May Emeralds 2014! :)

Congrats!!
I feel so fat :( which isn't how I thought I'd be feeling before my wedding (21 days away!!!!!) but Im glad to know our poppyseed is in there ;)

So if I lift anything or walk too long or do something to over exert myself, I start cramping so I know I need to stop! It stops as soon as I relax and I don't bleed. Its just so frustrating. i feel like i cant get anything done! Is anyone else having that happen?

Congrats!!
I feel so fat :( which isn't how I thought I'd be feeling before my wedding (21 days away!!!!!) but Im glad to know our poppyseed is in there ;)

So if I lift anything or walk too long or do something to over exert myself, I start cramping so I know I need to stop! It stops as soon as I relax and I don't bleed. Its just so frustrating. i feel like i cant get anything done! Is anyone else having that happen?

No I agree, bloated like this during your wedding day, definitely not ideal!

Congrats to all the new ladies - So great to have people to chat to. :flower::flower:

Leah Lou - Have you tried your wedding dress on since being pg? x

I have noticed the last couple of days that I get really bloated in the evening and feel generally icky. Pretty good during the day though. Anyone else?

Hey ladies, send prayers our way. Started bleeding today so we came to the ER and it was old blood but they didn't see anything on the ultrasound which they probably won't at 5 weeks. My levels are at 1800 so ill go back in the next couple days to recheck.
Thanks y'all.

SweetV, Shell-Bell, Mapleroo - Welcome all! H&H 9 months :)

Comexwhatxmay - Did you test? Hope you're joining us...

Leah - Hope bleeding stopped. I'm thinking & praying for you! It's good it's old blood and your levels are rising!

AFM - After reading tons of forums, I just decided to take it easy -as best as I can. At this stage it really can go anyway. I'll get the blood draw tomorrow, it seems 72 hours is a better gap.

Leahlou - Oh hun i have everything crossed your bean is just digging in. If its old blood it should be fine i had that alot up to 12 weeks with my son. Just rest up though xxx

i'd love to join :)

Got my :bfp: this morning :happydance: and Im due around the 13th of May.

This is my second May baby. DS was born May 7th 2012! So very excited!!

Leahlou - I'm glad that it's old blood and that your levels are rising. I hope that everything will be okay!

Nothing too exciting to report here! Not too many symptoms, just having to pee a little more often, and slightly more hungry. I usually don't get any nausea at all until at least 5 weeks.

Still bleeding a little with tiny clots. But cervix is still high and closed. But I'm an emotional wreck. So glad everyone else is doing well

lealou, Im praying foy you.

sending you loads of :hugs: and positive vibes

Leahlou - how you doing?

Also Ece have you had your tests?x

Bleeding mostly stopped today but having to wait to get blood levels redone until my insurance comes through.
Still having symptoms and tests haven't gotten lighter so I'm trying to hold onto hope.

Thanks ladies for checking in!

Bumpin2012 & MerryMint - Welcome! H&H 9 months :)

Leah - Hope the bleeding stopped for good. It's a good sign that you have symptoms and the hpt's are still dark. FX for you.

AFM - Had 2nd beta yesterday, it's 13000; so literally over the roof! My appt is on Friday so now it's a waiting game...

leahlou: hope you are doing well

on the front page, you have my son's birthday listed as my edd. I'm due on the 13th, not the 7th :) thanks

thank you ece :)

maybe you are having twins! ( or triplets... Lol)

Hi to the new girls with bfp - Congrats to you all!:flower::flower:

Not long Ece till your appointment, only tomorrow x

Leallou - Sounds like that bean was having a shuffle around then - glad tests are strong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->