May/Early June Mommas

Great idea!

I'm Shannon. I have a 3 year old named Victoria "Tori" and am due May 4th with #2! We know the sex but have kept it a secret from everyone but ourselves. Hoping for a VBAC and getting really anxious! Full term already in 53 days!

This is so great! I love seeing all the early 3rds coming out of the woodwork.

MrsGax, hooray - a due date buddy!

MacNYellow - how funny! Elliot was supposed to be my name if I had been a boy so I am a bit attached to it. Love it!

Should I update the first post with our date and weight (and gender for team yellows) guesses so we can look back later and find them? :)
Yeah I think that's a good idea :) can't wait to see how close we get to our guesses :)
Love this thread!

Hey everyone! So lovely to see so many familiar faces!

I'm 27+6 and am due on May 15th. This is my second bubs, but we have decided to not find out the gender; I'm constantly looking at old wives tales for hints on what it could be!

This pregnancy was going really fast, but now it's slowed right down! I keep on reading all the labour watch posts and am getting really excited / impatient!

My prediction is 6lb 8oz, boy, and arrival date probably 29th May knowing my luck :haha:

Hi everyone! I'm 27+3 and due May 18th.

For the last week or so I've been feeling absolutely knackered again (although my blood pressure has dropped so that might be why) and heavy, and as I have a short body bubs is filling up all available space! Everytime I eat a meal it's like my stomach is in my throat lol!

Hi everyone :)

I'm 27+3 and due on May 18th!
This is baby number 2,, and we have been told at 2 scans that bubba is a girl, I already have a little boy who's almost 20 months!
Not bought much yet lol, but we are going to be buying stuff soon lol, we do have a lot from when our son was newborn tho so not too bad lol!

My guess is that baby will be born May 14th, weighing about 7lb :)

Hola, chicas! I'm a FTM, 36, 29+5 today and I still have the 2nd tri buzz. Not that I have lots of energy, just feeling generally chipper and not too cumbersome yet. I'm going to get my butt off the sofa for change and take the bus into town as I am in desperate need of cosmetics and if I buy some baby clothes I'll stop wasting money on ebay (the clothes are cheap but the postage isn't). We're expecting a little girl - checked twice, so they'd BETTER be right! - on May 2nd. :cloud9:

If we're guessing baby weights, I reckon Maia will arrive at least a week late and be a 9lb-er or more.

Great thread idea! I'm 27 weeks with a little girl and just moved over to 3rd tri! I'm due may 19th but convinced I'll be overdue (my mum was with all her babies). I'm going to predict this baby will be 7lb6oz and will arrive May 25th :)

I've enjoyed the last few months and still feeling good, though I have some hip achiness after sleeping all night. I'm very petite so it already feels like she's kicking my lungs :haha:

Woke up this morning to a wet patch on my boob!! Heard this can happen in 3rd tri, but I JUST moved over lol! Shit's getting real ;)

Hi everyone

Im 31 weeks exactly - still not ready for labor chat just yet!

I'm 25 (26 in 2 weeks) I have a son who is 3, he will be 4 in May. I am due 23rd April and its another little boy :)
I'm going to guess he will be born 20th April and weigh 8lbs 5 hehe!

Hope everyone is keeping well! x

Great idea! I was feeling a bit lost here and 2nd tri was a little behind me. I'm 28+1, having my 1st and it's a boy :) Feeling heavy and having heartburn, but feeling pretty good overall. Nice to see you all here :)

Great thread idea :)

I'm 29 weeks today! With a Surpise bundle, literally no idea what he or she is hehe!

Love this!

I'm 26+6 (May 22nd) with the first little un for myself and my partner. After three traumatic miscarriages I am still in disbelief that we have managed to get this far, and my pink bundle is definitely already a loved little miracle! :cloud9:

Fairly easy first trimester, very mild sickness and few other symptoms. Second Tri has been harder, been suffering with awful carpal tunnel/rsi shoulder pains which have resulted in me being signed off work much earlier than I would have liked. I can't even put makeup on or dry my hair properly without it kicking in and being cry inducingly painful all day. That said, much rather that I was suffering a bit than baby was.

