May/Early June Mommas

Ok, I *think* I've added everyone's due dates and/or predictions so far. Let me know if I missed you or you want to add a prediction.

I just went out for a couple hours of errands and a lunch date and I'm WIPED. I still have a women's group to attend at church tonight and I just want to get in my PJs and watch a movie. Welcome back, full-blown exhaustion. :sleep:

Here's my 27 week bump shot just for kicks (the "hello" speech bubble is to add coverage... my bikini top is a bit too small these days :haha: )

27 weeks.jpg

Hi there!
Yeah, I'm not ready for the labour talk yet either. I haven't found any motivation to do anything much so far.

I'm 26+6 with my third. Team Yellow. EDD is 22nd of May.

My first (DS) was 2.5 weeks early and 6p10oz, my second (DD) was 1 day early and 6p12oz.
So my guess is arriving 14th of May, weighing 7pd.

DS is 13 and DD is 8, so a big age gap for my lot. I told DH that I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't want another one before I get much older, so this one has a sibling close in age. His answer was "With who?". Lol.:haha:

In previous pregnancies I have taken Slippery Elm for heartburn. Not the lozenges, but the actual dried stuff. The midwife recommended it. I bought it from the health shop and put a spoonful or so in a glass of water and downed it as quick as possible. Honestly, it tasted like lawn clippings but it did work. This time around, Gaviscon is keeping it under control so far, when necessary. But I'll be back on the lawn clippings if it gets any worse! :winkwink:

In your earlier statement about another and your DH's response makes me think back. I at first didn't want another and then as time passed I did but he didn't and I would bring it up and he said jokingly "If you want another it will be with someone else."

I went on to tell him "Mistakes happen." and he said "They better not." well then we moved in September and in October we found out we were expecting our third! I couldn't get this conversation out of my head as it was something we had even with other people telling them this story. And when I found out I couldn't help but feel like I had jinxed it because I conceived while on the BCP! So I mean it happens this is the second unplanned pregnancy I have had from some sort of failed contraception. My oldest through a broken condom which was also when I was trying out all brands as each one broke me out in to a bleeding rash. So I don't have a very good track record. :haha: But we are thrilled and anxiously awaiting the arrival of Zachary Herbert. :cloud9:

Ok, I *think* I've added everyone's due dates and/or predictions so far. Let me know if I missed you or you want to add a prediction.

I just went out for a couple hours of errands and a lunch date and I'm WIPED. I still have a women's group to attend at church tonight and I just want to get in my PJs and watch a movie. Welcome back, full-blown exhaustion. :sleep:

Here's my 27 week bump shot just for kicks (the "hello" speech bubble is to add coverage... my bikini top is a bit too small these days :haha: )

View attachment 735183

Love it, you look fantastic!!!

Ok I'm team yellow (not through choice), predicting girl due date 20th may, predicting 20th may lol.

Thanks for doing that Lili2! I'm so excited to see all the babies due around the time my baby is due! :happydance:

As exciting as it is to finally be in 3rd tri, I am not ready for labor talk! Figured we could have a thread to pass the time with some friendly banter and get to know each other before we start labor watching together down the road.

Introduce yourselves and lets get chatting!

I'm 27+3 today, due may 17th with #1 and it's a BOY!

How are you all feeling? I can tell that I'm coming out of the "honeymoon" trimester... starting to feel heavy, tired, and generally uncomfortable much of the time. Heartburn is atrocious, I get it for hours after every single meal no matter how big or small. I had a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and 5 hours later, I'm still very full and acid-y. But despite all of that, I'm feeling so lucky to be here that I feel bad even complaining. Lol

Team Blue:

LiLi2: Due May 17 - predicting May 7, 8 lbs
Misscalais: Due May 18 - predicting May 15, 8 lbs, 52 cm
Perseids: Due May 11 - predicting April 27, 6 lbs 7oz
Proudparent88: Due May 29
LivForHim: Due May 8 - predicting May 8, 8 lbs
MrsGax: Due May 17 - predicting May 3, 7 lbs
Lez2688: Due April 23 - predicting April 20, 8 lbs 5 oz
Flowergirl7: Due May 13
TeeinAZ: Due May 20
Pinkbump2011: Due May 2 - predicting April 17, 8 lbs

