May flowers 2016

More red bleeding for me today :'( I called the dr and am supposed to go in for another ultrasound in the morning. I just want to know why this keeps happening. I need to see the future....

I understand completely. I am setting my sights on Tuesday for me to know for sure. But it would help if I knew sooner. Limbo sucks. I hope it isn't anything serious. Fx

Drjo and Aayla fingers crossed for a good weekend for you guys. Limbo is horrid x

Welcome, N8ie! :flower:

busy - those are some awesome tests! I agree, I love how our lines are so beautiful :cloud9:

Flossie - I haven't had a problem with my ring, but it is really loose since I've lost 45 lbs. Maybe it'll fit again properly for a few months! :haha:

Aayla and drjo718 - good luck to you both :hugs:

Mum - can't wait to hear how your scan goes; hopefully you see the heart beating!

My referral has been put in to the Women's Clinic and just got back from doing a blood test to confirm the pregnancy. I've got to go to the hospital lab Tuesday morning for more blood work, eww. They said I should get a call by Tuesday to set up the first prenatal appointment. :happydance:

Apparently I could have been getting free pregnancy tests this whole time. When the nurse asked me if I've had positive home tests hubby just started laughing, and when I told her I've only got about 10 or so, she said I could have just come in and gotten them to save money. Whoops! :haha: I also get free prenatals, which probably excited me way more than it should have.

Hope everyone has a good weekend! :flower:

All was well at my ultrasound today. I got to see and hear the heart beating away at 127 ♡ still no explanation for the bleeding.

So happy for you, drjo718! They never did find an explanation about why I bled with DD, sometimes it's just one of those things.

Yay DrJo!! Did you get a pic? I love looking at the little beans, even if they are little blobs haha

Today I woke up and the bleeding has nearly stopped. All I am getting is brownish. We'll see how the day progresses. It seems that if I am still for long periods (like sleep) it slows to nothing and when I start walking around and stuff it picks up a bit. I am moving in 2 weeks and can't be bed ridden. So It's packing easy stuff like dishes and doing small loads of laundry today. Rest when I feel it is necessary. My mom is coming on Sunday to help me. Tomorrow will be a bit more active as I am spending the day with my sis for her bday. Not too much, going for coffee, getting pedicures, going out for lunch and then chilling at her place and we will watch movies.
It's already 1pm here and no word from the doc so I am pretty sure I will hear nothing until Tuesday. I'm supposed to get blood work today from my regular doc. I'm nervous. Not sure if I want to see the results. Right now, in my mind, I am pregnant with some minor bleeding. If I see that my hcg is lowered.... But then that other part of me really really needs to know. And what if it has increased but not doubled since sunday? Oh too much on my mind. lol

I saw my gp today. He got my u/s results this morning. He says that I have miscarried. He was adamant about getting bloodwork done today to make sure but the u/s showed no gestational sac at all. He says they should have at least seen a fetal pole or sac. He assumes I have passed it. I haven't passed anything at noticeable. It hasn't been that heavy.
So I will get my last hcg numbers today and he confirmed that if they have gone down the baby is gone. If they have gone up the u/s is wrong. Which could be because I had a positive test on Sunday. Unless I passed it on sunday night or monday. I will know in a few hours for sure. I am still going to my fertility doc on tuesday to see what next steps will be and how soon I can start again.
I'm on the fence of how soon. Part of me wants to wait until the new year and work on setting up the new apt and losing some weight. I used baby making as an excuse to not work out. I know the fertility doc is not going to like my weight gain.
But of course nothing to be decided until I get these results back.

I don't like the 1st tri.... I worry when I'm cramping and I worry when I'm not!!!! Come on just 9.5 more weeks until I'm in second tri!!!

Hey ladies. It is with a very sad heart that I am going to leave this thread. I got my numbers back and my hcg is only 31. I have officially lost our little bean. :cry:
Not sure of next steps but I am going to just be for awhile and prepare my house to move. We move in 2 weeks to our new apt. So that is something to focus on. I am happy for the closure that I now have.
I will see you all around on the forums.
A happy and healthy 9 months to all of you. I know I started this thread but feel free to keep going. If not there is another May 2016 thread.

Aayla I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers

So sorry aayla!! I've been there two many times!!!! :hugs:

So sorry for your loss, Aayla :hugs: Good luck with your move, and FX that you'll be back over here soon :hugs:

So sorry for your loss Aayla. :hugs:

Ladies, I personally wouldn't feel good about continue along in this thread. If you guys don't mind I could start another?
The other May thread has been inactive for a while.

I was thinking the same, Busy! Can we do a list of due dates and blue/pink/yellow as well? I'd love to see how we all progress!

please go here ladies https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2340477-2016-may-miracles.html#post36153465

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->