May Emeralds 2014! :)

Tnx ladies. I'm ok with her coming when she's ready :)

Lilly - I learnt that the hard way, that they will only come when they are ready, I tried lot's of things to try and help Tyler along but he was still 9 days late :)

Aleena was born at 41 weeks .... (im 41 weeks TODAY!) So this little lady is going to be even later than her big sister, ha! never expected that :)

I'm only one day overdue but the fact I had such convincing false labour the night before the due date (even called the hospital at one point) makes it a little more of a bitter pill to swallow than if I had never had any signs at all.

My cervix never dropped during my son's labour so that in of itself doesn't concern me. Though the hospital almost sent me home because of that even though I was 5cm already. They only admitted me because my son's heart rate dropped with every contraction. It was a weird labour. My cervix never dropped and I never got regular contractions (both time and intensity wise) until the end when they were right on top of each other.

Here's my baby boy! Happy and healthy!

For those of you still waiting, I'm sending positive labor vibes your way!

Attachments

• Jack1.jpg
    Jack1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 2
Aw, he looks so happy to finally be out and in momma's arms!! What a sweet, perfect face.

afm - still pregnant. Got more cramps last night and some were quite strong (couldn't focus on anything during them) but they're gone again. However, now I defintely have the "sitting on baby's head" feeling and I lost a huge chunk of plug this morning. It wasn't bloody but it's the biggest chunk I've ever lost. I didn't even lose that much before I went into labour with DS. Feeling very heavy and uncomfortable so hopefully the real thing starts soon!

My son's early/pre labour was start and stop over a period of 4 days so I hope this doesn't stretch out as much. I feel it will make another section more likely and it's just stressful emotionally.

Mrs.Stefka - Your little man is adorable! :cloud9:

Sending you ladies lot's of labour dust, can't wait to hear that your little one's have arrived safe and sound! :D

Layla Rose made her appearance today at 11.30ish in the morning.
She was born at home in the pool, a whopping 9 lbs!

Lilly - Congratulations on the safe arrival of Layla Rose! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->