Team Pink:

Buggzxxx: Due May 13 - predicting May 18, 7 lbs 6oz
Schultzie18: Due May 12 - predicting May 14, 7 lbs
RebeccaM: Due May 26 - predicting June 1, 7 lbs 11 oz, 21"
Mrs_Wright: Due May 18 - predicting May 14, 7 lbs
BigLegEmma: Due May 2 - predicting May 9 or later, 9+ lbs
Redlemonade: Due May 19 - predicting May 25, 7 lbs 6 oz
Missysj89: Due May 22 - predicting May 15, 8 lbs 3 oz
Moondancer101: Due May 21 - predicting May 7, 7 lbs 4 oz
Ac2010: Due May 26 - predicting May 28, 7 lbs
Gaves99: Due May 11 - predicting May 8, 7lbs

Team Yellow:

Karigan: Due May 10
Chickensoup85: Due May 19 - predicting a girl on June 1, 8 lbs 3 oz
ManNYellow: Due May 14 - predicting a girl on May 11
OnjNairne: Due May 21 - predicting a girl on May 21, 9 lbs 3 oz
Babytobe: Due May 19 - predicting a boy on May 23, 7 lbs 8 oz
X_amour: Due May 4 - predicting May 7, 6 lbs 7 oz, 20"
Tuppance: Due May 15 - predicting a boy on May 29, 6 lbs 8 oz
Endlessblue: Due May 18
HannahGraceee: Due May 7

Sorry team yellow, you are now team orange. :winkwink: The yellow font just wasn't legible.

This is great! I forgot weight, so I'd like to predict 7 lbs 9 oz. :) Thanks for doing this!

View attachment 735183
Super cute bump!

I love this! I'm 27 + 5 and due May 16th... Team blue! No idea when I'll go so I'll just guess May 16th (my mom was pretty much right on with all 3 babies) and I have no clue on weight either so I'll just guess 6 lbs even (I was 5 lbs and my husband was about 7 so that's right in between!).

May I please join in?

I am 29+4 with my second baby and we are having a girl. I am due 4th May, but I predict 28th April and 6lb 8oz.

I have absolutely nothing ready, we weren't planning another baby for quite a few years so I gave everything we had with my DS away! I don't even have any maternity clothes yet, but am all of a sudden in desperate need...

Definitely not ready for all the looking out for labour talk so this thread is a lovely relief, thank you for coming up with such a great idea.

Oops, I forgot to put my prediction! I'm team yellow but have been certain from the beginning that it's a boy and will probably be late as it's my first... so I predict June 1st and 8lbs 7oz!

Updates have been made! (But as always, let me know if I missed something :) )

Thanks for the bump compliments. Some days I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt and some days I just feel fat. Lol!

One day closer to meeting this little man. Every day that passes makes me that much more excited! (And nervous in some ways)

Does anyone plan on doing anything special with their husband/significant other before baby is born? I'm trying to think of something fun that my husband and I can do over a weekend that is fairly inexpensive, but I'm drawing blanks. We've just been spending a lot of time together going on picnics and walks, but I want kind of a mini baby-moon without getting too far from my hospital (I'm at an increased risk for preterm labor due to irritable uterus).

Due may 16th with baby #1 a little prince !! Predicting 29th April 7lb 14oz <3

Hello ! 28 + 4 by dates or 29 plus 4 by measurements here .. or boy is loooong like his father ..
I predict may 7 but i am also at risk of pre term labor due to a shortish cervix but that hasnt changed much in the last weeks .. I have faith this little man will come in time.

been in bed really sick with a cold and fever and have lost weight the last days :nope: coughing pregnant is one of the most painful things I had experienced in my life , it seems my little man has his feet on my ribs or something.

