MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

Just got a very faint :bfp: is faint but still there..Im not sure when I ovulated but I got 10 tests in the post from ebay this morning so Ill test again in a while and then in the morning and hopefully its a bit darker :happydance: Good luck to everybody :)

Just got a very faint :bfp: is faint but still there..Im not sure when I ovulated but I got 10 tests in the post from ebay this morning so Ill test again in a while and then in the morning and hopefully its a bit darker :happydance: Good luck to everybody :)

Yay! Congratulations! Good luck hope it continues to get darker!

Oh YAY!! Congrats!! A line is a line! But hopefully it'll get darker! Can we see a picture???

See this thread IS lucky!! :haha:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I took a test this morning at 10piui and 11 11 days past noverall shot and I thought I saw a very light shadow of a line which I've had positives all week assuming from the trigger shot and then it appeard to get very light not never go away. I waited 4 mins and still just saw what I thought was a shadow. Go back to bed get up 3 hours later and it's looks like a bfp. Could just be an evap. What do you ladies think? My boobs have been super sore for 4 days now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
I took a test this morning at 10piui and 11 11 days past noverall shot and I thought I saw a very light shadow of a line which I've had positives all week assuming from the trigger shot and then it appeard to get very light not never go away. I waited 4 mins and still just saw what I thought was a shadow. Go back to bed get up 3 hours later and it's looks like a bfp. Could just be an evap. What do you ladies think? My boobs have been super sore for 4 days now.

Looks like a :bfp:to me :happydance:

A132429 and Dannixo - yay for more BFP's - Keep them coming everyone, it is so exciting to hear!!

HUGE Congrats to you both

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Love to you all xxx :hugs:

YAAAAAYYYY!!! :happydance:

So Ladies, do you want me to put you down for a bfp??? Or do you want me to wait??

So Ladies, do you want me to put you down for a bfp??? Or do you want me to wait??

I would wait. I'm not so sure it wasn't an evap line. Will test again in morning.

I have four faint lines now I couldnt help myself lol..The last one is a good bit darker :) Ill upload a pic in the morning as Im just off to bed and I have to put the pic on the comp from my phone..Ill probably test again in the morning and upload a hopefully darker line :)

I was really excited this morning for a short time because I had ... TMI ALERT ... alot of mucus. But then it was follow up with mucus and blood for 2 episodes. I was hoping it was IB but then I realized that my LP is normally 10-12 days so it really could just be the onset of AF :(

I dont have any other symptoms that would indicate PG and I had a BFN this morning. :dohh:

I see it :) YAY!

Ok, I'm waiting anxiously for new pictures!! :haha:
Just let me know when you want me to put you girls down for your bfp!! :) So exciting! This thread is doing very well!!

Ok, I'm waiting anxiously for new pictures!! :haha:
Just let me know when you want me to put you girls down for your bfp!! :) So exciting! This thread is doing very well!!

Isn't it just?
Yay :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope your AF stays away and it is IB Brandy :hugs::hugs:

So given I have no idea when I O'd, it could be Thursday or Friday - I got a negative OPK on Saturday SO

We :sex: on Tuesday am and Wednesday evening, but nothing on Thurs or Fri :cry: why am I even hopeful of being pregnant?

I got pregnant the first month of trying last time, I'm 37 so I know age isn't exactly on my side, but christ I didn't know how much I wanted to be pregnant until this month :blush:

WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT :shrug: I can't wait till next sodding Thursday......

You can still get pregnant from BDing 'early' You didn't even do it that early. If you O'd on thursday then you will have done it 1 and 2 days before O and if you O'd friday you will have done it 2 and 3 days before O which is still really good! Apparently it's better to BD before O than it is ON O-day. As that way the :spermy: will be waiting for the eggy.
You're definitely not out!!!

Just put phone on charge there so I an upload a photo..Ive taken 7 tests between today and yesterday -_- One looked like a BFN and it was with FMU this morning but after 10 minutes a faint line came up? The other 2 from today are faint but definetly there too..All the tests were the same brand..theres no chance I ould have gotten 7 evaps right?( Im sure that sounds stupid but my LO was unplanned so I didnt test till I was over a week late and I never heard of an evap or a chemical before B&B)..will take a new pic of all the tests together once phone turns on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->