May flowers 2016

Hi all just checking in.

I'm so sorry aayla I can't imagine the worry you must be feeling. Massive hugs to you.

I have my scan tomorrow and have my oh taking a half day and will have my son with me. I already had to have a discussion with him incase something was wrong or anything came up. Just so he's aware. I felt a bit bad having to tell him that but I don't want to have a shock either way. Been feeling rather nervous but I hope everything works out.

Terrible heartburn this evening but still feel normal apart from major bloating trying to drink a tonne of water at the moment.

The cb digis are not my fave. I've been stuck at 2-3 for the past week but heard there are so many variables and such. I've done 3 *face palm* it made me worry more than anything.

Been eating really healthy so far but can't part with a cup of tea. No aversions yet. Although I've had one meal today and have never felt so bloated and uncomfortable.

Looking forward to updating tomorrow. X

My doctor has banned me from having all caffeine, including decaf coffee and chocolate! I think he is being extra-cautious. If things are looking good next week, I'm going to ask if I can have a cup of decaf coffee a few times a week.

After being down today, I figured I might as well test since it would make me feel better!
It felt good seeing that immediately.

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
Nice line, ja! :)

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, mum! Let us know how it goes. :cloud9:

I'll cry if mine tries to deny me caffeine. I've cut myself down to two cups of coffee (I drink mine with a ton of milk) in the morning, and some chocolate in the afternoon. I went 9 weeks without caffeine while I went through Basic training... it was torture. :rofl:

I'm still calorie counting, otherwise I'd be eating non-stop I'm sure. I just want to consume everything in sight! Pizza, potatoes, fried chicken, Mexican, burgers - I want it all. I don't remember being this hungry with DD!

For the States mommas that like cucumbers:

https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/poona-09-15/index.html

Of course I eat cucumbers several days a week with my salads. :dohh:

pink and beeka I'm still BFing. She still nurses about every 3-4 hours throughout the day and night.

butterfly I am glad that you were able to get an earlier appointment

drjo-so happy for your scan results-praying the next scan goes just as well

Aayla you are really being put through it. I am so sorry. :hugs: Praying for some sort of definitive answer sooner rather than later

Flossie :wave: Hi WTT buddy-nice to see you here!! Can't wait until your scan on the 7th

kitteh I completely agree on the cb digi with weeks. I want to try one too. :haha:

mumstar good luck at your scan tomorrow!!

michelle that is really strict. I love decaf tea. I would cry if my doc told me that

ja niiiice lines. So glad I'm not the only one that caves and tests repeatedly. :)

AFM I waited all day, no really, ALL DAY for my beta and progesterone results. The nurse called a little after 5:30pm, I'd all but given up hearing from them. It was all great news-thank heavens! She asked if I wanted a repeat draw next week, but I went ahead and declined. I don't want to drive myself crazy. My 1st appointment has been booked for Oct. 2nd. We pushed it off by a week because we both agree I probably ovulated late.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Busytulip, fancy ending up here together! :haha: good to see you :) congrats on the good results

Congrats, busy! That's great news. I go for my third draw tomorrow and I'm hoping for excellent news too.

Yay, busy! So glad it went well. :) And of course they leave it to the last minute - they make you sweat for it!

I jumped on the POAS train this morning and used my last FRER... at least if they ask tomorrow I can say I'm still getting positives back. :haha: I'm quite in love with this line! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 12009553_10155984925070058_3018083775547326356_n.jpg
    12009553_10155984925070058_3018083775547326356_n.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 5
Congrsts Kk. That is a great line...now I want to test too.....

Hi all.

Well I went for my scan today and I saw the sac and have been dated 5 weeks no heartbeat yet as it's so early and have another appointment next week to check for growth. I KNEW I wasn't going to be 7 weeks like they thought I have 35+ day cycles and so was not very surprised by that and they reassured me all looks well for that date. I actually saw my same midwife from last time and she was so helpful telling me these early scans can't predict accurately enough y et. A sac is good enough for me. My symptoms seem to be on target now for dates and I probably have a week or so to go for ms.

I had both external and vaginal today and pretty certain everything is ok just more waiting. I can't wish these weeks away so remaining positive for now. The nurse mentioned the next scan to check if it's viable but I'm just grateful we live in an age where we can see anything this early on.