We are not prepared at all and only have clothes that where given from our friends.. I am hoping to recover from my cold soon so I can start preparing:cloud9:
Cant think much about labor yet ..eeek.
FTM
love to all
A

Thanks for the bump compliments. Some days I feel more beautiful than I've ever felt and some days I just feel fat. Lol!

One day closer to meeting this little man. Every day that passes makes me that much more excited! (And nervous in some ways)

Does anyone plan on doing anything special with their husband/significant other before baby is born? I'm trying to think of something fun that my husband and I can do over a weekend that is fairly inexpensive, but I'm drawing blanks. We've just been spending a lot of time together going on picnics and walks, but I want kind of a mini baby-moon without getting too far from my hospital (I'm at an increased risk for preterm labor due to irritable uterus).

When I first found out I was pregnant we talked about doing something small....a weekend getaway before baby comes. Now I have an irritable uterus too, and I don't want to be too far away either, just in case! We have kind of talked about going to a place about an hour away from where we live..... hotels and cabins on a lake, with some nice restaurants nearby. Nothing too exciting to do, but if we wait 'till the weather gets a little nicer, then we can go for some walks and just relax. I too feel that a little baby-moon would be nice :), so I'm going to try and make it happen. I don't really have any exciting ideas for you though.... we tend to make not very exciting plans, but we're okay with low key! Good luck though! :flower:

And yeah, you have a super cute baby bump! Is this your first baby then as well? I've been waiting and waiting to have an obvious baby bump, and now that I have one, I'm starting to feel really big sometimes! It's funny how that works. Now after dinner I'm like....."whoa, baby, slow down there!" But it is exciting, the bigger we get the closer we are to meeting our little ones! :happydance:

Well according to my ticker I'm having a Rutabega :D

27 weeks so officially 3rd Tri now, found out yesterday I have GD so seeing diabetes nurse next Thursday to work through what that means :(

EDD is 22nd May but I'm guessing 19th at the latest as I like to always be early for everything, my mum taught me punctuality is important :D

Wow theres loads of us! I've had a big burst of energy today so got a few jobs done. Makes a change from having no motivation at all! X

Hi all! I'm not third tri quite yet but figured I'd hop over since second tri is difficult to relate to these days.

I'm due May 28th with little boy. I ovulated a week early and measured a week ahead in early scans so in my mind I'm due closer to the 21st! My first son was born May 21st so it's possible they'll share a birthday.

I'm hoping third tri goes slowly (I'm weird and nowhere near ready). I doubt that'll happen because we just bought a house and we're moving in March 15th eek!

Predictions: May 23rd, 8lb 1oz and 21 inches long.

This is so great! I love seeing all the early 3rds coming out of the woodwork.

MrsGax, hooray - a due date buddy!

MacNYellow - how funny! Elliot was supposed to be my name if I had been a boy so I am a bit attached to it. Love it!

Should I update the first post with our date and weight (and gender for team yellows) guesses so we can look back later and find them? :)

Yay! Due date buddy :) I am so excited for all of us!

When I first found out I was pregnant we talked about doing something small....a weekend getaway before baby comes. Now I have an irritable uterus too, and I don't want to be too far away either, just in case! We have kind of talked about going to a place about an hour away from where we live..... hotels and cabins on a lake, with some nice restaurants nearby. Nothing too exciting to do, but if we wait 'till the weather gets a little nicer, then we can go for some walks and just relax. I too feel that a little baby-moon would be nice :), so I'm going to try and make it happen. I don't really have any exciting ideas for you though.... we tend to make not very exciting plans, but we're okay with low key! Good luck though! :flower:

And yeah, you have a super cute baby bump! Is this your first baby then as well? I've been waiting and waiting to have an obvious baby bump, and now that I have one, I'm starting to feel really big sometimes! It's funny how that works. Now after dinner I'm like....."whoa, baby, slow down there!" But it is exciting, the bigger we get the closer we are to meeting our little ones! :happydance:

Can you tell me more about your irritable uterus? I think I have this and am SO uncomft hours at a time. I am going to the dr tomorrow for my glucose test and may actually bring up this diagnosis as last time I went, they said they had no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->