May Due Dates ! Let's start a thread

I'm self employed! I work as a childminder only started in July so don't think the children's parents will be to happy! I only get SMP which isn't very good. Not sure how long I will take off this time. I will tell the parents after my 12 week scans

Congratulations to all of you :)

hi ladies! can I join?

due on may 28th! I have a 17 month old daughter and am thrilled but terrified to be preggers again!

am gassy and peeing every 5 mins! had it pretty easy last time ( until the end when lo was found to be breech) so hoping for the same!

hi ladies! can I join?

due on may 28th! I have a 17 month old daughter and am thrilled but terrified to be preggers again!

am gassy and peeing every 5 mins! had it pretty easy last time ( until the end when lo was found to be breech) so hoping for the same!

Welcome! This is my second too, it's been a while for me though.

Thanks for joining!

I'm due May 22nd! It's my 3rd but my youngest is 7 so I've been out of the pregnancy loop for...a couple years or so :)

So nice to see other May mummies to be :) Let's hope we can all stop each other going mad during these first few weeks x

Hi everyone! I only got my BFP yesterday, but based on my dates, I am due May 21st, which is my 2nd daughter's birthday... so here's to hoping baby comes any day BUT my due date lol.

I'm feeling a bit nervous- had a m/c last January and don't want that to happen again, but trying not to stress. No major issues yet, crampy, headachy, tired, but not too sick yet, which is what I am dreading...

May emeralds over on pregnancy a groups and discussions :)

Hi I'm due 1st May with my second. My first is almost 20 months so there will be a 2.3 year age gap. I'm struggling with ms and tiredness a lot more this time :( xx

I feel so strange today. I can only attribute it to my body taking in more oxygen. I just feel slightly lightheaded, but not really dizzy.

I'm also a little restless, it's very hard to sit still and work at my desk. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hey everyone! Based on my last period I should be due around May 14th! It was definitely a shock because I'm in a semi new relationship. But, he is being super supportive and is actually really happy. He already told his family and they are stoked! His mom keeps wanting to take me shopping, but i'm making her wait until after 12 weeks.

My symptoms are.. fatigue, light headed, nausea (i've only thrown up once) ---guess that's MS huh? haha... food aversions, I hate onions now.. can't stand them. I'm craving weird things like spaghettios :wacko:. My boobs were sore around the time my period was due but all I had was some brown implantation bleeding. (which i thought was my period) Mild cramps, and lastly.. I am extremely emotional. I can cry for the dumbest reason and be happy all in about 10 minutes. My boyfriend thinks i'm nuts! :haha:

good luck ladies, and i hope everyone has a happy and healthy road ahead. Looking forward to the venting and chatting! :hugs:

Hey everyone! Based on my last period I should be due around May 14th! It was definitely a shock because I'm in a semi new relationship. But, he is being super supportive and is actually really happy. He already told his family and they are stoked! His mom keeps wanting to take me shopping, but i'm making her wait until after 12 weeks.

My symptoms are.. fatigue, light headed, nausea (i've only thrown up once) ---guess that's MS huh? haha... food aversions, I hate onions now.. can't stand them. I'm craving weird things like spaghettios :wacko:. My boobs were sore around the time my period was due but all I had was some brown implantation bleeding. (which i thought was my period) Mild cramps, and lastly.. I am extremely emotional. I can cry for the dumbest reason and be happy all in about 10 minutes. My boyfriend thinks i'm nuts! :haha:

good luck ladies, and i hope everyone has a happy and healthy road ahead. Looking forward to the venting and chatting! :hugs:

Welcome! It will be super fun to progress through our pregnancies together!

:flower:

Hi everyone.. I'm happy to be here to join you all! My due date will be around May 27th, and so far no real symptoms other then smells bothering me. Also i've had some cramping the last few days, sometimes it gets a little intense but just for a few minutes.. no bleeding. Is that ok? I know cramping is normal, but what about almost painful or intense cramping??

Me and my husband have been married nearly five years and have been trying all that time and plenty of accidents in the two years before that which never made anything happen. We have had four rounds of ivf/icsi and a chemical pregnancy and amiss carriage at 2 months with D&C.
This time we had two grade a 8 cell 3 day embies transferred and we have 6 blastocysts frozen.
Had lots of symptoms and I supposed I knew but was scared after everything we have been though. I only tested yesterday and got an instant dark :bfp: did a digital and also another today. Had an appointment at the GP today as I was nervous! She has said it's all fine and the hcg is high, it's all ok and has booked my midwife appointment for 2 weeks time.