We have an idea of the name, (currently thinking of Evelyn) but I'm worried about how popular the name Evie is in the UK at the moment. I know that realistically thats what people would call her day to day, and I don't want her being one of three in the class, even though I know its probably a silly thing to worry about. Other name we are considering is Sienna, but still not as sold on that one yet. No middle names yet, although my OH would like his childhood dogs name.... still trying to talk him out of it!

My prediction is that she'll be early, by a week, and be around 8lb3oz. My sisters and I were all big babies, and my two nieces weren't small either!

Not necessarily a regular poster, but always a reader, so it'll be nice keeping up with you all. :thumbup:

This is so great! I love seeing all the early 3rds coming out of the woodwork.

MrsGax, hooray - a due date buddy!

MacNYellow - how funny! Elliot was supposed to be my name if I had been a boy so I am a bit attached to it. Love it!

Should I update the first post with our date and weight (and gender for team yellows) guesses so we can look back later and find them? :)

I think that's a great idea. It'll be fun to look back once we start labour watching!!

Great idea
I'm 27 weeks exactly and moving over today but feeling a little like I don't really belong yet!
I'm due May 21st with a little pink bundle. OH and I both have older children but this is our 1st together.
We've managed to narrow names down to a choice of two but think we'll wait until she's here before we make the decision
Haven't had the easiest time of things, still suffering morning sickness and had bleeding from a low lying placenta but keep telling ourselves she's worth every minute of it :)
Due to the placenta we think I'll be having a c section early, so I'm predicting she'll be here on May 7th weighing 7lb 4oz
Can't wait to meet our little pink princess now

I'm not quite 3rd tri yet, but I come here now as oppose to 2nd tri. I'm 26w2d due on 26th May. We know it's a little girl :) calling her Sophia even tho it's popular now I've wanted that for ages.

I had a bad 1st and 2nd tri til about 16 weeks with sickness. I'm all better now apart from heartburn lol.

My guess is she will come on 28th May and weigh 7pounds.

Ok folks, first post is updated with everyone's information and predictions (if given). If I missed anyone, you want to make a change, or I messed anything up, just let me know and I'll fix it! I had to do some due date calculating when a specific date wasn't given, so chances are I messed someone's up. :winkwink: I will also add new people as they come.

I love this! The 3rd tri posts were starting to scare me!

28 + 3, EDD of May 11th, Mothers Day! FTM, little girl, Molly Elizabeth. :pink: My husband has a daughter that is 10.

First tri was rough! Bad pains starting at week 5 until about 10, MS was around week 8 to 15. 2nd tri was much better. Now starting to get really achey, my hips hurt and reflux/heartburn is a nightmare! Plus my boobs are HUGE, not that they were small before, but seriously! Whats after DD!? :haha:

Ultrasounds have been perfect and she has been measuring right on schedule.

My prediction is May 8th, 7 lbs. I hope she has arrived in time for me to enjoy mothers day with her!! :flower:

I agree – great thread idea!

I'm 28 w + 2 d. Due May 11 with my first child – a boy! I think it is adorable that my estimated due date is Mother's Day this year. I have a strong feeling that my little guy is going to make an appearance before his due date, though. He was measuring further along at the last ultrasound. For being a complete surprise, I'm having a pretty healthy pregnancy.

Hi Due Date Buddy! :thumbup:

Welcome Gaves99! Added you to the first post :)

Seems a good number of us are suffering from hearburn/reflux... has anyone found anything effective for treating it? Mylanta/Tums don't even touch it for me. A family member suggested papaya tablets, but I haven't tried them yet.

Woke up this morning to a wet patch on my boob!! Heard this can happen in 3rd tri, but I JUST moved over lol! Shit's getting real ;)

I've been leaking since about 20 weeks! I have to wear breast pads already. If I forget them, it's guaranteed I'll leak through my bra at the most inopportune time. (In the middle of a church group gathering :haha: )

I am 27.1 weeks today and I am due May 20th with #1 and it's a BOY!

Hi, I'm 29wks5days with #2 a baby boy due 2nd may. We have a little princess already an she can't wait to meet her baby brother x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->