrong and it's a bit earlier... But my scan on the 28th will tell :)

Little - I've already told work :lol: I work in a nursery so lots of lifting ect.. The only reason I told them was my daughter broke her arm at nursery I was in the office ringing my mum.. Burst in to tears.. My manager was like hahahahah are you pregnant? And I was like yess I am and cried more lol

I won't tell my boss till after my 12 week scan as I only started there in July! Whoops.

I have a good excuse for no lifting ect as I was im hospital last week with what they thought was an ovarian cyst bursting but was actually OHSS from my IVF, which they also didn't know about! LOL!

I'm great at telling white lies!

~Hannah That's hilarious, luckily working in a nursery you know you have a great support system, or at least a lot of understanding.

~4magpies I started this Job in April, and I am just not sure when to tell them. So far it's been a pretty easy pregnancy, so if I am not having any sickness or things that would prevent me from making it to work every day, I may just wait until I am showing or at least until the second trimester. I just grabbed my employee manual to check on the maternity policy, however I just realized if I took a full 3 months off then I would be out for the entire busy season. I don't think my boss will be too pleased about that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->