As long as we're all getting through each day at a time that's all that matters. X

Well done mumstar. Good attitude. I have tild my hubby every day we go to bed and there has been no bleeding or terrible cramps is a good day. We just need anither two hundred or so!!

Flossie I love that we are here together :friends:

Michelle praying you get great results from your tests tomorrow. Hopefully time doesn't feel like it's going at a snail's pace while you are waiting.

Kitteh I really was sweating bullets, staring at the clock as it that would make the time go faster. That line is so lovely. I think we really are frer buddies. :)
Here is a pic from when I caved. It definitely looks like our test line is soaking up all the dye. :dance:
IMG_0766b.jpg

Mrsmax I love that! the 1 day at a time approach sounds good to me.

mumstar that is pretty good news. I'm in the same boat with long cycles. If we went off my lmp I'd be much further along with a due date of May 5th. I'm curious to see how many of us will have our dates changed up after our first scans. When will your next appointment be?

Aayla praying for you sweets!!

So this has not happened during previous pregnancies, but I have heard of it before. I believe my husband is having sympathy symptoms. Seriously! He has been having cravings. For a few days he said he wanted coconut curry from this certain place. he even decided to take a lunch the other day to get some, unfortunately they aren't open anymore. When he was telling me I couldn't help but smirk a little. But then last night I made this great baked chicken with steamed veggies meal and he ended up eating green beans, cut up hot dogs, mustard, salt, pepper, and bleu cheese...all mixed up. It smelled horrendous. :sick: I started dry heaving, but he was like 'babe it's so good!' :rofl:

I'm booked in next Thursday for a scan to check the baby is developing.

Hopefully a nice flickering heart beat can be seen by then. It was worrying to just see an empty hole in my uterus but I've got to remember that this is perfectly normal for 5 weeks. I've been pushed forward to april 5th for now. I don't really understand the science behond the dating in the early stages.

Aww hubby is pregnant too. My OH had three chocolate bars while we were waiting for the appointment as well as a redbull and all I could smell was that vile sugary energy drink. He's a very svelte individual... for now anyway. He puffs out his stomach and rubs it now and says he can feel it kicking. We have to love our partners in crime, although I sometimes feel like giving him a good punch lol. As long as he doesn't make you anymore sick with his habits. I can't even deal with my OH complaining of a sniffle. They're funny creatures our men.

Ooops meant to say april 30th. Where's my mind gone?

Still no word yet. I suspect they are going to wait until Tuesday when I have my next scan. I have an appt tomorrow with my gp to get a blood work form. Maybe I will know by then.

but symptom wise I have a had a few come back. My boobs are a bit tingly, I have the same type of cramps on my right side that i had before the bleeding started. (I've had no cramps on the right side during the bleeding). My skin is oily again and I am so very very emotional. I'm not sure how many of you know the show Full House. Well I was watching an episode on netflix today. The episode was about them participating in a telethon. At the end of the episode when they checked what the final dollar amount donated was, and it rolled over into the 1 million dollar mark, which was their goal, I got so happy I was crying. I was so emotional for them and happy they reached their goal. It's a fake telethon on a fake tv show! But the tears were instant.

The bleeding has also slowed down and is now (tmi) more brown than red. Although I write this and I'll probably go the bathroom and it will be bright red. lol

Hello ladies can I join in?

I got my BFP two days back at 9dp5dt and my first beta come back yesterday at 115. DH and I have been trying for years to fall pregnant. We transferred two 'textbook embies ' I'm so excited to be pregnant, finally. I serve an amazing God 🙏🏾.

According to the app my due date is 18 May after my 33 birthday.

so many people born in may having may babies...wow. Welcome N8ie.

So if you transfered 2 does that mean you could be having twins?!!

More red bleeding for me today :'( I called the dr and am supposed to go in for another ultrasound in the morning. I just want to know why this keeps happening. I need to see the future....

Aayla - sounds like you're not out yet. Fx for you!

N8ie welcome :)

drjo718 - I hope everything is okay!

Busytulip - me too! Bump buddies!

I've been waking with swollen fingers at night and have to remove my wedding band, anyone else? I feel like its too early for that :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->