MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

Ahw no! Bummer!! :hugs: Sorry to hear that! Hopefully you'll be luckier next month!! :hugs:

Uggh only 5DPO and I am going insane! I have a 21 day progesterone test friday wish it was an HCG test

Uggh only 5DPO and I am going insane! I have a 21 day progesterone test friday wish it was an HCG test

Mine is Friday too!

Awesome that we had our IUI the same day.

FX I am having such a hard time not wanting to test lol...even though I know its pointless this early.

I've been testing out the trigger shot just to test lol

I used Femara but didn't trigger shot because I O well naturally and can pin point it usually. Hopefully that was the case this month!

If not IVF

Sorry Lisk :-(
I am down to test today and have but got bfn. I'm pretty sure I ovulated 10 days ago though going by my opks so there's still time I guess :shrug:

Sorry Lisk :-(
I am down to test today and have but got bfn. I'm pretty sure I ovulated 10 days ago though going by my opks so there's still time I guess :shrug:

Test again 12 DPO! Not out yet. I know it is disappointing though!

Looks like the closest in the running right now is the Pink,A132429, and me! The pressure is on! I just wish I had a single symptom. I started progesterone supps today so now I will get side effects and think its related to BFP and then get let down.. :(

PinkmummyOf3

A132429

~Brandy~

Looks like the closest in the running right now is the Pink,A132429, and me! The pressure is on! I just wish I had a single symptom. I started progesterone supps today so now I will get side effects and think its related to BFP and then get let down.. :(

PinkmummyOf3

A132429

~Brandy~

Wishing you luck!!!

PinkmummyOf3

A132429

~Brandy~

I'm testing the 23rd

I have my :bfp: ladies :happydance:
Looked back at my ic yesterday a little while later and thought I saw a shadow of a line so done another ic in the evening and there was def a light line there, so I done an asda one this morning and there is a light but very obvious line there, much clearer than ic's and no squinting required!!
Baby number 5 on her way.....wow!
Good luck to those of you testing, I'm hoping we're now gonna have a lucky streak of bfps :)
Will keep stalking for sure and sprinkling :dust:

I have my :bfp: ladies :happydance:
Looked back at my ic yesterday a little while later and thought I saw a shadow of a line so done another ic in the evening and there was def a light line there, so I done an asda one this morning and there is a light but very obvious line there, much clearer than ic's and no squinting required!!
Baby number 5 on her way.....wow!
Good luck to those of you testing, I'm hoping we're now gonna have a lucky streak of bfps :)
Will keep stalking for sure and sprinkling :dust:

:thumbup:

Pinkmummy -Yay!!! Congratulations xx :happydance::happydance:

Hope you are right about our BFP streak :winkwink::winkwink:
So when is your EDD?

A13249 Brandy and Dannixo - Good Luck :thumbup::thumbup:
Who is testing next??

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Pinkmummy -Yay!!! Congratulations xx :happydance::happydance:

Hope you are right about our BFP streak :winkwink::winkwink:
So when is your EDD?

A13249 Brandy and Dannixo - Good Luck :thumbup::thumbup:
Who is testing next??

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Edd if everything goes well will be 25/1/2014
My cousin's daughter text me last night to say she is expecting and edd 27/12/2014 but I kept quiet, I don't intend to tell this time until much later on :)

Yay congrats Pinkmummof3!!! :happydance:

It seems I'm in after all, weren't trying but it just kinda happened..... :blush:
So I'd better get temping again to make sure I ovulate and when exactly, though I know it hasn't happened yet, at least not yesterday. I didn't temp this morning, but I've had ewcm the past couple of days and usually ovulate between cd18 and 20 so that's from today till monday.
I'm gonna try not to test until I'm late though!! AF should be due around the 31st. So I'll probably test in June if no AF. Maybe I should test on the 1st of june as that's when I got my bfp with my son :haha: so we might get 2 babies very close together!! Oh well :shrug:

Thank you :)
Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be Eltjuh, I was wondering how you were getting along and hoping you'd changed your mind about tryjng this month :) . Fingers crossed this month is lucky for lots, think of the joint birthday parties when they're older if it works out anyway.

I got my progestrone levels back. They were 27.56. Also finally got a negative on hpt so I know the noverall shot has left my system. Only 6 more days to test. Not holding much hope since a few months back I had a progesteone level of 28 and wasn't pregnant.

Congratulations pink mummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->