MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

I got my progestrone levels back. They were 27.56. Also finally got a negative on hpt so I know the noverall shot has left my system. Only 6 more days to test. Not holding much hope since a few months back I had a progesteone level of 28 and wasn't pregnant.

Congratulations pink mummy

I don't really know anything about this, but I just found somewhere that said your levels should be 10 or more to be able to carry a child... so just because it's lower than another month when you weren't pregnant doesn't necessarily mean you're not, right???! :shrug: But like I said, I don't really know anything about it.. so can't really say much....

I did not think that I ovulated this month as my cycles were off. I am currently CD24. I used OPKs CD13-23 and all negative. I used to O around CD 15 but didn't this month. I spotted CD11-14 and it stopped. I have all signs of AF now but another 5 days until AF is due. Today I went to the rest room and tons of EWCM. Am I ovulating? Is it possible to Ovulate on CD24 out of a 28/29 day cycle? Has anyone else had this happen?? I am now out of OPKs of course. Any advice would help.

It is possible to ovulate late, cause of stress or other causes (not sure what other causes there are, but it is possible!) But if you spotted around your normal O time I'd say you might've ovulated even if your OPKs were negative... cause some people get some spotting with ovulation, wouldn't know any better explanation for it really... :shrug:
If you did ovulate late then you'll just have a longer cycle than normal. Cause your LP is supposed to be the same length every cycle. So you might have different cycle lengths but still ovulate and get your period exactly the same amount of days after you ovulate, if that makes any sense!

Did you do any BDing???

It is possible to ovulate late, cause of stress or other causes (not sure what other causes there are, but it is possible!) But if you spotted around your normal O time I'd say you might've ovulated even if your OPKs were negative... cause some people get some spotting with ovulation, wouldn't know any better explanation for it really... :shrug:
If you did ovulate late then you'll just have a longer cycle than normal. Cause your LP is supposed to be the same length every cycle. So you might have different cycle lengths but still ovulate and get your period exactly the same amount of days after you ovulate, if that makes any sense!

Did you do any BDing???

Thanks for your response :thumbup:
We BD CD 7,10,14 and 16. Looks like I will today too just in case of late O. I cannot wait for my cycles to get back to normal - or get my BFP so I don't stress over it haha

Looks like the closest in the running right now is the Pink,A132429, and me! The pressure is on! I just wish I had a single symptom. I started progesterone supps today so now I will get side effects and think its related to BFP and then get let down.. :(

PinkmummyOf3

A132429

~Brandy~

I'm testing the 23rd

I got my progestrone levels back. They were 27.56. Also finally got a negative on hpt so I know the noverall shot has left my system. Only 6 more days to test. Not holding much hope since a few months back I had a progesteone level of 28 and wasn't pregnant.

Congratulations pink mummy

Sorry I misssed you on the testing. I am right there with you. I havent received my progesterone back yet but I was ok with that because I have progesterone supps that I started after I took the test on Friday. I figure better safe than sorry. So I will continue with those through my HCG testing this coming Friday... If that is BFN I will discontinue them.

FX for both of us. Other than some crazy temp spike today I havent felt or noticed any preggo symptoms :(

Wow that IS a massive temp spike Brandy!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Dannixo, I think I might've missed your post of when you were testing so I added you!

AFM, I don't know whether I'm in with a chance, cause I'm not too sure whether I ovulated yet... I did have a tempspike but it wasn't like it usually is, it seems too small to me (and too early)... but I don't know! I hope I'll still be able to tell eventhough I haven't really been temping consistently, but we'll just have to wait and see - as always!! :dohh:

My chart appears to be going triphasic but BFN on a FRER this morning... FX that it will still happen.

My chart appears to be going triphasic but BFN on a FRER this morning... FX that it will still happen.

If your temp has only just gone up so much I'd say maybe you implanted at 8dpo (if you're pregnant that is) so give it a couple more days and maybe you'll get a bfp :) There's still hope! Chart is looking good!!

So I took my test early, I am 10DPO, and I got my :bfp: this morning!!!

Yay!!! Congrats!! :happydance: This seems to be quite a lucky thread this month. It's 4x bfp and 4x :witch: at the moment! :)

Anyone reckon I've ovulated yet?? I don't think so, it would be earlier than normal aswell, but well, I don't know! :shrug: - I know there's not a lot to go on! Sorry! It's just cause we weren't gonna try this month!

I can't figure out why I don't have crosshairs yet

Yeah it might be the reason. Have you got it on the right setting, not user override?

Any of you ladies who have taken the noverall/trigger shot, how long did it take to get out of your system? I got the shot cd 14 and the iui cd 15 and started testing 1dpiui and its now cd 24 which is 9dpiui and I am still testing positive. Very light but the line is still there. My boobs are super sore.

Woop congrats Clairbear Another BFP yay girls!!!

Good Luck Brandy and Dannixo -hope both you girls are successful this cycle

Eltjuh - Good Luck lol -even though you weren't exactly supposed to be trying this month lol

xxx

Any of you ladies who have taken the noverall/trigger shot, how long did it take to get out of your system? I got the shot cd 14 and the iui cd 15 and started testing 1dpiui and its now cd 24 which is 9dpiui and I am still testing positive. Very light but the line is still there. My boobs are super sore.

2 other girls that I am friends with both said they had a faint BFP at DPO11 but DPO12 was negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->