MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

Ok so the four on the left are from yesterday and they were all very faint but got darker after the time limit.the ones on the right are from today and the nearly invisible line is the one I did with fmu..All 3 today are lighter than yesterday..Is this bad news?:shrug:

Attachments

• PHOTO_20130521_144657.jpg
    PHOTO_20130521_144657.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 9
Ok so the four on the left are from yesterday and they were all very faint but got darker after the time limit.the ones on the right are from today and the nearly invisible line is the one I did with fmu..All 3 today are lighter than yesterday..Is this bad news?:shrug:

Looks like positives to me!!! Congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

I'm not sure what's going on, cause the ones from yesterday are a lot darker than today.... But maybe that's cause they dried out, which makes them darker!
Definitely all look like a bfp though, but is there anyway you can do a 'proper' test (as I like to call them haha, like a FRER or CB digi or something)?? Cause they're usually more reliable....

I'm not sure what's going on, cause the ones from yesterday are a lot darker than today.... But maybe that's cause they dried out, which makes them darker!
Definitely all look like a bfp though, but is there anyway you can do a 'proper' test (as I like to call them haha, like a FRER or CB digi or something)?? Cause they're usually more reliable....

Im going to pick up a better one tomorrow and see and Ill update again then :) But yea they were faint when I did them and didnt get that dark for hours after

maybe they'll get darker when they dry then! :) So nothing to worry about I think! Plus maybe your pee was just more diluted today.

I think you're pregnant! :) Congrats!! :happydance:

Here is my test from this morning. I see a very very faint line. Not sure anymore.. Yesterday's night of been an evap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 6
I see a line... very faint, but it's there! And it definitely looks pink to me.... Could it still be your trigger shot or do you think it's a bfp?? I have no clue about these things, sorry!

maybe they'll get darker when they dry then! :) So nothing to worry about I think! Plus maybe your pee was just more diluted today.

I think you're pregnant! :) Congrats!! :happydance:

I got OH to pee on one lol and it was a definite bfn ( obviously lol) and I did one more and it came out darker than the others from today.. so think I might start to believe it now :happydance:

Ahw sorry to hear that Brandy!!! I was kinda hoping everyone else in here was gonna get a bfp.... Hopefully next cycle will be lucky for you!! :hugs:

And A132429 - Good to hear the test was negative when hubby did one :haha: And ofcourse good news that your test was darker!! :happydance: Let me know when you want me to put you down for your bfp!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. The thing that sucks is now I have to go on birth control and get my cycle in sync for IVF.. so my next 2ww isn't until July :( I will keep stalking though.

Sorry to hear Brandy :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hope next time is luckier for you!!

And Eltjuh, you can put me down now another one this morning and it got darker quicker :D :happydance:

how many dpo are you a132429? congrats!

I'm either 5/6dpo and I'm trying very hard to not think about testing :blush:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. The thing that sucks is now I have to go on birth control and get my cycle in sync for IVF.. so my next 2ww isn't until July :( I will keep stalking though.

So sorry for this cycle. Hope your July cycle will be the BFP one for you xx

Hope you are okay, sending lots of (cyber) hugs your way xx :hugs:

how many dpo are you a132429? congrats!

I'm either 5/6dpo and I'm trying very hard to not think about testing :blush:

I dont know when I ovulated but Im on cd26 so probably 12dpo but Im not sure

Congratulations A132429, and whispering congrats to you Dannixo....fingers crossed your lines get darker.
Sorry Brandy :-( hope your luck changes x

Well month 6 of clomid down the drain, first iui didn't work, guess that was a waste of money! Had a temp dip below cover line today and negative on first response. Sorry for the piss poor attitude but I'm disappointed in myself, feel like a failure and not to mention the $3500 were up to and now I'm off to surgery June 18th. Been crying all morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->