It's all just so surreal!!!! Current symptoms are just horrible horrible morning sickness all day and being sick, not wanting anything but sainsburys mash or salty butter on toast and cups of tea. Have a horrible cold, voice nearly gone, but its getting better I think (as my nose drips!!). As boobs are whoppers!! Nips are so sore I could cry, I've got cotton wool in the bra as its so sore!

And finally, I think it just might be twins!! I think I felt two implantations and the pulling feelings come from two places- soooo weird to spend so much time thinking about every twinge and tweak in your lower nethers isn't it!
Anyway lets all hang on together!!
:wohoo:
:happydance:

Hi everyone.. I'm happy to be here to join you all! My due date will be around May 27th, and so far no real symptoms other then smells bothering me. Also i've had some cramping the last few days, sometimes it gets a little intense but just for a few minutes.. no bleeding. Is that ok? I know cramping is normal, but what about almost painful or intense cramping??

It's totally normal to experience cramping, I would trust your instincts and make sure to mention it to your doctor or midwife.

Me and my husband have been married nearly five years and have been trying all that time and plenty of accidents in the two years before that which never made anything happen. We have had four rounds of ivf/icsi and a chemical pregnancy and amiss carriage at 2 months with D&C.
This time we had two grade a 8 cell 3 day embies transferred and we have 6 blastocysts frozen.
Had lots of symptoms and I supposed I knew but was scared after everything we have been though. I only tested yesterday and got an instant dark :bfp: did a digital and also another today. Had an appointment at the GP today as I was nervous! She has said it's all fine and the hcg is high, it's all ok and has booked my midwife appointment for 2 weeks time.

It's all just so surreal!!!! Current symptoms are just horrible horrible morning sickness all day and being sick, not wanting anything but sainsburys mash or salty butter on toast and cups of tea. Have a horrible cold, voice nearly gone, but its getting better I think (as my nose drips!!). As boobs are whoppers!! Nips are so sore I could cry, I've got cotton wool in the bra as its so sore!

And finally, I think it just might be twins!! I think I felt two implantations and the pulling feelings come from two places- soooo weird to spend so much time thinking about every twinge and tweak in your lower nethers isn't it!

That Is SO absolutely amazing! Welcome!I'm so glad you're here!!!

Thankyou. It's strange to be here and talking about it after all these years of reading mice able after miracle for lots of other people, I've always wished the best for everyone and been happy for them.... AND all my friends that were at our wedding, well my three best friends have now SEVEN children between them... Of course I'm happy genuinely for them, but I've been sad inside wondering where ours were. That sounds selfish, but every time i saw them it was like someone is pregnant again and that was hard. Seven is just greedy! LOL!

Anyway enough looking back... Looking forward only and more salty toast hahahahahha :happydance:

turtle muffin! massive congrats, I can't imagine how hard it's been for u. ur symptoms sound pretty full on so I was thinking twins before u mentioned the double implantation! gl xx

Hi everyone! I'll have to get back to you with my due date because my cycles are "abnormal". If you calculate it like a normal woman it would be May 21 but my cycles are 22-24 days long and I ovulate early so in that case it would be May 16. :wacko:

Thankyou. It's strange to be here and talking about it after all these years of reading mice able after miracle for lots of other people, I've always wished the best for everyone and been happy for them.... AND all my friends that were at our wedding, well my three best friends have now SEVEN children between them... Of course I'm happy genuinely for them, but I've been sad inside wondering where ours were. That sounds selfish, but every time i saw them it was like someone is pregnant again and that was hard. Seven is just greedy! LOL!

Anyway enough looking back... Looking forward only and more salty toast hahahahahha :happydance:

My hubby would kill me of I said this to him, but I would be soo excited for twins! I got my pos really early and read that that can be an indicator of twins, but I think my body just knew exactly what to do and started dumping hcG as soon as I implanted. I'm keeping my secret longing though!

Turtle I've got an Ivf baby on board too and my due date is 28th so very close!

Congrats on your BFP!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"