May/Early June Mommas

I woke up so many times last night with the worst heartburn and a damn leg cramp. HAHA I still have 7 weeks to go! I am hoping I have this little guy around 37-28 weeks. But now that I'm saying that, he'll take after me and be stubborn!

Ok and speaking of getting bigger...really? I seriously have a hard time thinking that I can grow anymore.... lol

Attachments

• 33 Weeks.jpg
    33 Weeks.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 2
34 weeks down...6 to go! And after last night's sleep...im ready for it to be over :( seems Taylor still likes to lay on the trapped nerve in my left so that I feel paralysed when I wake up unable to move and even breathe due to pain! These next 42days can't go fast enough xxxx <3

34 weeks today... yikes! Has anyone started stocking up on maternity pads etc yet? I haven't got any but I'm thinking I should probably start soon!

I woke up so many times last night with the worst heartburn and a damn leg cramp. HAHA I still have 7 weeks to go! I am hoping I have this little guy around 37-28 weeks. But now that I'm saying that, he'll take after me and be stubborn!

Ok and speaking of getting bigger...really? I seriously have a hard time thinking that I can grow anymore.... lol

I was getting really bad leg cramps at night so started having a banana every day and they've stopped. I read that it can be because you need more potassium.

I'm getting really impatient now. Just want my baby in my arms. Time can't go quickly enough at this point, nursery is finished, packing my bag today, growth scan on Wednesday. Can't wait for her to get here!!

Sorry for my absence lately. I am useless lol!
Little man has consistently been head down since my 12 week scan but I'm pretty sure he turned yesterday. There was loads of uncomfortable pushing in my hip and I watched his bum moving right out on one side of my bump. Since then my heartburn has seriously knocked up a gear and all my movements are on my cervix which I've never felt before and its seriously weird lol.

I guess the midwife will enlighten me whenever I see her next. Either way, he's definitely moved somewhere because his back and feet aren't where they were before.

This is me signing off as a singleton because this time tomorrow I will be on my way to the church to become a Mrs :)

34 weeks today... yikes! Has anyone started stocking up on maternity pads etc yet? I haven't got any but I'm thinking I should probably start soon!

I actually did that yesterday! Got pads, more meds for hosp bag, a pad for my bed incase water breaks while in bed and also washed stuff to get bag packed soon. 35 weeks today!! :happydance:

I was getting really bad leg cramps at night so started having a banana every day and they've stopped. I read that it can be because you need more potassium.

Same here! Was getting really achey but started doing a fruit smoothie every day w a full banana and peaches and its MUCH better!

Sorry for my absence lately. I am useless lol!
Little man has consistently been head down since my 12 week scan but I'm pretty sure he turned yesterday. There was loads of uncomfortable pushing in my hip and I watched his bum moving right out on one side of my bump. Since then my heartburn has seriously knocked up a gear and all my movements are on my cervix which I've never felt before and its seriously weird lol.

I guess the midwife will enlighten me whenever I see her next. Either way, he's definitely moved somewhere because his back and feet aren't where they were before.

This is me signing off as a singleton because this time tomorrow I will be on my way to the church to become a Mrs :)

Ooo! Exciting! Congrats! bless you!
I know what you mean about the turning... I think little man is still head down but turned back to back as all his limbs appear to be at the front today :/ xxxx

Hi, girls! I've been reading this thread but too lazy to post; it's hard to type when lying on my side :lol:

I bought a couple of packs of maternity pads yesterday just 'cause I happened to be at the supermarket, but given how heavy my periods were, they'll last about a day and a half. As for my hospital bag...well, I printed a list out of stuff that needs to go in it. Not that I've bought it yet. We are so unprepared. But we live near the hospital, so as long as I have enough stuff for the first night, OH can always pop home or to the shopping centre the next day for extras. One thing we can't not have is a car seat; I'm still looking for a good one - LOL lady on the floor in One Born Every Minute *distracted* Bwahaha :lol: I'm so cruel. She just walked in from the street and fell down on the mat screaming. Gawd, I hope I have an easy labour.

Just took a pic today, 36w2 :) I've started going for longer walks and drinking my raspberry leaf tea - apparently that helps condition my uterine muscles? Anyhoo, it tastes nice. I think the baby will arrive when she feels like, but anything I can do to shorten labour, I'll give a go.

Aw, my pic is sideways! I hate when that happens.

Attachments

• 20140406_133412.jpg
    20140406_133412.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2

I actually did that yesterday! Got pads, more meds for hosp bag, a pad for my bed incase water breaks while in bed and also washed stuff to get bag packed soon. 35 weeks today!! :happydance:

You're very organised! I don't even have a bag to put everything in! :haha:

I wonder who will have the first baby! I'll be one of the last I'm sure, 61 days left!

Im due 30th may but I bet ill go two weeks into june...... :( waaaaa such a long time to wait lol

Hoping I don't go over! But just worried at the moment as I think he's turned... he's still head down I can feel that...but all his limbs appear to be at the front since last night...dont want a back to back baby :( xxxx

Ive got a lopsided belly have had all the way thru thanks to thw crazy placenta growing across the front and off to the left so all movement is on the right

doea anyone feel like its sooo long to wait for baby time its going ao slow for me

Ive got a lopsided belly have had all the way thru thanks to thw crazy placenta growing across the front and off to the left so all movement is on the right

doea anyone feel like its sooo long to wait for baby time its going ao slow for me

It does seem like a long time but at the same time it seems so close as I know it could happen anytime between now and the end of next month...just wish it would hurry now! Starting long walks as of tomorrow...hopefully that will ensure I don't go over :') xxxx

I've been pottering around today, made a couple of fitted sheets for the cotbed cos I could only find then in white/cream or pink and I wanted lilac or patterned.

Done some minimal tidying around the house, had a bath, watched too much TV, nipped to Wilkos for toiletries for my hospital bag.

Gonna start cutting out pieces for another sewing piece now.

Ive got sonnys room sitting there just need the carpet laid.... got the pram sitting ready the crib all his tiny clothes nappies everything rrady

now all I need is a baby hahhaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->