May flowers 2016

Hey all. The hospital has me coming in for an ultrasound in 3 hours. I am not looking forward to drinking all that water. I have a small bladder and to drink an entire liter of water all at once? Ugh. But at least I will know what is going on.

Good luck to those having betas done today. Wish they did this in the UK. Had a wobble today as I took another test and while the test line was darker than control (FRER) it wasn't as strong as the other day! Will test again with FMU.

Pinkpassion I am still breastfeeding my 16 month old - although like you only once a day. I don't think there is a lot of milk going on though - think it's more comfort. When she latches it's a bit sore but once she's on it's ok. How are you finding it?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Aalya x

Good luck, Aayla!

Beeka - I spent the afternoon trying to hunt down the Clearblue Weeks tests... everywhere was either sold out or didn't carry them. The universe is out to get me! :rofl:

Try not to worry about the line too much, it could just be less dye in that test/urine could be more diluted/etc. (I won't mention peeing on 3 different tests frantically in a row when that happened to me last week :coffee:)

I think she nurses mail you for comfort too.. she doesn't nurse long! I'm finding it pretty good!! I can't tell if it's painful or if she's biting me lol. O well, I'll continue nursing until they tell me to stop or she weans or the new one is born, I don't want to tandem nurse!

Kitteh kat, the clearblue weeks tests are recalled, that's why nowhere has them. I ran into the same issue last week.

Had my ultrasound today due to bleeding. Measuring 6+1 and the heart was beginning to flicker ♡. Having another one next Tuesday.

So the sonographer said they see no sign of pregnancy but she said that can be typical at 6 weeks and where my numbers are. So I still don't know anything.

Hope you get an answer soon, Aayla! :hugs:

drjo718 - thank you for the information! It figures. :dohh: So happy you got the see the heartbeat <3

Not really any symptoms today again, but one of the other wives in the neighborhood gave me a $10 coupon for the baby ultrasound place, which made me absurdly happy. I love to save money! :haha:

Had a bit of tissue this time and the bleeding is heavier. My gut tells me i'm no longer pregnant. No symptoms anymore too. Even the fatigue is gone.

:( I'm so sorry Aayla.. Are they going to do further testing?

I went to see the OB today and had bloods drawn, and am booked for a dating scan (just a little bedside one at the OB) on October 7. She asked me if Id taken a HPT, I said "only like, 30 of them"... She laughed and decided that was sufficient and she didn't need to do a urine test. The sad part is, I don't think that 30 is even an exaggeration :haha:

I suspect there will be more blood taken and possibly the ultrasound I have booked next week. I will know more tomorrow.

So sorry you are going through this Aayla :hug:

Why were the cbs recalled? They are from the devil!!

I haven't taken a hpt for a whole week now. My line never went quite as dark as control but it was scaring me so I stopped!!!!! Would love to do a cb and get 3+ but too terrified it would be 1-2 or something!! First scan in six days....!

Just googled thge recall stuff. Looks like a case of false advertising as consumers didn't understand that 1-2 weeks meant 3-4 in doctor s terms!!

Aayla I'm so sorry you're going through this :-(

Mrsmax you're stronger than me....I just can't stop testing! Yesterday's test scared me but today's test I'm happy with again. Top one is 8/9 dpo bottom one is today. I really need to stop testing but can't! I'm literally obsessed. I've just bought 50 more ic's from ebay!!

My boobs are killing me, peeing for England, feel sick and I'm just so exhausted allll the time! Been going to bed at 8:30 and still tired.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 10
I've really wanted to test again, because I feel so normal overall. I won't go buy a test though! I'm fighting it haha

Beeka - I don't think you need to test anymore!!! Those lines are great!!! I'm not stronger - just more of a wimp...what would I do if the line was light? I do have one left in my drawer though.....eek!

It sounds like you have a ton of symptoms too. The only thing I am getting is peeing 2-3 times at night and I'm going to bed at 9pm most nights too. It is shattering this pregnant thing!!

When is your first scan?

ja14 me too - I feel so normal that I feel the need to prove I am still pregnant!!

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I just Googled "5 weeks and no symptoms" because I had a panic moment. :blush: I have a FRER and a dollar test left and they're calling my name. I hate this waiting!

I'm still mad the CBs got recalled, and for such a silly reason - I may ask my sister if she has one left that she can mail me. :haha:

KK -they are the work of the devil though! Seriously. They just make you stress more...although if I had one right now I think I would be POAS!! :dohh:

But I want to try one, lol! Although I may just consider it a sign they all got pulled. Going to try to resist the FRER tomorrow! :haha:

If it is really worrying you then it might make you feel better...but could make you worry more. When is your first scan again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->