May/Early June Mommas

It's crazy how close we all are! :)

I swear this baby grew overnight. I'm sure he did, but my tummy is sticking out so much further today. It's so hard to bed over, my hips hurt, my inner thighs, my groin. It actually hurts to bend over too. Trying to put lotion on is just hilarious. I'm going to miss this LO in my tummy, but I'm excited to have him here with us. I'm also excited to start losing weight!

I'm struggling to get my lady parts shaved before each OB appt., haha! It's so hard!!

Oh my, I hear you! I almost freaked because there was a little blood in my underwear this morning then I remembered I cut myself a little last night while shaving. Oh the joys of pregnancy :)

I have been trying desperately to get baby head-down. He's constantly transverse and it's getting very uncomfortable. I started some of the spinning babies exercises today... hoping it works. Get out of my sides, baby!

I have been trying desperately to get baby head-down. He's constantly transverse and it's getting very uncomfortable. I started some of the spinning babies exercises today... hoping it works. Get out of my sides, baby!

I love that website. Very helpful while trying to find out what position baby is in.

Speaking of "gardening" before OB appts. Have any of you ladies thought about waxing? I was thinking about it, but is that a no no when you are PG?

I know I won't care when the time comes to go into labor but, I would like to be "presentable" lol when it's time. It's impossible to shave right now! LOL

Speaking of "gardening" before OB appts. Have any of you ladies thought about waxing? I was thinking about it, but is that a no no when you are PG?

I know I won't care when the time comes to go into labor but, I would like to be "presentable" lol when it's time. It's impossible to shave right now! LOL

You can do it while pregnant. Your skin just might be a little more sensitive now that you're pregnant. I have never had that done down there so I decided not to try for the first time while pregnant :) I get my eyebrows done and I noticed it actually hurts and it never did before. But hey, if you can stand it do it. Shaving is a guessing game. I always joke that my husband calls me patches LOL :)

FLowergirl7 - patches. HAHAh that is hilarious. OK - I have never done a waxing so maybe I shouldn't even go there. LOL I'll have to try shaving first. Perhaps I'll look into a lady parts shaver. LOL

How do we figure out which position baby is in? For weeks now I've had something hard and round wedged near my ribs that pushes out, which can be quite uncomfortable... is it a foot? A head? A bum? I'm clueless :haha:

How do we figure out which position baby is in? For weeks now I've had something hard and round wedged near my ribs that pushes out, which can be quite uncomfortable... is it a foot? A head? A bum? I'm clueless :haha:

This is so hard for me to figure out too, but I have found this site. I am still trying to figure it out, but maybe it will help you <3

https://spinningbabies.com/baby-positions/belly-mapping

This is so hard for me to figure out too, but I have found this site. I am still trying to figure it out, but maybe it will help you <3

https://spinningbabies.com/baby-positions/belly-mapping

Thank you! That website is really helpful! Although I'm still clueless lol! I'm hoping the 'bulge' that I feel on the top left is a bum but I really don't know. The midwife always finds the heartbeat on the same side but much lower down...

I find my baby's heartbeat down low as well and his bum sticks out on the left side. When he has hiccups I feel them down low too.

Mine's transverse at the mo, and it's SO uncomfortable! It was happily head down for a couple of weeks but decided it wanted a change in scenery. Have been doing spinning babies for a couple of days and nada!

Also, just saw this thread on my subscribed page - I hadn't realised it'd been moved (I thought it had just disappeared)! Need to pay more attention!

Happy Mother's day to those in the UK who are already mummy's! What are your plans? I'm just getting ready for work (boo)!
When I took my engagement ring off for my shower last night, I noticed I have started to retain water. I was hoping it would stay away this times because last time I inflated like a balloon and put on 7kg in 2 weeks. I will get that wedding ring on my finger in 8 days time lol!

Happy Mother's day to those in the UK who are already mummy's! What are your plans? I'm just getting ready for work (boo)!
When I took my engagement ring off for my shower last night, I noticed I have started to retain water. I was hoping it would stay away this times because last time I inflated like a balloon and put on 7kg in 2 weeks. I will get that wedding ring on my finger in 8 days time lol!

Happy mummies day dory! :) this is my first but my mum went and bought me a card and a little present to open later anyways seeing as though taylors daddy is out of the picture atm he'd rather go out and drink with his friends it seems than even text me back at the min to tell me he won't be able to make any of the appointments :/ ahh well! I'll do it alone if it comes to it my little man is all I need :) xxxx <3

yeah, my wedding ring suddenly fits now, after being too big thanks to weight loss for pretty much a year.

it was about 32-33 weeks last time when i had to start wearing it on a chain.

yeah, my wedding ring suddenly fits now, after being too big thanks to weight loss for pretty much a year.

it was about 32-33 weeks last time when i had to start wearing it on a chain.

and since this post it's now become tight. wtf.

I've just seen my ticker. 48 days to go?! 7 weeks sounds like a long time but 48 days doesn't... eek!

I'm definitely sticking to counting in weeks! I still haven't bought anything / done anything for the arrival of this baby. Definitely need to start getting things ready ... Eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->