May/Early June Mommas

The baby stuff for the hospital are you going to use the changing bag??

I got a babymel one from ebay I was so chuffed haha £3.11p!!!!! For a 48 quid bag

and its hardly been used I shoved it in the washing machine and viola

I collated all my stuff yesterday and wrote up a list of last minute things to grab before leaving the house. Pretty sure I'll be unpacking and re packing every week though cos it feels too early and like I've missed stuff.

I got a babymel one from ebay I was so chuffed haha £3.11p!!!!! For a 48 quid bag

and its hardly been used I shoved it in the washing machine and viola

Wow! Bargain! I really want a Babymel bag but I refuse to pay 50 quid!

Get your butt on ebay then:happydance:

it cost 9 quid with postage! And it's so nice glad I got it

Have you all inspected how tiny the nappies are haha

I can't remember the girls being so tiny but they obv were

Had the same thought with clothes. Washed all the 0-6 month clothes. Newborn ones looks like they are for a tiny doll, even 0-3 looks so small. Hard to imagine! Can't wait to meet her!

Yes, looking at the newborn diapers and size 1 I'm shocked at how small they are. I've been around my nephews as babies, but I don't think I really started changing them until they were 6 months old. They scare me when they're little.

Yes! Nappies and wipes are both teeny and even then they were too big for my 8lb 11oz baby first time round!

Ahaha...made a big oopsie today...had bad bh over the past few days and they finally stopped last night...so what do I do today...eat 4 apple pies full of cinnamon...now they're back again (at the time I didn't realise cinnamon is a nono in pregnancy) whoopsie... :') <3

Finally got round to sorting out a holdall for my hospital bag, started packing and realised it's probably too small! :haha: Think I've got everything packed for baby - unless I've missed something?! But I have absolutely nothing bought for myself!

Ah god hospital bag packing! Were going away for the night on Monday and I'm gonna use that bag as my hospital bag so I'll start packing after that. Don't have a changing bag yet either but I want one that matches the pram and I don't know what pram I'm getting until the babies here and I know the sex! I'm so unorganised lol. I actually have nothing at all apart from clothes and nappies and other bits and bob type things, nothing big at all!

I had a growth scan today im 32+4 ..... estimated weight as of today 5lb 06oz

Sonographer was very happy everything is normal

and suddenly it doesnt seem ages away

Ah god hospital bag packing! Were going away for the night on Monday and I'm gonna use that bag as my hospital bag so I'll start packing after that. Don't have a changing bag yet either but I want one that matches the pram and I don't know what pram I'm getting until the babies here and I know the sex! I'm so unorganised lol. I actually have nothing at all apart from clothes and nappies and other bits and bob type things, nothing big at all!

I don't have big things either, apart from the Moses basket and pram. We were hoping to move before baby's arrival so haven't bought a cot or nursery furniture; I have nowhere to put his/her clothes!

I don't even have that :haha: I need to write lists for boy/girl stuff and then just give the appropriate list to my mum or DH to pick everything up while were in the hospital!
The only things we have that id class as 'big' are the changing table (which we already had) and the baby bath which I grabbed at ikea because it was £6 instead of the similar one i was going to get that was £30! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->