• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Ooh the pineapple thing is interesting! Anyone know of anything else that might aid implantation?

Xx

Scroll down and click on green links for more detail info

https://natural-fertility-info.com/uterine-health-for-fertility.html

https://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-massage

Here's another

https://theida.com/ew/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Optimising-Fertiltiy-with-Essential-Oils.pdf

Have you tried the mooncup? I have one haven't used it in ages but I have decided to give it a go.. Also..
Check out all the links..

Here is a link to a lady who tried it

https://community.babycentre.co.uk/...go_happily_10_weeks_pg_after_long_time_trying

And here is the site that will tell you about it

https://www.mooncup.co.uk

I got mine from boots there are two different sizes.. I think size A will be the size to get it tells you all in Detailed product information.
Hope it helps .. Worth a try.. I am also eating a slice of pineapple a day.. X.

https://m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.co...oncup&un_jtt_search=Go&un_form_encoding=utf-8

I haven't used the mooncup. I've definitely heard of that and the pineapple. I'm using preseed this cycle. May need to try these out next cycle.

@cuiteq: What's your CM like? Do you ever notice when you have a lot of EWCM?

Frenchie, I hardly ever notice a change in CM. I've never seen ewcm. Really only the creamy and watery.

Hello everyone! I'm currently 3DPO.. let the waiting begin! Really trying not to symptom spot this time around. AF is due next saturday - the 17th. I"m going to try and not test until that morning - if this cycle is like my others i will already start spotting the day before. I've been BD every other day, at least! Sometimes more. SO I think i have the best chance possible. Just hoping something happened this time around :)

baby dust to everyone!!

Welcome linds. Sounds like your bd bases are covered!!

Sounds like every one has a really good chance this month!

cutie, have you ever tried temping? I have a bunch of OPTs that I have planned to use but I've been temping instead since the OPKs only detect the hormone that should cause you to ovulate but temping is the only way to know for sure that your body actually did ovulate and didn't just try. I thought it'd be a real challenge to temp since you have to do it the same time every morning but sometimes I do it and don't even remember haha

Sounds like every one has a really good chance this month!

cutie, have you ever tried temping? I have a bunch of OPTs that I have planned to use but I've been temping instead since the OPKs only detect the hormone that should cause you to ovulate but temping is the only way to know for sure that your body actually did ovulate and didn't just try. I thought it'd be a real challenge to temp since you have to do it the same time every morning but sometimes I do it and don't even remember haha

I tempted for about 2 days haha Hubs didn't like me tempting and I felt a lot of pressure thinking about it first thing in the morning everyday. I'm going to talk to my doc next month. If she suggests it, I'll do so. I'm ok POAS in the mornings bc it's only a few days out of the month. I admire all you ladies that could test! I wish I could just get out of bed and do it haha

lol Cutie! I tried an tried to temp I just can't be bothered I always forget! POAS is just so much easier.
It's exciting I have such a positive feeling for us all this month!! :)

lol Cutie! I tried an tried to temp I just can't be bothered I always forget! POAS is just so much easier.
It's exciting I have such a positive feeling for us all this month!! :)

Me too. I'm very excited! I wish I could get a blasted positive OPK lol
I'm hopeful this month for us all!!

@cutie Lol. Don't stress it! That's the worst thing for you. Positive OPK WILL happen just have fun BD.
Do you guys have anything fun planned this summer?! I'm looking forward to some nice weather!!

Hey girls. I am cd 9 today started the baby dancing last night. Hoping my fiance can keep up with it. Starting opks tomorrow. Do you recommend once or twice per day and what times?

I know once every other is recommended bc the little swimmers need time to regenerate. Every day you're not giving them enough time to take a breather and get strong lol. That's how my doc explained it and my hubs urologist. Good luck !

LOL. I think she was asking at what times to do the OPK!
I do mine around noon-1pm. The hormone it tests for is released in the morning, so it needs a couple of hours to make it into your urine. It all depends on your metabolism and when it's the easiest for you to hold it to get a concentrated sample. You can try at different times in a couple cycles to figure out what time works best for you.

I hope you ladies don't mine my pee stick posts. Somehow it keeps me sane to share. This is OPK test from 8 pm last night vs 8 am this morning. Seems darker to me. Hopefully soon!

Attachments

• test2.png
    test2.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey Cutieq your picture isn't showing up for me so I can't chime in if it's darker or not for you:wacko:

AFM, I'm potentially in my fertile window so we've been BDing a lot!! I'm temping this cycle to pin point when I O before I start using OPK because last month I think I Oed late and I don't want to burn through a ton of tests trying to pin point when I O. I'm SO [-o< that I O soon.

Hey Cutieq your picture isn't showing up for me so I can't chime in if it's darker or not for you:wacko:

AFM, I'm potentially in my fertile window so we've been BDing a lot!! I'm temping this cycle to pin point when I O before I start using OPK because last month I think I Oed late and I don't want to burn through a ton of tests trying to pin point when I O. I'm SO [-o< that I O soon.

hey deal, it's updated now hopefully. I've been BD'ing a ton as well. I'm in my fertile window according to my app and countdowntopregnancy. Hoping I get a nice dark positive soon.

I read that once your temp peeks it means ovulation has already taken place..!?
So dose this mean you should BD a few days before, during and 3 days after.. ...that's if you know if you have....
I have been doing the BD pass three days .. Yesterday when I had positive opk and did the Deed.. (TMI) I felt my cervix and it had moved a little round tucked into the left side and all inside felt soft and puffy like a pillow..or like the inside of cheek lol.. And the opening was very wide/slit like and felt like soft lips.. And today it is back in its position where I can just feel it.. And after we did deed this morning just 2hrs later I was cramping lightly for about 4hrs.. Maybe body is gearing up..for Egg release any time (or that was it) up to 48hrs .. :D

I read that once your temp peeks it means ovulation has already taken place..!?
So dose this mean you should BD a few days before, during and 3 days after.. ...that's if you know if you have....
I have been doing the BD pass three days .. Yesterday when I had positive opk and did the Deed.. (TMI) I felt my cervix and it had moved a little round tucked into the left side and all inside felt soft and puffy like a pillow..or like the inside of cheek lol.. And the opening was very wide/slit like and felt like soft lips.. And today it is back in its position where I can just feel it.. And after we did deed this morning just 2hrs later I was cramping lightly for about 4hrs.. Maybe body is gearing up..for Egg release any time (or that was it) up to 48hrs .. :D

You're most fertile in the two or three days before your temperature hits its high point. You should make sure to BD one to two days before ovulation to about 24 hours afterward.

You want to hit before during and after. Sounds like you nailed it! I'm hoping for my solid positive tomorrow or Friday. I wanna be like you when I grow up! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->