May Emeralds 2014! :)

We are going for a early scan but trying to wait until at least 7 weeks as i dont want to have to go again as theres no heartbeat yet. I couldnt be as patient and wait for the 12 weeks one

Had a little brown spotting but not too worried.
Having pretty major bloating though! No hiding it either!
image.jpg
Scuse the silly face

Lou - I'll probably go for an early scan too, to rule out another molar. But if I know me, I'll be scratching the OB's door at 6 weeks sharp :rofl:

Leah - That is major bloating! Brown is supposed to be old blood. So maybe left-over from your previous cycle.

After I get my insurance mess all figured out, I'll be going for an early scan :) :blush:

I'm not worried as long as its not red spotting!! :) I don't understand all this bloating! I look 15 weeks pregnant! We're trying to keep it under wraps until post-wedding but I don't know how to do that looking like this!!

Loving the picture - i am so bloated too - im worried someone will guess im pregnant and only 5 weeks! Hope the spotting goes soon, i had it with my son.

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow - seems so early to be seen, so im going to beg her for a early scan so i dont have to pay for a private one. :)

Good luck for tomorrow lou. Hope you get a scan!

Not having the best of days today :( keep thinking its not gonna last, my tummy hurts and giving up smoking it's hard :(

oh hun - try not to think like that :nope: But saying that i have felt like this all day too so it must just be a day of feeling negative. I know how hard quitting smoking is but i dont even think about it now which was hard to imagine a few years ago when i quit. :flower:

Everyone at work keeps saying me if I want a one :( but I just say I've just had one lol :lol: but it makes me think about it.. Apparently it's easier by day 3 come on tomorrow lol x

hi girls :wave:

mind if I join too?? I am due on May 8th or 9th, not sure yet lol.

not having too many symptoms yet, just loads of peeing, metallic taste in mouth. sore legs and back and mild cramping.

Im a bit nervous because I had a mmc in 2008 when I was 22 @ 9 weeks.

Hoping we can share this journey together, me and my OH are so very excited!!

Oh and here is my 4 week non bump lol, I usually have a flat stomach, that is just bloat now

Attachments

• 4 weeks.jpg
    4 weeks.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 25
wow LeahLou so many great things happening for you! newly pregnant and soon to be married! congrats!

hi girls :wave:

mind if I join too?? I am due on May 8th or 9th, not sure yet lol.

not having too many symptoms yet, just loads of peeing, metallic taste in mouth. sore legs and back and mild cramping.

Im a bit nervous because I had a mmc in 2008 when I was 22 @ 9 weeks.

Hoping we can share this journey together, me and my OH are so very excited!!

Oh and here is my 4 week non bump lol, I usually have a flat stomach, that is just bloat now

Yay welcome to the bloat club :winkwink: Im worried people are going to guess im pregnant as suddenly im wearing baggy shirts and leggings.. mm wonder how long i can get away with that! Im treading ice too as i had 2 MMC last year so until i see this beans heartbeat i wont completely believe it all x

Welcome Mimi! I'm also due May 8th. Let's hope we'll both have H&H 8 months ;)

Lou - Waiting to hear how your midwife appt went ;)

Hannah - Sorry you're having a hard time quitting smoking. But it's the best for the baby and also for you! I've heard some even very hard smoking ladies can't stand the smell a few weeks into pregnancy. Hope it will be the case for you too!

Leah - How are you? Hope the spotting subsided!

AFM - Not much to report really. Do your symptoms come and go ladies? I didn't have much to start with but now the cramps seem to have subsided and all I have is a very mild nausea. I am worried like hell something may be wrong :(

Thanks hunny :) I'm alright quitting and haven't since I found out, with Ava the smell would make me actually be sick :sick: I can do this :)

good morning girls and thanks for the warm welcome!

I had a moment this morning when I woke up and remembered I was pregnant, it really makes waking up a whole lot more fun in the morning :)

My symptoms come and go too.. I dont feel much honestly but this morning I really cant eat anything. I know its important to eat breakfast and I tried to eat english muffin with eggs and it would not go down :lol:

ece77: Nice! same due date! Im also hoping for a healthy sticky bean ;)

ttclou: lets hope the bloat goes down some so ppl dont notice the bump !

Hannah: of course you can do this! and we are all here for support ;)

Ece - Midwife appointment was so disappointing was hoping to blag a early scan since i had 2 mcs before my son and she said perhaps we can get you a 10 week scan - thats not early!!:wacko: Will have to go and get a private one me thinks. :winkwink:

Also omg yer yesterday i had no symptoms at all i really thought it was over but today ive had a few come and go which make me feel a bit better. Dont think anything is wrong it seems to be normal from what ive read.

Hannah - Good work keeping up with the no smoking! :kiss:

Mimi - Hope you manage to get some lunch down, even if its just a biscuit or toast :flower:

Lou - I can't believe that! 10 weeks is considered an early scan? How is that even possible with a history of 2 MC's?!! I'd go private too for reassurance, maybe around 7 weeks, just to see the heartbeat!

And I'm glad you all report that symptoms come and go! I feel next to nothing most of the time and therefore am quite afraid something's wrong. I guess I'll just have to be patient until next Friday when I'll have my first prenatal visit. I'll be only 5+1 but seeing even the sac would be awesome!

Hi ladies! :flower:

I just found out I was pregnant last week. It was a complete surprise. So, needless to say, I am both thrilled and terrified. I am about 4 weeks along now. My estimated due date is May 5, 2014. I had a lot of symptoms early on, but now I just seem to have a pain in my left lower abdomen area. Totally livable.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all!
I hope all of you have a wonderful day!!

This is so exciting ladies!!!
Spotting only happened twice and it was SUPER light and brown. My uterus is so hard... That's what made it real for me!
Nausea is brutal and cravings are really odd (fried pickles, Chinese food, Mexican..)
I'm excited about our wedding, but ready to get it over with! I just wanna focus on baby :)
Having some insurance drama: I'm having to go to the state for insurance because my soon to be hubby's insurance won't let me join since my pregnancy is preexisting, even though its his baby! But we may not be able to meet the financial requirements... Getting scared about that.

How's everyone else?? Congrats perseids!!
I agree with y'all with all this bloat! We're trying to keep it under wraps until after the wedding, but it's hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->